Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

copy is underpowered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey175

copy is underpowered  Empty
PostSubject: copy is underpowered    copy is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:01 am

Overview: Copy Nin.... It may suprise you that the clan is overpowered. Well, techincally I don't think it is. Really, its just overpowered to me because I'm a Hyuuga. See Copy nin does alot of damage. Why? Because so many attempts have been made to make this clan viable and compete with other clans. Which its sorta kinda hard to do that. Really, a Copy nin isnt going to hit you often. The 5 tiled lightening ability isnt going to hit you, and the straight forward chidori isnt oging to hit you(they have actual names, but most people don't know anything about copy so I\ll dumb these down a bit). Why is copy so left in the tiers? Because it has no slows. So all you nin clans are really ahead of copy. Nonetheless Copy becomes competeable because it keeps getting buffed, and you find yourself losing to some because of the damage they have been put to. And Copy will def live through your attacks as they have the ability to have armour, and sand clones, tanky ones at that. and perhaps the most damning thing of it all, that stun. Really, Copy is just a less invisible version of yuki if you think about it. Have a really long fight of them missing, then 1 stun and you feel the pain, over 1300+ pain to be more blunt.

What makes Copy overpowered
Damage
Zoning

Zoning evaluation

I'll do zoning first, as the damage is more the second part to what Copy is and uses this for. Something you have to understand, that Zoning isnt just Aoes. Zoning is also a very famous tactic in League of legends as well as in other games. And Zoning in NNG is based off of CDs if you are a certain clan. What particular clan am I comparing copy too? You guess it, Hyuuga. And below I will describe how Copy uses zoning to defeat alot of clans, but more specifcally melee clans, and even more specifcally, Hyuuga.

Dragon storm- Now to most people this is laughable. I mean lets be serious, every clan in the game can dodge this jutsu because everyone has master sub. It is one of those abiltiies that does ALOT of damage, if you got your opponent to blow their master sub. But there isnt any momments where you should or that its needed. The jutsu is on a 18 second CD, really 14-16 based on how much distance it went and how long it took to make contact or exsplode and the CD goes down while it chases. To a normal nin clan, you most likely just Master subbed, as yours might be off CD, it should be. But then theres me, who uses master sub. Master sub is on a 30 second CD and Dragon storm is on a 14-17. Being I'm a Hyuuga, Im going to be naturally close to the Copy. making this an ideal ability to use to get me to run away or get off of them. I can usually tell it's coming because of the charge up time, and by that time I'm in rotation. We're going to go back to this , keep note this ability will naturally push me off of the copy and put me in rotation. I'm usually in rotation as soon as I see charge up time, most likely the copy nin has ran off to the side to attempt to not make me see. Factor in charge up time + moving distance of DS and that is 4-5 seconds of me being in rotation waiting for it to run out. So thats 4-5 seconds I gave to all of the Copy nins CDs.

5 tiled lightning ability- It has a name, but people who read this do not know anything about Copy so I dumbed it down, Im sure we all know what this jutsu is. This is a jutsu that last 5 seconds, ona  25 second CD. Really, the CD is 20 seconds because it last for 5 seconds. And if you wanted to count the slow , which last past the amount of time of the ability, thats 3 more secondss. So really, 8 seconds , being you ideally can't hurt your opponent (as a hyuuga) for this duration, giving 3 seconds to not only this ability, but to all other jutsu as well. This jutsu you really normally arent going to get hit by unless you are stunned. But, mind you I'm aHyuuga, Im ideally always chasing you, and in a 4 tiled game you can predict I'm going to come from a certain angle to hit you. So as a Copy? You can more eaisly hit me with this jutsu, nonetheless still I barely get hit by this on its own. whats dangerous about this jutsu is more what it is. the range of it is so big that if I was careless enough, I could still be hit. So I have to be wary of when its off CD. Being the CD is only really 20 seconds thats how much of a time window I have to hit the copy as a hyuuga. Now get this time window, and make it smaller. Because DS could be used after this 5 tiled jutsu. And DS takes about 2-3 seconds to make contact, another 2 seconds (Master sub last 2 seconds) for me to start running in a tile to get to the copy after master, or 2 seconds get out of rotation(Rotation Has a frame of getting out of it, and you have to stop rotation to run in the direction of the copy) and go toward the copy. So essentially after the copy has used the zoning skill of the 5 tiled jutsu , the CD is now 5 seconds, because of either way I decided to block or dodge against Dragon storm(20 second CD - 5 of DS contact and full duration). and no, it doesnt stop there of the natural zoning Copy has, it gets worse.

Yuki Stun - I has a different name, but on Copy we all know it as this. This jutsu is on 15 second Cd, really 14 seconds because it lasts a second after using it and the CD still goes down(I wont even count if its landed on you, then you give the copy atleast 4-5 seconds of Free seconds on CD timers). Now intermix this with the fact DS lasts 5 seconds, and the 5 tiled jutsu last 5(potentionally Cool seconds. That is 2 jutsus alone that build 10 seconds of pretty much free zoning and CD timers to go down. And at the top of this we have  an aoe stun that is 14 seconds? And guess what, this CD timer is more dangerous than you think. any hyuuga would know that copy nin has it off of CD. So eventually you have to respect the timer on it, making yourself naturally not go for every chance to hit the copy. So this jutsu ALONE crafts a barrier around a copy nin and crafts a huge number of free seconds given to the Copy nin. you could potentionally give them enough time for their CDs to come up. Giving them a bigger time window to hit you. And sure, you nin clans dont really care / notice. Because your range and such will naturally put you out of reach and you will have equal time frame to attack. But a hyuuga? you're pretty much fighting a CD war. Oh, and did I forget something else...

