Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu

Go down 
+2
Ghost of ET
Eternal2
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Let's not talk about the hp of one person, that Snake was probably freakin' lvl 100 and I'm guessing Yomi's around cap smartass. My Yuki has a bit over 1k hp. A capped Yuki who didn't fuck up its build getting 40 stamina should have about 1350 hp. And DS does do chidori's damage just not at full hp, which Shadow did his tests on. Not to mention Uchihas have several high level defensive jutsus as well, emphermal gains as much hp as mist but faster, vengeance, crows, and disperse. Like please don't bring up defensive jutsus when you play Uchiha and Hyuuga (Rotation alone is insanely useful), their defensive jutsus are unrivaled.

And do the math. If landing ice prison is 25% of the time divided by landing sweetspot which is 1/2 then you get 12.5% of the time, I actually rounded it up to 15%. I mean these are still just estimates, you take them too seriously. And Shadow didn't test Yuki combo damage, he doesn't know if it's 1.1k or not. He just guessed that shit like I did with 800 damage.

And no, no one lands sweetspot 100% of the time you fucking genius. Here's what happens, if your opponent is being hit by the needle poison damage over time, then prison automatically breaks; if other people hit them when they are in prison, prison breaks; if the opponent is on a wall it's not gonna fully hit; if the Yuki is slowed/stunned, they don't get a chance to do it. Okay,smartass that is what I mean by 50% (There are a lot of factors), the nerve to call me a bad Yuki for stating a pretty legit statistic. Before we were having a debate but now that just pissed me off. Calling me a bad Yuki because shit outside of my control can happen and fuck up sweetspotting 50% of the time. That combo takes preparation, you don't play the clan, so you don't know moron? Oh my god you are the most stubborn person I've ever seen Krypto.

The bottom line is, chidori does a bit too much damage, and should get nerfed. Not a huge one but a nerf non the less, like every jutsu on the list. If I see a couple of non Uchiha lovers who agree with you guys then maybe I'll change my mind but so far I'm pretty sure everyone agrees.

You can have the last laugh, unless you say something that I literally "HAVE" to comment on, I'm done with this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:25 am

Still dont exactly get why any of us are bothering trying to prove anything to krypto. He's a Hypocrite, and when he belives in something even when you slap it across his face he will still think the fish is a tomato. p.s. took 5 clusters to kill 1 guy QQ.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:43 am

ShadowV2 wrote:
Oh and yes. I also tested 1k needless + prison with him. You were right. It didnt do 1k dmg. It did 1.1k dmg to me.
Yes he did test it, guess you have a memory lapse too with your shitty skills.
Eternal2 wrote:
A capped Yuki who didn't fuck up its build getting 40 stamina should have about 1350 hp.
Yet again, in the post it says yomi has 1.5k hp, whos to say he fucked up his build. (2 things your wrong about just in this post)
Eternal2 wrote:
Let's not talk about the hp of one person, that Snake was probably freakin' lvl 100 and I'm guessing
Don't know when guessing to disprove something worked.
Eternal2 wrote:
Uchihas have several high level defensive jutsus as well, emphermal gains as much hp as mist but faster, vengeance, crows, and disperse. Like please don't bring up defensive jutsus when you play Uchiha and Hyuuga (Rotation alone is insanely useful), their defensive jutsus are unrivaled.
Literally you said it yourself that clones aren't around as much and thats what uchihas healed off of, so take ephemeral off that list, vengeance is shit dont talk about that jutsu, body illusions has a decent cd, and disperse has a cd longer than chidori. While if you compare disperse to false mirrors, disperse is a stronger jutsu but thats it, the cd on false mirrors makes it better that disperse by far. Body illusions has a window it can be used, if you use water clones its perma till hit, mist is like the second greatest defensive move the game and its cd aint even all that.
Don't try and downplay that by saying uchihas and hyuugas defensive jutsu are "unrivaled" yukis have a better overall defensive jutsu set in the game.
Krypto406 wrote:
Fucking musab landed his sweet spot 100% of the time on anyone if he landed ice prison when he wasn't slowed
My definition of sweet spot is where you use the jutsu and all the needles should hit the prison'ed chicken-lover. And its fucking obvious if the prison breaks by other shit like your dot or clones you didn't even have a chance to sweet spot so I don't even count that. I also have played a little bit of yuki before false mirrors was put in and landing sweet spot is nothing compared to chidori. Sweet spot is the same every time when they are stunned, chidori is different every time you use it.

Bottom line is that were both biased and your really wrong in almost all your posts. And you ignore half the points I make while I counter every point you make. Buts it ok Rod #2 we can't always have what we want.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:44 am

Ghost of ET wrote:
He's a Hypocrite
Please show me being a hypocrite and I'll agree with you. Till then suck my ass.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:01 am

Eternal wrote:
Now, as for Shadows genius damage calculations you just wasted your fucking time. Don't forget that all of this damage is at full hp, when chidori doesn't do its real damage until after 50% hp. Well regardless of what damage chidori is doing, it still does the same amount of damage as the rest of the op damaging jutsu on this list, jutsu that you both have agreed do too much damage, no? So op damage on this game I guess isn't 800 it must be 450 damage right Shadow? Because that is basically all that you've accomplished here. Though I thank you for that. P.S. Please go check 1k needles of death's damage by itself too Shadow, cause it ain't all that high...
Oh I do really think that Ive accomplished something really really great. Idk if you can do simple math but 400 is half of 800. 50% less dmg than your bs guess. "800 dmg at full hp". And Im pretty sure 50% less dmg does make a significant difference. At least for ppl with normal reasoning. I dont want to call you retarded again. And you are comparing chidori to homing ds, cluster which is easy as fuck to land cause of toxick shock and that bs senju jutsu. And all the while you say ice prison+1k needless is so fucking hard to land. Also still wont believe its doing 1.1k dmg. Youre so biased like wtf. Actually I just cant. Youre fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Krypto406 wrote:

Bottom line is that were both biased and your really wrong in almost all your posts. And you ignore half the points I make while I counter every point you make. Buts it ok Rod #2 we can't always have what we want.

