Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuki is underpowered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey175

Yuki is underpowered Empty
PostSubject: Yuki is underpowered   Yuki is underpowered I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:16 pm

Overview/ Wow. Sweet mother of god wow. You know, at first I saw that Yuki is obviously top tier invisibility clan. But once I made a Yuki? I began to hate this clan even moreso. Cause sweet mother of god this clan is outrageous. I'm going to use as much factual combatual sense as possible. But wow, this clan.... Wow.

What makes Yuki overpowered:
Invisiblity
Low time window to hit
High time window to hit opponent
Damage(sorta)

[/u]Evaluation : Invisibility [/u]

My god. This clan is.... jesus. It is worse than Uchiha I'm afraid in terms of PVP tier. What makes this clan so powerful is invisibility ina  4 tiled based game with such little homings. And when you make a clan specifically made to be a hidden assassin, you craft this clan. May god have mercy on your souls if you face a Yuki

Clone jutsu - Everyone has clone jutsu, and Yuki utilizies it to waste timers while being invisible, inwhich you are invisible for 2 seconds on a 38-40 CD. Which is really 36-38 because it goes down while you use it

Master sub - Everyone knows what master sub is which is utilized to waste timers while being invisible ,you are invisible for 3 seconds on a 28-30 econds CD, which is really 25-27 because it goes down as you use it.

False mirror - A jutsu that allows Yuki to get out of stuns and slows as well as silences. On a 22 second Cooldown which is really 19 seconds becasue it last 3 seconds while also gaining 80% defence.

Yuki mist - A jutsu that allows the player to be invisible for 10 seconds, and an additional 2 seconds after mist is gone. The CD is 58 seconds, but really 46 seconds because of how long the yuki stays invisible.

Demon Ice mirrors - A jutsu that is used like invisiblity to waste timers. Higher tier yukis will use this on clones just to let their CD timers run. Inwhich the jutsu last 5 seconds on a 31 second cooldown, but really 25 seconds because the Cd goes down as you use it. You also cannot do damage to your opponent yuki making it a very effective time waster.

Ice clones - I count this as Invisiblity simply because what does invisiblity do? Puts you ina  position where you cannot damage your enemy. Sure, you could attack the yuki. But 9/10 you are going to want/ have to destroy the Ice clones. And get this. Sweet mother of God, get this, this will blow your mind.
The Cooldown is 35 seconds. So for the next 35 seconds, you are able to spawn the Ice clones. But get this, the CD still goes down while the jutsu is going on. So what does that mean? If you hit a Yuki at 30 seconds, the clones will go off. 5 SECONDS LATER, they can use Ice clones again. Do you know what that means?!?! Do you really understand what that means? It is the most blatent looping of a on hit ability in the game. With all that Yuki is offered in invisiblity, and ontop of all this they can loop an onhit ability that makes them immune to the next attack. This jutsu is just.... Wow.

Ice prison - This jutsu is on a 25 second Cooldown, which is really 22 seconds because it last 3 seconds and the jutsu goes down while you hit them. This jutsu is more dangerous than you know. Not only does it reflect the element of what invisiblity is, but it forces master SUB out of you and opens up a EXTREMELY lethal amount of HP done to you . Really, because you are slowed for 5 seconds after Ice prison is needed , thats another free 5 seconds given to the yuki for their CDs to go down and 5 more seconds added ot the element of invisiblity, the fact you cannot hit your opponent

Invisiblity Conclusion

Yuki is untouchable. With Uchiha I said they were pretty much untouchable / unkillable. But yuki? Yuki is with the correct flow of abiltiies, only really seen in A -S rank pvpers ( Yomi, Yuurei) lietrally untoucheable and virtually unkillable. Dont even look at invisiblity, dont even look at that. Just look at what water clones is by itself. Now fathom that and factor in the PLETHORA of escapes that Yuki has in it's arsenal . On paper yuki cannot be killed. One day someone will reach above S rank of Yuki and truly exsploit Yuki, I think musab getting the closest to this new Tier of PVP. Nonetheless Yuki in its essential sense? Even if you didnt count water clones has 33 seconds worth of invisibilty, it's highest cooldown being 60 seconds. So in 1 minute rotation, 33 seconds of that 60 seconds your enemy is invisible. Now throw water clones into that? And you have an unkillable / untoucheable clan.

Evaluation / conclusion  : Low time window to hit

This really fits with the Invisiblity conclusion. People like to blame Damage as the head reason of why Yuki is overpowered. Me on the other hand? I see past that, it's biggest probem the fact you cannot hit this clan. And froma hyuuga point of view? Do I really need to go into detail of how just how insane a% of a chance I have to beat a clan like Yuki? I'll save that for the summary. Just know for now, Yuki's damage is not its more lethal weapon, its most dangerous weapon is its low time window ot be hit.

Evaluation / conclusion High time window to hit opponent .

Really, I could go into detail of the Low CDs of yuki. but really to ask for a clan to have higher CD's isnt the correct way to approach something. Cause guess what the natural reaction to a player to do if they dont have something off CD? Just run away. And guiess what that means for people like me a hyuuga? Chasing. Now slap some running away , which is easy ina 4 tiled game plus the amount of escapes and invisibility Yuki has? Let it be known though I looked over the CDs of Yuki and actually, I agree with them, they arent too bad. Mist isnt a huge problem, still 48 seconds. Iceberg CD is pretty high for one of the most skill oreinted abiltiies to land. Really there is only one skill I have a problem with, which is Ice prison, this highlighted later in the summary.

