Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akimichi Clan Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Akimichi Clan Idea Empty
PostSubject: Akimichi Clan Idea   Akimichi Clan Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:08 pm

Akimichi

This clan has the ability to control the size of their body and convert extra calories into chakra and increased power.

Jutsus:

After every jutsu dealing with expanding the user's body a stack of Calories will increase by 1 of each usage.
1 stacks = 5% attack power
4 stacks = 10% defense
7 stacks = TBA
10 stacks = Regenerates all chakra

After using certain jutsu you will gain a stack of Momentum which will effect the enemy accordingly.
1 Stack: .
2 Stacks: Small damage buff.
3 Stacks: Slows the enemy, with a mini silence from the impact!
4 Stacks: Direct hit has an added effect of Movement Confusion due to the impact.
5 Stacks: Direct hitting this jutsu stuns for 1 second instead.

• Multi-Size Technique - The user will expand their body to a medium size and increases defense by 5%. Using this jutsu will activate certain other clan jutsu learned in the future.

• Human Tank - Activating this jutsu will make the user spin in a ball with increased attack power using up chakra every seconds. You can keep at this jutsu for as long as needed up to 10 seconds {max}. Every time an enemy is hit the damage is decreased and they are knocked back 1 tile.

• Partial Multi-Size - You will expand your arm and punch with all your might. If you hit the enemy directly they will be slowed.

• Human Balloon - The user will expand into a round shape pushing back anyone in your range. Additionally, Your defense in increased to 80%. Anyone who hits you or runs into you will bounce back.

• Calorie Control Pills - Eating these pill will benefit you depending on the number calories you have stacked.

• Butterfly Mode - Creates a powerful aura of chakra that is shaped like the wings of a butterfly. This jutsu increases your attack power.

• Butterfly Bombing  - The user will transfer their aura into their fist and pressing the melee button will lash out strong attack power to the first enemy hit within a 4 tile range.

• Super Multi-Size Technique - This jutsu expands the user to the max height and damages anyone within a 2x2 range every 2/1.5/1 second(s). Duration is 6 seconds.

Yes I did use Dante style cause I liked it it was well organized lol

Komuru OUT!  Twisted Evil

Last edited by KomuruZukitaki on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

Akimichi Clan Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akimichi Clan Idea   Akimichi Clan Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:43 pm

Ehhh, Akimichi is one of my favorite clans of alltime, but i don't know about the moves... Hmm... I don't really like the calories stacks thing (Just my opinion).
If i were to suggest something, due to their nature of using calories, it's similar to spending part of their health. They would use chakra for some jutsus and small ammounts of health + chakra for others.

Pills would be really strong, but would have some drawbacks, like Tai specs. (We can even work around the drawbacks for the skill tree. Like reducting the bad effects or something else)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Human Tank: Looks nice, i like the idea, and the decreased damage per time hit will balance it...  Hmm, maybe it could have something momentum-like. (Activating this jutsu will make the user spin in a ball dealing X Base damage (X AP scaling) while using up chakra per second. You can keep rolling for 10 seconds at max. Every hit knocks back the enemy 1 tile. Repeated hits against the same enemy deals decreased damage.

X level: The usual level ups. (Less cooldown, more base damage, etc.)

Mastered: Human Tank starts building momentum stacks over time (Max 5). Each 2 momentum stacks rises the user's movement speed and the damage of the first hit. You get 1 stack per second and they remain for 3 seconds after the jutsu ending. Hitting an enemy with 5 momentum stacks applies X% extra damage and a slow for Z seconds. Hitting an enemy consumes all the stacks.

Partial Size-Up: Other than the Choudan Bakugeki (Butterfly Bombing from the anime/manga) this is the jutsu i like most. I completely agree with the idea of direct hit. I had an idea that might help the clan being more fun to use. Here:

Partial Multi-Size - You will expand your arm and punch with all your might. If you hit the enemy directly they will be slowed.
-
-
Mastered: Partial Multi-Size will now expend the remaining momentum stacks from meat tank for an empowered effect.
1 Stack: Nothing.
2 Stacks: Small damage buff.
3~4 Stacks: This jutsu always slows, direct hit has an added effect of Movement Confusion due to the impact.
5 Stacks: Direct hitting this jutsu stuns for 1 second instead.

About Choudan Bakugeki... it could end up with 2 ways. A really hard to hit dash with gigatons damage or make it also hit the ground on miss (Similar to medics punch) but for less damage overall (AoE and Direct damage). IMO the first one is better to give the clan some skill cap.

Butterfly Bombing  - The user will transfer their aura into their fist for 5 seconds. Pressing the melee button will lash out an explosive chakra punch to the first enemy hit within a 4 tile range, he receives a huge ammount of damage.

-Two normal level ups, only.

(Instead of an extra effect when mastered, since it's an ultimate, i would rather do something in the skill tree like: ehh...

Tier 6: Body Breaking Blow - Butterfly Bombing brekas bones and impacts the enemy body heavily, making them enter bleeding status (For the same duration, but with a weaker slow) and lowering their defenses for %. The duration is Z Seconds. Butterfly Bombing and Red pill cooldown are also reduced by C/C/C.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will stop here, because i'm not really sure about other ideas for the remaining jutsus.
Back to top Go down

Akimichi Clan Idea
Page 1 of 1