Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan: Senju

Go down 
+10
virgilveneficus
chrisw
Meww
Kenzo
#Austic
Kutski
Krypto406
Eternal2
Muaga
Destructo
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Destructo

Destructo

Clan: Senju Empty
PostSubject: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Seeing as Berlin is already occupied enough working on the other clans and he still has yet to post the official jutsu list for the Senju clan (Since he himself stated that he's unsure on how Senjus are going to be), I've made this suggestion which goes towards the jutsu list of the Senju Clan.

Traits from Hashirama (Tobirama) and Yamato. All jutsus listed, is material which has been featured in the anime (and some stuff from the back of my head) - I didn't use any Manga-only stuff, therefore there are no spoilers.

Wood Release: Shadow clone Jutsu - This jutsu allows you to summon dense shadow clones, made out of wood. They have 25% of the user's health and 25% of their attack power.
Lvl2 - Jutsu cooldown decrease
Lvl3 - You can now summon up to 3 clones.
Mastered - Your clones now have 30-35% of your health and 30% of your attack power.

Great Forest Technique - Using your chakra, you transform your arm into multiple sharp branches capable of impaling enemies. If landed successfully, it is capable of bleeding your enemies.

Genjutsu: Infinite Darkness - Creates thick layers of darkness, covering a large area and turning the caster invisible. All enemies within the darkness, see their defense decrease by 20%. The jutsu lasts for 10seconds.
Lvl2 - chakra cost reduction
Lvl3 - defense of enemies within the jutsu decreases by 40%
Mastered - Infinite Darkness becomes a magnitude 1 slow, and the caster's critical strike rate increases by 30% within the darkness.

Wood Locking Wall - Creates a shield around the caster of jutsu, protecting him from physical attacks. Shield lasts for 2seconds
Lvl2 - defense increases by 20%
Lvl3 - defense increases by 40% and now lasts for 3seconds.
Mastered - Reduce enemy ninjutsu power and attack power damage by 30

(Custom made, give Senju some love - they need range attacks)
Wood Release: Shuriken technique - Create a wave of Shurikens, formed out of dense wood - capable of Impaling enemies and causing bleeding.

(Custom made, but basically it's a simple tree bind/similar to Ice prison in a way)
Deep Root Accelerated Growth - Area of effect jutsu, controlling roots underneath the soil the user imprisons nearby enemies by accelerating their growth.

Hidden Technique: Birth of a Dense Forest - (Now this one I still ain't sure, whether it should be somewhat similar to Ferns, Sand Tsunami or Ice Dome so for now...) Final Senju jutsu, this jutsu summons a forest on a wide-scale. The large trees and roots make it impossible for enemies caught within the jutsu to run nor flee (fly thunder out).

This is my suggestion, It's very incomplete but it's got some ideas with potential. Feel free to add your input, ideas and improvements.

Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:22 pm

the senju jutsus were already icon as far as i know, cuz someone posted pics of it.
Link : https://s1276.photobucket.com/user/Sam_Iwas/media/woodlvl3_zps8a6148d1.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Last edited by Muaga on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
idk how senju will be so its like that for now

Either way, we'll see.
Edit: I see, good stuff, but i'll still be patient and wait for a possible response from Berlin.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Destructo wrote:
Wood Release: Shadow clone Jutsu - This jutsu allows you to summon dense shadow clones, made out of wood. They have 25% of the user's health and 25% of their attack power.
Lvl3 - You can now summon up to 3 clones.
Mastered - Your clones now have 30-35% of your health and 30% of your attack power.

I really don't think this game needs more clones. lol

Destructo wrote:
Great Forest Technique - Using your chakra, you transform your arm into multiple sharp branches capable of impaling enemies. If landed successfully, it is capable of bleeding your enemies.

Very unique, and I like it.

Destructo wrote:
Genjutsu: Infinite Darkness - Creates thick layers of darkness, covering a large area and turning the caster invisible. All enemies within the darkness, see their defense decrease by 20%. The jutsu lasts for 10seconds.
Lvl3 - defense of enemies within the jutsu decreases by 40%
Mastered - Infinite Darkness becomes a magnitude 1 slow, and the caster's critical strike rate increases by 30% within the darkness.
Very similar to hidden mist jutsu, and with the 40% defense debuff, seems even more overpowered.

Destructo wrote:
Wood Locking Wall - Creates a shield around the caster of jutsu, protecting him from physical attacks. Shield lasts for 2seconds
Lvl2 - defense increases by 20%
Lvl3 - defense increases by 40% and now lasts for 3seconds.
Mastered - Reduce enemy ninjutsu power and attack power damage by 30

Love it! Shield should either reflect damage, or allow the user to attack while in it.