Evaluation / concluson : Damage(sorta)

Ya know it took me sometime to really find out why I was dying to yukis. Really, I dont get hit by Ice prison often. But it only takes so many touches to do you in. I can't speak much on it because I only made a Yuki at level 60. But I can tell you something is wrong with Yukis damage, the problem I've heard in poison. I remember on Yomi's yuki. After all the ticks were done, it was 20-250 each senbon wave landed. And Senbon has a 2 second Cooldown, which makes you pause and walk for .5 seconds for 4 ticks. So really, Senbon wave slows you for 2 seconds on hit, each time. Now slap poison on that and the time window yuki has to hit you and use their arsenal? You create a monster. This level of Yuki play Ive only seen in top tier Yukis, and I dont even think they realize it. Once again I'm only going off of speculation here, as my Yuki is too low to depict. I can take a safe assumption to say Yuki's poison is the biggest problem. No, Im not ganna say 'Nerf Ice Prison', if you get hit by that, you deserve to get hit. Well.... sorta. yuki has the arsenal to actually force you into a Aoe stun, lucky for us Yuki is bugged and poison breaks ice prison. Unlucky for us, the poison ticks stack.... so yea.

Yuki Summary /Hyuuga outlook

Yuki is on paper untoucheable, and virtually unkillable. We have yet to see the true exsploitation of Yuki other than breifly seen in musab and muagi. Yomi and Yuurei are good, but as a hyuuga I've foguth musab and muagi, and it's just a whole different level of insanity. Yuki as a whole, the clan is ridculous. I made sure not to point out, no its not ice prison alone that makes yuki a deadly threat.Well to most of you it isnt. But to me as a hyuuga? Not only is Yuki invisible for a Majority of the fight(Literally majority with 33 out of 60 seconds I could possibley not even attack them) but I have to guess that yuki's ice prison is off CD. So a a hyuuga I have to be wary of the natural zoning ice prison gives. Ontop of the invisiblity problems I also have to deal with Ice clones looping cooldown. On paper, a hyuuga could never not one time hit a yuki. And I have had multiple fights where I didnt touch my opponent yuki 1 time . Yuki is hyuugas biggest counter, and to the rest of you clan's? Stilla lethal threat, with such a deadly open arsenal and natural ability to get out of clashes and reset them.

Oh and did I mention my Yuki only has 65% Nin CD? When Im sure every other 100+ yuki has 50%. So imagine every number I said.But 15% lower. Yea, thats Yuki for you.

What would I do to Yuki?

Remove water clones. REMOVE. Some will say 'just make sure the CD starts after the clones are killed'. No, that isnt enough. I pointed out earlier yuki doesnt need water clones looping CD to be untouchable. Water clones is just that extra add on that really puts a fuck you stamp on touching them. I didnt even factor varibles like how most yukis flicker and backstep for more range, as well as run around so much that you will recieve their invisiblity CD effects in what would seem closer time windows because of how easy it is to run away ina 4 tiled game, and espically run from a Hyuuga. If not the removal of Water clones a DRASTIC raise in the CD and the Cd starts after water clones die.

Raise false mirror CD, this CD is simply too low for how much it offers. This is pretty much a second master sub.

Lower Poison Damage, Yuki doesnt need Ice prison to kill you. If Im being widdled down and killed with 2675 HP and rotation, I know sure as hell you other clans are feeling the pain.

Hyuuga Suggestion

Yuki is yet another clan of the many I've listed that counter Hyuuga entirely. Clay and Uchiha almost entirely, but yuki? Yuki entirely beats Hyuuga. On paper the match is one sided. Which is why I suggest yet again Hyuuga gets Vacc palm instead of empty palms at 120, or in general replaced. Vacc palm should slow instead of stun. Think of it like this, Sure I can rotation, but for every second I rotation, that Yuki 's CDs are going down. For every time I miss empty palms? Thats 3 seconds I gave to the yuki to freely run around. Miss 5 empty palms? 15 seconds I gave to the yuki. Sure I have lion palms, but in S tier pvp, you're not going to land Lion palm on a yuki, you just wont.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Yuki is underpowered   Yuki is underpowered I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:21 pm

"Virtually un-killable?" No sir. It's not like they go invisible until their clones are dead. Rotation kills the clones instantly, if I'm not mistaken.

You always say Yukis shouldn't ever get hit. But you can go over and hit them while partially disregarding their clones if you don't want to use rotation.

Yes, clones are extremely annoying. But they're not impossible to deal with. I've fought several Yukis on my Hyuuga. The biggest thing is keeping in mind when their ice prison and ice mirrors are off cool down, and then baiting them to use it. Once they use those 2 jutsus, fast-paced aggression is not something they can deal with very easily, even with water clones.
Back to top Go down
Mikey175

PostSubject: Re: Yuki is underpowered   Yuki is underpowered I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Quote :
Yuki is on paper untoucheable, and virtually unkillable. We have yet to see the true exsploitation of Yuki other than breifly seen

And as someone who mains Uchiha and played Hyuuga for a few collective hours, your opinion / exsperience / combatual history / suggestions doesn't mean much to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki is underpowered   Yuki is underpowered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki is underpowered
Page 1 of 1