Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balance: Senju

Go down 
+2
Kjjones
ShadowV2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowV2

Balance: Senju Empty
PostSubject: Balance: Senju   Balance: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 pm

Blabla. Talk
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Senju   Balance: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Best burst damage in game, best crowd control in game, best healing in game.

Why
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Senju   Balance: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Okay Senjus.. totally got this..

Senjus:

Jutsus:

-Tree Roots: (Bind thing that's only in front of u now) Its range is nice now since its a 4x4 in front of u. Honestly though i think it'd be better as a smaller aoe around u like it was b4. 2 tile AOE around you.. same range as unmastered snake glare. Its cooldown is decent now. Certainly not spammable

-Tree Bind Burial: Its damage. is.. well.. very very high.. after you get that extra 75% dmg its ridiculous it halves everyone.. I think either its bugged and does 75% per second instead of 75% over 2.5 sec or.. its normal damage is way too strong. It needs to be weaker and then after that i think it needs a lower cooldown make its damage like .. idk 75% lower? or 50%

-Trees of Life: (... healy trees) Kay so yes the heal is really strong on the trees.. but there's also 2 trees that are healing and most senju try and get healed by both of them when they can. The trees heal a lot slower then medic's heal. I think it'd be better if it healed less and healed faster. Or Maybe instead of 2 trees make it just 1 and u summon it in front of u (like Edo box) and make it heal //slightly// faster (not weaker since it'd already be half the original healing) Maybe slightly weaker to make up for the speed increase.

-Thorn Outburst: (Sand Shield of wood) So yeah this thing.. not sure how your "correctly" supposed to use it.. but its not that great in my opinion. It's 95% defense doesn't seem like it's really the same as Sand Shield's defense. People can wail on a sand shield and the sand would take minimal damage. With Outburst.. dam that damage I can be halved by a DF and a Hooga will rekt me in it.. 95% defense..? I really don't find it to be that much. As for the attack for Outburst, it's too short of a range to be useful people just move out of its hit range or just back up to the point it cant reach them. And it's attack is slow too. Boost range and speed of its attack? Reduce its damage to make up for other boosts. Wait. Does it even do damage? I wouldn't know..  As for he healing you get in it.. yaaaaay! I think it's too strong that's a lot of health to gain. My suggestion either remove it entirely or make it like.. 2.5% hp per second.

-Wood Grave: My. God. Fuck this jutsu. Click to use? like dam. For LF .. okay fine w/e. But having to click to attack? Please change this.. make it in front of u or on you or something. If its not a click thing.. make it instant like unleash is and remove the stun on hit. If need be, lower its damage too.

-Wood Drill Barrage: (Drillllls) So.. decent jutsu. Semi Decent damage. and Meh CD.. Lower CD. Lower Damage. Make it like Sky Blades and Phoenix Flower so you can strafe with it. Is that the right word? I think so..

-Deep Forest Emergence: My suggestion on it is.. make the poison clouds more.. uh.. less random.. 5~7 poison clouds in a cluster fuck and none in one area? can we make this less random. that would also stabilize the damage. Maybe make it like poison fog and and just linger as u walk through it u take damage? lower damage in this case.

-Four Pillars Prison: Okay so one of my opinions on this is.. Remove the healing corners... Never get healed by them anyway. I heard a change about lower number of drills and slower speed and higher damage. That sounds fine in my opinion. Also I think there should be an option to cancel the jutsu if one feels like it. Like dome and mirrors.

//Done with that yay//

Skills:
/Stances/
-Growth: (15% increased HP/Chakra Regen) This doesn't seem to do much goes from like 6 to 6.8 or something like that.. think it needs a boost to be more of better choice over the other two. As it is now I don't even want to spend the SP in it even to get to tier II skills.

-Thorn: (21 more NP) This is good as it is in my opinion.

-Stump: (15% more defense) This.. is shit. As with most defense jutsus and whatnot. It's multiplicative. That 15% more isn't much I get like 6-7% more defense with a base defense of 31% defense.

I honestly would way more like 21NP over another 6-7% defense or another 0.5 regen.

/Growth/: I think this should be boosted up to like 25% at 3/3 maybe then it'd be more useful.

/Stump/: I think this needs a boost too.. maybe a solid 15% more defense instead of multiplicative. Or increase it to like 20% or 25% defense.

//Other Skills//

Force of Nature: (Heals 0.75% of max hp each Senju jutsu) .. 0.75% with these kinda cooldowns? that's really nothing.. like.. not even 1%.. and these cooldowns are too long to support this kind of ability at this low kinda heal. Maybe increase it to like 1.5% in my opinion. or 2% even.

Repercussive Roots: A lot of people complain about this jutsu so much. People really don't like auto binds it seems. And honestly it is kind of annoying. I don't know how much Dante would want to completely replace it with something different. But, If we don't replace it with something different. How about a stun for 1 or even 0.5 seconds and have a 40 second cooldown at 3/3 and how about to make up for the shorter time and longer cooldown, add 20% damage of normal Tree Roots Jutsu.