Destructo wrote:
(Custom made, give Senju some love - they need range attacks)
Wood Release: Shuriken technique - Create a wave of Shurikens, formed out of dense wood - capable of Impaling enemies and causing bleeding.

I agree, they do need a projectile, but I'd prefer something different from shurikens. Maybe, idk.. bark or seeds or something lol.
Some levels for this could be...
Lvl2 - You now have an increased 20%% chance to critically strike. (since the jutsu may hit multiple times, that 20% could be fairly strong.
Lvl3 - They now home slightly in on the opponent.
Mastered - You now shoot 2 layers. ( Since they should start off 3 tiled, another layer would mean a total of 6 projectiles.)

Destructo wrote:
(Custom made, but basically it's a simple tree bind/similar to Ice prison in a way)
Deep Root Accelerated Growth - Area of effect jutsu, controlling roots underneath the soil the user imprisons nearby enemies by accelerating their growth.

Too similar to ice prison in my opinion. I suggest a jutsu that shoots out a slow/medium speed moving branch that when it makes contact with the opponent, wraps around them for 2 seconds.
Wood Release: Binding jutsu - Extend a branch from your body, that upon making contact binds your opponent for 2 seconds.
Lvl2 - It now squeezes the enemy, dealing 1% hp damage per second. ( Can be made stronger using the skill tree.)
Lvl3 - The branches now move faster, and the bind lasts for 3 seconds.
Mastered - It is now 3 tiled.

Destructo wrote:
Hidden Technique: Birth of a Dense Forest - (Now this one I still ain't sure, whether it should be somewhat similar to Ferns, Sand Tsunami or Ice Dome so for now...) Final Senju jutsu, this jutsu summons a forest on a wide-scale. The large trees and roots make it impossible for enemies caught within the jutsu to run nor flee (fly thunder out).

Since this is an Ultimate jutsu, I'd prefer it to be completely original. I suggest you shoot out branches from all directions. They can either move erratically or home slightly. Once it makes contact with a player it binds them in a huge tree in the middle of a huge forest it forms around them. Using darkness genjutsu you darken the area and the forest slows anyone caught inside tremendously. Then suddenly the large tree explodes and lights the surrounding trees in the forest on fire. Anyone in the surrounding forest takes damage over time form the flames. (The jutsu haults your movement, but you will hide in your Wood Locking jutsu while it's active so you won't take much damage if you get hit from the outside, and it will be difficult for opponents to see you between the forest and the darkness.)

Hidden Technique: Birth of a Dense Forest - You extend branches from your body from all directions, upon making contact with an opponent you bind them inside of a gigantic tree surrounded by a forest of smaller trees. Anyone caught inside the forest will be slowed tremendously. After a few seconds the tree will explode, doing massive damage to the opponent at the center and lighting the surrounding trees of the forest on fire, doing damage over time to anyone caught inside the blazing forest. You are stationary during this jutsu, but shield yourself inside of your Wood Locking Wall while it's active.
Lvl2 - The handseals needed for this jutsu are halved.
Lvl3 - It now slightly homes in on the opponent.
Mastered- Enemies caught inside of the forest are slowed for an addition 1 magnitude.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Destructo wrote:
To make this jutsu simple, make it like varus' ult but possibly shoots out like how the old iron sand spike was maybe.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 pm

@Eternal, I think you've got some real good ideas there.
@Krypto, that was the original plan for the Root Acceleration thing, but after some thinking, I turned it into an Aoe.

For the Wood shadow clone thing, I think there could be several ways we could go about it. It could be kept my way and the health and damage of the clones could be altered or:

- Upon casting the jutsu, a wood clone would be formed and the caster would turn invisible, once the clone ha been defeated by the enemy, the enemy would be trapped within a bunch of roots for x seconds any damage dealt within the enemy before that period of time would automatically set him free.

Wood Release: Clone Jutsu - Creates a clone out of fragile wood, turning the caster invisible for 3seconds. Upon it's destruction it leaves nearby enemies bound within dense roots for 2seconds. Damages the enemy for 15-20% of your ninjutsu every 0.5 seconds
Lvl3 - The bind now lasts for up to 3seconds
Mastered - Your wood clone will now bind nearby enemies up to 3tiles away.

