Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu

Go down 
+2
Ghost of ET
Eternal2
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:26 pm

List of jutsu that do too much damage. Made some changes.

Kinda bad! (They either do good damage in general or do good damage considering any other effects they may have.

Wind Bullet
Sand Burial (In general)
Dance of the Camelia
Medic Ground Smash
C4
Medic Scalpels
Binding Snake Glare
Aoe Wood Spikes

Very OP damage, Nerf ASAP. (These jutsus really just need to get nerfed, I mean they have huge damage either in general or high damage considering the fact that they have other affects or are easy to hit with etc.

Chidori (The Damage is like 800, and that is at full hp. Hit someone with this who has under 50% hp and it ohkoes.)

Dragon Storm (Whether on a windy or a copy they both have too many slows for a 600-1000 damage homing jutsu.)

Iron Sand Cluster (Another high damage attack jutsu for a clan that has no problem landing anything.)

4 Pillar Jutsu (If All hit they do around 2000 damage, and if they dont all hit they still manage to do about 800-1000. Why should senjus get a jutsu that's easier to hit than ice mirrors and does thousands of more damage than it?)

Any jutsu that is used by a copy. Please make their jutsus weaker than the real ones. (Not just damage wise E.g. ice prison being smaller for copies, or DS doing much less damage on copies.) Why can a copy cat copy a jutsu that they can make better use of than the original?

Last edited by Eternal2 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Gathering does more damage than cluster btw, and cluster doesnt do nearly as much dmg as chidori Wink.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Yeah that's what its called, cuz that's what I meant. Lemme edit it. Forgot the name, it's iron sand cluster then.

And though the damage may be less than Chidori it is on this list because of the fact that hitting with it is easy af, since Irons can stun/slow to death. Chidori has more damage but is harder to hit with.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Naw fuq it i just tested cluster its not op it isnt as op as snake bs or any of those other bs shit.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:49 pm

Cluster is hella op, its not like you aim at all to land it. You just toxic shock and cluster and do like 1/4 of their hp for free.
Snake is easy to play, but its harder to land shit as a snake than a iron. If an iron hits you once, toxic shock gets its full duration stun and is followed up by another big damage move they got.

Also you all complain about chidori but the cd on it is pretty significant and can be hard countered easy as fuck. Its not ds that homes even through invis, its not cluster that has 3 other jutsus that makes it super easy to land, and its not 4 pillar shit that has no counter play to it.

Fuck if chidori is op, then coffin is hella op cause the cd is way less and you can get more damage from it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:55 pm

I tested cluster's dmg its comparable to camellia seriously (With cleave included of course) and i was wrong gathering is weaker than cluster. i tested cluster and gathering together against the hokage(Used toxic shock) while he was afk and the three of them took him just above half when the poison stopped dealing damage. Then i looked at those other moves 1 dragon storm takes me to about 35% hp, 1 chidori takes me to half, 1 coffin takes me to just above half, camellia and willow together does about the same as coffin Mini op ferns that stun just trying to get out of it is going to bring be down to 40% hp. Cluster is weak sauce compared to all of those.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:08 pm

You should say the same thing you said about Copy about Iron jutsus. Nearly every jutsu they have does insane damage (last wipe each one of their moves did half my hp at cap). 

Copy DS I can see being nerfed in terms of damage....I'd rather not see it nerfed to harshly on Winds though. They only have a few jutsus that actually do decent damage. Note: Air Bullet damage is only good if it crits, otherwise it's trash.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:21 pm

I dont believe those numbers at all, they dont sound anywhere close to right. In all my experience of play, chidori has always done more damage than ds. And cluster has been doing about a third of my hp alone.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Maybe you should play the game more often.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Whys 1k needles not up there? Last time I got hit by it it did 1.1k dmg to me. And I dont think it should do that much dmg now that ice prison is big again. And because iceberg breaker got no windup time either youre pretty much fucked once in ice prison cause 1k + iceberg = gg.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Because yuki's are bad. Its dmg is slightly justifiable since my yuki is 2 shot with no problem :/.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Camellia in no way does damage comparable to cluster lmfao. Camellia+willow doing the damage it did was caused by the fact that willow does an insane amount of damage, and cleave adds on another 10% hp loss total. Camellia alone does no where near the damage cluster does, unless you are comparing a kag with high damage stats/attack power against an iron with a very low damage stats/nin power.

I would, however, agree that willow and cleave need a nerf, camellias base damage is not op imo.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:38 pm

When i get on i will show you what cluster's damage is with 40 nin. (New capp QQ)
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:14 pm

And looking back at this list, medics G isnt even what fucks your hp up. Its scalpels so I don't know why thats on the list, especially when medics arent even good anymore.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Oh shit, I forgot about scalpels. That shits op too. But Medic Ground Smash is on the kind op list because its just a notable strong jutsu, not that it needs a nerf. Its just a bit too strong because it also stuns/slows and can be used with op jutsus like medic fog and scalpels. So with all of that ability it does too much, well I'm gonna rename the topic maybe it's confusing people.