Poisonous Wood: (Tree Bind Burial does 75% of it's damage over 2.5 seconds) I mentioned this in my opinion on the Tree Bind Burial jutsu. I think it should either be lowered to like.. 50%. Or maybe changed to actual.. poison. Since ya know.. its called Poisonous Wood but the description says it ruptures, why not make it actual poison. Like.. maybe 10% or 20% of NP damage over 2.5sec or maybe 5% NP damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds.

Sage Mode: (Increase damage and defense for 9%, changes melee to NP damage, Increase attack speed by 150%, grants 30% crit rate, for 15 seconds and has a 60 second cooldown) Please add a cooldown icon on the jutsu. I hate trying to use it and it doesn't work cause it doesn't show it's cooldown like every other jutsu. Now for the actual jutsu/skill. 9% more damage woo. 150% attack speed. Nice good slightly better. 30% crit rate. 15 seconds and 60sec cooldown. Okay i guess.. In general I guess this jutsu is okay. Just for now fix the cooldown icon please.

//Done.//

That's all my opinions on senjus and balancing them. Agree, disagree, don't care. Say something in reply to it great. Any skills I didn't comment on I believe are okay as they are.

Last edited by Meww on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Senju   Balance: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Well, Meww made good points, but Dante isn't gonna read a brick wall like that. Here, I'll give my opinions.

For the people who play senju and may not know how it feels to fight one I'll walk you through it. Basically you hit them and you are autobinded, they imediately burial you binding you for about 3 seconds longer. The bind alone does about 500 damage,  they then follow with wood drills which does another 500 damage. For my Clay, it's already in critical. (This was over a span of about 3 seconds, all of which I could not move, sounds fun right? Wait it gets better.) If by some miracle I'm not dead they use wood grave, now I'm trapped in a jutsu that would kill me if I walk around (Remember I'm in critical) So I can still not move. After this is over with I can finnally attack again if I'm alive.

Now I attack the senju again and right before I do they use Deep Forest Emergence, (Sure I can get out but it will still take some time especially in critical.) which traps me in this poison thing that does dot in its area, the damage isn't op but with my hp already in Critical I'm probably gonna die. If by some miracle again I don't die and finally hit them (Yes, after all of this I finally get a hit in.) they are gonna activate four pillar jutsu, this jutsu will basically stun me again, heal the senju, and allow them to do whatever they want to me. The jutsu alone has the ability to do from 200-1500 hp depending on if you are hit or not.

Now, what if the senju is a pro? He'll do just this and basically ohko anyone. Wait to get hit, then use 4 Pillars jutsu and use Deep Forest Emergence and Wood Grave while you are inside 4 pillars. While binded from the auto bind they will burial you and use wood drills. Now while they wait for all of their damage over time aoe jutsus to take affect they can either use their trees to heal, or use Sage Mode and punch the hell out of your binded ass. I mean they have 3 aoes that all can be used to bind the opponent in place and are basically unavoidable, Forest Emergence, Wood Grave, and 4 pillars. If used at the same time they put the opponent in a position where they cannot do anything at all. All while the Senju can basically dish out over 2000 damage if they use all of their other techniques. Most clans don't even get 2000 hp.

Let me explain why they are how they are.

Please Read
Think really hard here...
How many jutsus do senjus have that are aoe? 3
Do any of these jutsus have weak unqiue effects because of the fact that they're aoe? No
How many of their jutsus limit the opponent's movements in any way? 4
Do any of these jutsus do less damage as a result of limiting movement? No
How many of their movement limiting jutsus are unavoidable? 3
Are any of their jutsus at all hard to hit with? No
Is aiming involved with this clan? No (I mean most of the time you are just waiting for your opponent to hit you, right?)
Are there any useless jutsus with this clan? (Think about it, every clan has one.) No

Questions for you guys to answer for yourselves...
Why is it that this clan is the only clan in the game with 3 aoes?
Why can they "bind" you without doing anything productive to deserve the bind?
Why is their damage, despite all of those other perks, some of the highest in the game?
Despite all of this, why can they heal themselves on top of all that?

Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Senju   Balance: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:15 pm

^
Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Senju   Balance: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:13 pm

As said above, fuck the auto bind. They basically have a buffed up binding snake glare with another stun to go on top of it. They should not go invisible during 4 pillars I dont understand that, and I think the spikes should be a little more random so there isnt one set kill line. (Kind like how iron sand world worked). The trees need to die in like 3 punches. Wood grave shouldnt slow that much or be that big.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Senju   Balance: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Good job Krypto, I'm glad you gave the suggestions, I agree with them. I pretty much just had to break it down to the people who pretend like it's not op and show them how op it was so they don't complain when it's nerfed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance: Senju   Balance: Senju I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance: Senju
Page 1 of 1