I like your Wood binding jutsu idea, seems more unique and exclusive. The idea behind the whole wood shurikens, was that they would pretty much be like wood tiles (some inspiration came from the jutsu Orochimaru used against the 3rd back in part1)

Now for the whole Ultimate jutsu it's actually a great idea - I had completely forgotten about the whole Tree explosion thing. It's some video game shit - but if put into context correctly it could fit the game perfectly. However I still believe infinite darkness could be implemented here somewhere and somehow rather than implement it within the ultimate jutsu which already sounds pretty OPed as it is lol I think it'd be better to separate both. So like:

(Would it be best if there were gaps around some of the trees, to allow the few lucky ones to escape?)
Hidden Technique: Birth of a Dense, deep Dark Forest - You create a large Deep forest around yourself, robbing all caught enemies of their sight. Within the darkness you are invisible. Enemies within the darkness see their defense decrease by 20%. The jutsu lasts for 10seconds.
Lvl3 - dodge rate of enemies decreases by 30%
Mastered - Infinite Darkness becomes a magnitude 1 slow, and the caster's critical strike rate increases by 20% within the darkness.

Edit: and rename the other one,
Forbbiden Technique: World of Trees and Destruction

Note: Some Senju passives, should allow binds to increase another player's handseal time/ decrease how quickly they're able to cast jutsus and not prevent them from casting jutsus like Hyuugas.

Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Omg! So Senju is that wood thing? Right? Lol I thought it was one of those paper moves konan did.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:13 pm

No shadow clones and no shurikens thx
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Kutski wrote:
Omg! So Senju is that wood thing? Right? Lol I thought it was one of those paper moves konan did.

Shocked

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:16 am

Kutski wrote:
The kitchen is that-a-way.
Clan: Senju Gtfo11
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Kenzo wrote:
Kutski wrote:
The kitchen is that-a-way.
Clan: Senju Gtfo11

this ^ lol not so much kitchen but shame on u for getting Konan mixed with some1 else XD konan is epic so much more epic then any senju user lol
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Can't believe what I'm reading. Konan, being compared to this man.

Spoiler:

Guess we don't watch Naruto at the same level of understanding.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:16 pm

i was saying their jutsu styles are completely different never said either was better then the other lol me personally im just a big fan of Konan lol

EDIT: maybe wat i said was possibly misconstrued as comparison XD my bad but yea.. lol
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Too late, you're not welcomed here anymore - get out.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Meww: Male or Female?
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Wait, isnt paper made from wood? Konan can has senju DNA yes?
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:02 pm

well i looked her up on the wiki it doesnt seem like her jutsus are senju based o.o tho that was a good thought XD
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Whilst we're at it, anything else about Naruto you'd like to know ?
Back to top Go down
virgilveneficus

virgilveneficus

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 pm

I think it would be cool if when your rebirth from a uchiha to senju you get the Rinnegan. not sure what the Rinnegan would do in this game, but it would be a neat little touch
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 pm

No.

Back to top Go down
virgilveneficus

virgilveneficus

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 pm

any perticluar reason for just trying to shoot down my idea?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Its simple, i think its stupid as fuck.
Thats my reason.
Back to top Go down
virgilveneficus

virgilveneficus

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:44 pm

well your reason is "stupid as fuck" as the Rinnegan is a combination of both senji and uchiha DNA so It would fit in after all with uchiha rebirth passives that are going to be in the game, As I said I'm not too sure as to how it would be implemented but it was just a Idea that I threw out there to toss around a bit. now if your not going to be constructive then please don't reply to my messages. Go fuck yourself and have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:54 pm

I dont think it would, tbh i dont remember seeing any Senju using the rinnegan.
Also the first thing that comes to mind when you think about it is Pain and all his gravity shits jutsus, i dont see how it would be combined with Senju.
And im being constructive, im answering to some nub's suggestion about adding a dojoutsu on some clan i dont even see how its related to.
Back to top Go down
virgilveneficus

virgilveneficus

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:00 pm

really now, you must only watch the anime,I would have suggested for uchiha as madara uses it once he fuses his DNA with Hashirama's BUT since this clan can only be unlocked after you reach level 100 and thus would make it your FINAL Rebirth clan, So you cant get Rinnegan as a uchiha (and before you say anything YES A UCHIHA HAD THE RINNEGAN) meaning the only other option would be to give it to Senju.
"Because the Rinnegan was originally wielded by the Sage of the Six Paths, re-merging his bloodlines: that of the Senju and Uchiha can lead to that person awakening this dōjutsu. " -from the naruto wiki

Last edited by virgilveneficus on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for rage and to add quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan: Senju   Clan: Senju I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan: Senju
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next