Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samkiwas

senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good Empty
PostSubject: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:56 pm

download the second just with 3 wooden spikes would be a lvl up

s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Iwas/media/123_zps674aec40.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 am

anything??? good or bad
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:24 am

mob
icon= 'player.dmi'
icon_state= "Male"
var
hp=1500
chakra=300
playergender= "Male"
mob
verb
Wooden()
set category = "Ninjutsu"
src.overlays-= 'player.dmi'
src.overlays-= "Seals"
var/const
Wooden_LAYER = FLOAT_LAYER-2
OVERLAY_LAYER = FLOAT_LAYER-1
obj/overlay
Wooden
icon = 'wood.dmi'
icon_state = "x"
layer = Wooden_LAYER
overlay
icon = 'wood.dmi'
icon_state = "x"
layer = OVERLAY_LAYER

im trying to run that wooden jutsu like how you run your dragon fire jutsu tell me if this makes any sense
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:45 am

s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Iwas/media/nkg_zps8bd24825.png.html?sort=3&o=0 the jutsu i am try to make like dragon fire
-the jutsu is only the frist lvl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:38 am

Looks okay actually.
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:22 pm

s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Iwas/media/woodlvl3_zps8a6148d1.png.html?sort=3&o=0

3 tile jutsu- dragon fire type move
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 am

s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Iwas/media/1222_zps845a2087.png.html?sort=3&o=0

senju tree of life jutsu caps people
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:08 am

s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Iwas/media/dragonnn_zpseb324c8f.png.html?sort=3&o=0

needs some work

but senju wooden dragon would be cool as fuck if you got it in with senju jutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:29 am

k ill use the first icon for something but you need to polish your iconning skills. The others I wont use because they lack quality.
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 pm

s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Iwas/media/122333_zpsa5e24d1a.png.html?sort=3&o=0

i finished the 3rd lvl wood jutsu and the wooden dragon is hard but i think it getting nicer
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:50 am

s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Iwas/media/woodlvl4_zpsd14680cf.png.html?sort=3&o=1

berlin what does this icon need more of ??

s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Iwas/media/Untitled500_zps5cf3d7ba.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:33 am

that actually looks pretty good. i dont like how the thing its coming out from just cuts off though.
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:30 am

use them i would love that, and you can fix up things if you dont like how parts look. also what about that wood bind jutsu what do you think about it.
Back to top Go down
samkiwas

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 am

s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Iwas/media/Untitled445577_zps8b1c06d7.png.html?sort=3&o=0

saw this senju wood type move from naruto ninja storm 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good   senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

senju clan idea- jutsus tell me if they look good
Page 1 of 1