Lmao both of you are just stubborn and ignorant af. Krypto, when you said that you counter everything I say but I counter nothing you say you had literally made my day. You're fucking hilarious. In your rainbow world no one counters you, you just counter them to hell don't you? I mean imo, I counter the hell out of you, I'm sure you think you do the same to me. It's also pretty hilarious how you tell me I'm downplaying Yuki, when you just downplayed all of the Uchiha's defensive jutsus. And honestly Shadow, I didn't even read your post, I just gave that less of a fuck. Btw, no one cares what your fucking definition of sweet spot is I mean it matters how often it hits counting every factor, just like with Chidori right?

This guy calls me ignorant, and I swear in his mind he believes that by typing those words he and everyone around will believe it. News Flash, that's not how it works, an ignorant person is someone who doesn't know how something works, I obviously have played both clans multiple times and am the exact opposite of ignorant. I can't say the same about you though. And lastly, stop with the nit-picking, you literally look at every sentence and try to nit-pick it like a lawyer, then you turn around and try to call it counter arguments and shit, go home kid. Trying to make me seem dumb by nit-picking every sentence isn't gonna benefit the jutsu you're arguing for. It's like you are some politician saying a guy who is running for president, cheated on his wife and is somehow now unfit to be president. I mean THE TWO ARE FUCKING UNRELATED!

Yukis can only do real damage with sweetspot anyway, Uchihas have more things to use, now that is why 1k needles can get away with murder. And fine, maybe the jutsus are about even in the amount that they land, but since Uchihas have other shit it's still kind of lopsided.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:06 pm

[quote="Eternal2"]
Krypto406 wrote:
It's like you are some politician saying a guy who is running for president, cheated on his wife and is somehow now unfit to be president. I mean THE TWO ARE FUCKING UNRELATED!
First off if someone used that in politics, that is related. If someone would cheat on their wife, what makes you think he wouldn't cheat you of something. Common sense isn't too common I guess.
Eternal2 wrote:
And lastly, stop with the nit-picking, you literally look at every sentence and try to nit-pick it like a lawyer, then you turn around and try to call it counter arguments and shit, go home kid. Trying to make me seem dumb by nit-picking every sentence isn't gonna benefit the jutsu you're arguing for.
In my world is does benefit my argument, in your world it doesn't. And everything I "nit-pick" is very relevant to discrediting you and giving my point of view as well. Which in turn helps my argument.
Eternal2 wrote:
It's also pretty hilarious how you tell me I'm downplaying Yuki, when you just downplayed all of the Uchiha's defensive jutsus.
Ephemeral and vengeance I didn't downplay they shouldn't be on the list for defensive jutsus. I guess I downplayed disperse and body illusions cause I compared it to basically the yuki equivalent, but not nearly as much as how you downplay yukis shit. Because "News Flash" yukis still have 2 more defensive jutsus in their repertoire and hidden mist your healing and invis the whole fucking time.
Eternal2 wrote:
Btw, no one cares what your fucking definition of sweet spot is I mean it matters how often it hits counting every factor, just like with Chidori right?
No idea what you mean by "just like with Chidori right?"
Eternal2 wrote:
Yukis can only do real damage with sweetspot anyway, Uchihas have more things to use, now that is why 1k needles can get away with murder. And fine, maybe the jutsus are about even in the amount that they land, but since Uchihas have other shit it's still kind of lopsided.
Your joking right? Iceberg breaker does atleast over half the damage that 1k needles does. And the poison can be stacked on top of each other and does a fuck ton of damage. Lets not forget that twin disciples gives them more attack damage and nin power, which in my eyes a better demonic blood because it doesnt hurt them in anyway. Uchihas do have other shit to use, but yukis have other shit too so I don't know what your getting at.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:18 am

First off, this arguing is literally getting no one anything. The point of this thread(I'm assuming) is to bring up problems in the game and convince Dante to change them. I have no doubt that everyone would agree that ds needs to be changed, and no one but the diehard senju fans would argue that rape box can do insane damage if used right and above-tier damage without much effort. Instead of focusing on that however, you used three pages to argue over chidori, defensive Justus, and insulting each other. Some debate is always good, but at certain point you just need to admit to yourself that it is getting nowhere.

With that in mind, my ideas on this thread:
Change ds
Change cluster
G smash damage is fine, nerf scalpels instead
Camellia damage is fine, nerf willow and cleave damage instead
Having played both Uchiha and Yuki(I main a Yuki this wipe and have played both uchiha and yuki in past wipes) I am leaning on the side of krypto and shadow. Chidori does have a large number of hard counters, not to mention the fact that simply running around can make it difficult to land, making its damage not unreasonable. I'm not saying landing yuki combo can't be hard, chidori is simply harder.

One final remark that I have is about eternal saying that getting 40 Stam is messing up yomis build. Yomi identified a problem that would occur(op Justus doing easy damage to a squishy clan), and adjusted to it. Saying it messes up a build makes it seems like you are stuck on needing things to work for your build, and anything else is incorrect.

Sorry for any typing mistakes, not very fun to type on a phone that autocorrects chidori to chicories and uchiha to Ichihara.

Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:52 pm

And with that I am done debating and will just go with hungry's post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu   Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Damaging/Useful Jutsu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2