And Shadow, 1k needles of death alone does about 3/4 of a non anbu shinobi's hp. No where near 1000 damage. The combo itself is probably 1k damage, but it is the hardest combo in the game on the squishiest clan, so honestly idgaf. I mean Yukis get about 700-800 hp less than normal clans, that pretty much makes it so that after that damage you would have only 300-400 hp less than the Yuki. What's the problem?

Iron Sand Cluster should "NEVER MISS", and that is why it is on the list. It's damage is really high and it never misses. Ik you play the clan Ghost and that's why ur bias af. Stop already.

Krypto, chidori to any low hp clan is just BS, okay. Ik, it doesn't always hit but as an Uchiha I hit it decently enough. I mean it takes my Yuki into critical in one hit, idc how often it hits a jutsu like that can't exist in a balanced game.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Your fucking retard if you believe that the yuki combo is the hardest combo in the game. Landing chidori is 100X harder than landing ice prison which you just follow up every other move that yukis have.
And if a jutsu like that can't exist in a balanced game then these combos doing over 1k hp where your stun locked or there is no counter play also should all disappear. IE yuki, senju, sand, iron, snakes, and copy nins. Alls these clans need to be redone if chidori, a hella hard move to hit with, is considered flat out op.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Chidori is not that fucking hard to hit with. Like are you kidding me right now? I get hit by chidori 50% of the time that it's used on me you make it seem like it's some barely hittable jutsu with a long ass CD. Shadow clones aren't really around as much anymore so it isn't blocked like it used to be. And someone who's never played a Yuki can't talk about how "easy" that combo is. That combo is really easy to fuck up, and dodging ice prison ain't all that hard except in buildings. 100x harder to land? Seriously?! Coming from someone who has played both Uchiha and Yuki I know a bit more than you, okay?

P.S. Chidori to a Yuki is practically the same as 1k needles of death's entire combo to an Uchiha (That's 3 jutsus doing damage compared to one), now if you add the fact that Uchiha's gets more hp than Yuki, and they still have like 4 other damaging jutsu other than chidori and a MS mode then wth can't their be a damn chidori nerf?

P.S.S. Wth can't I get an 800 damage (Ohko after 50% hp) jutsu nerfed? Why is that so bad?
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Add uchiha to that list. @krypto
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:36 am

Eternal so you telling me a fucking jutsu that makes you charge forward at like 6 tiles a second, can only hit 1 thing, and has like a 4 second window to land, is easier to land than a move that is like a 6x6 or 7x7 aoe? Shut the fuck up that just doesn't make sense. You might coulda made that argument before the ice prison buff, but no way in hell is that close to true as of the buff.

You also say clones are not around as much as they used to be which is true, but that is not the end all be all of hard counters to chidori. Every clan has a built in counter which is substitution, and its not like you have to sub from all the cc that uchihas lay down. You make chidori sound like another ds, which is not even close to the case. The damage is higher than ds, but the cd on ds is lower and ds is a faster move than chidori and it homes.

What your not understanding is that there is counter play to chidori. Every other move that is on the Verp op list has no counter play to it. But chidori is the only one with multiple counter plays to it. I am biased to uchihas, but chidori by far is one of the hardest moves to land consistently. As apposed to ds or cluster or 4 pillars, chidori shouldn't even be in the same category.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:55 am

W/e youre gonna say. I dont believe yukis are squishy enough anymore with mist/clones/that ice stuff to have 1k needless to that much dmg. Especially now that ice prison is big again. And neither is that combo hard to land nor is chidori hard to land once youve used those a few times.

And if youre gonna nerf kaguya nerf the aoe jutsus and/or the tankiness, and not that drill jutsu which is one tiled.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:47 am

So because I didnt believe that chidori ever does 800 even when youre at 50% hp, forget full hp, Itested it on various ppl and clans. Besides Ive never ever seen chidori do even close to 800 dmg so. And guess what numbers I got?

Snake
God: 1600          
Mystogan: Def?
God: 18.8%
Mystogan: Chidori!
God: 400 hp ((dmg))
(Sumo: 2.1k hp and 18.8% def and chidori got him to 1.8k)

Copy nin

Xonax: 1346 hp and 36% def
Mystogan: Chidori!
Xonax: i have 976 hp
Xonax: solike 400 dmg

Uchiha
(Newbie)(Jounin)Uchiha Zarrus: hp-1422
(Newbie)(Jounin)Uchiha Zarrus: 25% def
Mystogan: How much left?
(Newbie)(Jounin)Uchiha Zarrus: 1010 hp

Sand
Sabaku No Death: 1461 hp 18.8% def
Sabaku No Death: 1001

Iron
Shake_it_like a_Pom_Pom: 1314 hp
Shake_it_like a_Pom_Pom: 18.8 def
Shake_it_like a_Pom_Pom: 836

So as you can see it barely goes over 400 dmg at full hp. Idk where you got the 800 from but even if its based off of yuki getting hit with chidori (which would be pretty much bs to base it off of yuki) I figured yuki got around 15% def. So that would mean 500-600 dmg tops for yuki.

EDIT: Tested wiht Yomis yuki.