Sand clones - Everyone knows what sand clones are, every single Copy nin gets them, why? Because they are tanky, and they are free CD timers. And guess what? The CD is 30 seconds. But guess what else? The CD will go down even if the clones are out. So, if you are a hyuuga, you have to kill these asap. Which can take from 5-8 seconds. Keep in mind the clones are tanky, as well as your opponent wont just let you smack them around. So you have to dodge some CDs as well as go through your own CDs to kill the  clones. I imagine other clans are havign a even bigger problem killing these. Clones are not only deadly for the Cd of these, which could truly vary with its real cd of 22-25 seconds. But the fact that how long they take to kill with the other jutsu that can be thrown at you during this and the one jutsu you dont want to be up, which is the ice stun, which remember is only really 14 seconds. Sand clone standing out to be the cherry ontop of the CD time wasting / zoning abilities of copy.

Zoning Conclusion

See , most clans don't really need to worry about Copy, being the ways it has to really fight you, which is majority one direction abiltiies. You may have lost to one, but mainly probabaly becuas ethey ran arounfd alot and they eventually landed the stun on you by luck , like a yuki. Atleast you other clans really have more time than I do. Because as I exsplained above, Coyp contains a kit that can easily subdue a hyuuga or even kaguya simply because of the natural zoning Copy has that it puts in your face. essentially, you are dealing with a chain of yuki stuns simply because you can't get to your enemy copy. Sure Kaguya can survive through alot more and do more damage as wlel as get out easier. But Hyuuga? I need ot be around you for a bit longer. And how am I to do that with the Copy zoning abilities and invisible barriers to fight them. Have I beaten a copy? Sure. But the few that abuse the above are what make me write this thread. I can stand a counter, but this clan is a counter and a threshold that I don't think deserves to counter me espoically with such cheap tactics and blatent imbalance toward my clan.

Damage Conclusion / evaluation

See no one really knows / understands the damage of Copy because there ha sbeen an attempt to make more so many times. And all those buffs have stacked ontop of each other. But you dont see many succesfull Copies because it doesnt fair too well against the majority of the game, so they ususally go to other clans(No one put together the reason why there are so many Yuki and Uchihas?). But , it just so happen Copy does extremely well against Hyuuga when ti comes to zoning and play in general So slap the fact that the clan's damage is pretty damn high, and you make yet another clan that Hyuuga is countered by. I cant exactly tell you the damage of copy, cause mine is only level 60. But on my hyuuga I have 2400+ hp, and it only took 2 yuki stun comboes to bleeding, which is below 300. I have rotation, so DS chipped me for like maaybe 200-300. Nonetheless I assue you Copy's damage is well over aproblem, atleast against Hyuugas it is.

Summary / Hyuuga perspective

Copy isnt a problem to you. On paper you really iwll only be damage by the Yuki stun + combo. But as a nin clan and in S tier pvp, you really wont have to worry about being hit by that unless a copy was smart enough to follow a master sub direction(I'd go into detail with that, but I dont want someone to figure this out). What puts you ina losin situation to Copy really is the Sand clones and blatent running of copies just play the odds that eventually you will be hit by the yuki stun.Priority on Hyuugas though,t his clan is a huge problem for me. It really irks me to have dodged around os much zoning going through os much work. and int he end, just because I missed a count down I am put in a bind, and lose literally 1300+ HP. I know how to accept a loss, but this clan doesnt earn it.

What would I change about Copy?

Sand Clones - A tact on zoning skill that is annoying for no reason. CD doubled

Damage - Needs to be lowered? On the wall about this, only because the time window of a copy hitting you is really locked to when they land the yuki stun. Maybe this clan just needs a slow? Which sure they can choose a slow, but they'd sacrifice for damage opportunities.

CD timers - I dont want to say double the CD of the yuki stun, because if you do that, copy will literally never hit you. So perhaps, just give copy a 3 tiled slwo withouthaving to use one of it's blank spot jutsus.

Hyuuga suggestion

Once again we run into a clan that counters Hyuuga based off of CDs and the kit of a clan. Not a big suprise as ina 4 tiled game and how hyuuga jutsus work, I continue ot run into this problem. so I bring up my suggestion again, which is Vacc palm without the stun, it just slows instead.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: copy is underpowered    copy is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 9:24 am

Why the fuck is DS still a thing
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

PostSubject: Re: copy is underpowered    copy is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Wait hold on. This entire post is predicated on all Copy Ninjas going the same exact jutsu set. And if that is indeed the case, Copy Ninja is not being played the way it was intended to be.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: copy is underpowered    copy is underpowered  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Ppl like being op. They aint gon get the hard stuff when there are easier ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: copy is underpowered    copy is underpowered  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

copy is underpowered
Page 1 of 1