Yomi H. Macy: 1551 hp
Mystogan: def?
Yomi H. Macy: 19.6 def
Yomi H. Macy: 1108 ((left))

Oh and yes. I also tested 1k needless + prison with him. You were right. It didnt do 1k dmg. It did 1.1k dmg to me.

450 dmg on yuki. Yomi has 40 stamina and 1551 hp, Makenshis Uchiha has 1880 hp with 39 stamina. 345 less hp and 6% less def. Nay. Not squishy enough for that combo.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Im not biased to iron on my kag i beat irons really easily, and you shouldnt even be looking at cluster you should be looking at iron sand rain that shizz is op did more damage than cluster and gathering together :l.

Another problem why people have a problem with it is because the melee clans cant melee without getting hit by it then stun combo'd by uchihas constant bs.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Ghost of ET wrote:
Another problem why people have a problem with it is because the melee clans cant melee without getting hit by it then stun combo'd by uchihas constant bs.
What stun? df? The stun is like .1 when you barrel stuff it so its not even considered a stun when its that close. And what bs are you talking about, uchiha are a pretty skill based clan so you have to be more specific than bs for me to understand your problem with them.

Also I'm glad shadow tested chidori which is far for flat out op, its borderline op at best imo. And eternal you did base your idea of chidori being op off of your yuki only. While not only did shadow show that yukis aren't as squishy as you think, they also have several top tier defensive jutsus in the game. IE false mirrors (their best def move), mist, water clone, and mirrors (which is harder to hit to use than all the others). With all of these great defense jutsu you can't complain about them being squishy and their combo is insanely better now that ice prison is bigger again. Yukis also get the third best dot in the game, which can be applied super fast by holding g.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:10 pm

First of all, I said the Yuki combo as a whole is harder to land than chidori. 1 out of every 4 ice prisons actually hit when you are in an open environment. And usually a pro Yuki can sweet spot 50% of the time, then just hope that Ice Prison is on CD. If all of those factors are into play you should land that combo about what, 15% of the time? I'm sure that the combo in total is less than chidori (Maybe ice prison is easier to land but hell is that the thing doing the damage? No it's the entire combo.) so like I said, the Yuki combo is just that a "combo" not just one jutsu.

Now, as for Shadows genius damage calculations you just wasted your fucking time. Don't forget that all of this damage is at full hp, when chidori doesn't do its real damage until after 50% hp. Well regardless of what damage chidori is doing, it still does the same amount of damage as the rest of the op damaging jutsu on this list, jutsu that you both have agreed do too much damage, no? So op damage on this game I guess isn't 800 it must be 450 damage right Shadow? Because that is basically all that you've accomplished here. Though I thank you for that. P.S. Please go check 1k needles of death's damage by itself too Shadow, cause it ain't all that high...

Anyway, people who never play Yuki can never ever ever ever say that they aren't or don't feel squishy. How do you know? Yukis get taken down to critical by one DS. I mean any jutsu on the op list will pretty much critical a Yuki, the clan is squishy man, if you don't believe it go make one. If I don't hear a legit Yuki tell me they don't feel the squishiness then I'm not gonna believe it.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
First of all, I said the Yuki combo as a whole is harder to land than chidori. 1 out of every 4 ice prisons actually hit when you are in an open environment. And usually a pro Yuki can sweet spot 50% of the time, then just hope that Ice Prison is on CD. If all of those factors are into play you should land that combo about what, 15% of the time? I'm sure that the combo in total is less than chidori (Maybe ice prison is easier to land but hell is that the thing doing the damage? No it's the entire combo.) so like I said, the Yuki combo is just that a "combo" not just one jutsu.
Fucking musab landed his sweet spot 100% of the time on anyone if he landed ice prison when he wasn't slowed. You not only admitted your a bad yuki, but you act like standing 3 tiles away from someone is so hard you can only do it 50% of the time when they are stunned. And then pressing iceberg breaker makes it go down to like 15% of landing the full combo. Lets also not forget that if you land mirrors, you basically guaranteed that your going to land ice prison. 
You bring up the combo aspect, but shadow mentioned that the combo does 1.1k hp where there is no counter play to after you get hit by prison. Uchihas don't have any hard cc that is reliable to let them combo their jutsus together. 
Eternal2 wrote:
Well regardless of what damage chidori is doing, it still does the same amount of damage as the rest of the op damaging jutsu on this list
Eternal2 wrote:
Yukis get taken down to critical by one DS. I mean any jutsu on the op list will pretty much critical a Yuki, the clan is squishy man
and you just literally contradicted yourself. You also sound like rod with the "You have to play yuki to understand" and rod's argument was pretty fucking bad.

ANOTHER THING if you look at the calculations yomi has the second highest hp on the list and is only 50 hp from a snake? You over hype how squishy they are you probably have like 10 stam or some shit. You also neglected to accept that they have 3 top tier defensive jutsu to make up for how "squishy" they are.

I guess you make a point that chidori has the potential to do op damage, but the conditions have to be right unlike every other jutsu on the list. And as I have said before which you also neglect to talk about is that chidori has a lot of hard counters apposed to every jutsu you have on the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next