Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small things to add to Akatsuki Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muaga

Muaga

Small things to add to Akatsuki Update Empty
PostSubject: Small things to add to Akatsuki Update   Small things to add to Akatsuki Update I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:12 pm

1. Add Scroll of Secret vendor to Akatsuki hideout
2. Add some more scenery to the hideout, at the moment its slightly lacking.
3. Add different missions that doesn't involve Kages as they aren't always online. EG: Capture Bandum, Kill 10 Leaf Jonin+ players, etc
4. Increase the ryo earned for Assassinating Kage mission to around 18-20,as it giving 12 ryo is absurd to the fact that Sasuke mission gives 10 ryo and is alot easier.

Other Suggestions

1) Add a Merchant in the hideout that sells the same items or even more than Vladimir(Supply NPC) but for slightly reduced prices.
2) Addition of more rings so that it wouldn't always be the same 4 rings within the Akatsuki. EG: 10% crit chance
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Small things to add to Akatsuki Update   Small things to add to Akatsuki Update I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:18 pm

It really seemed a bit blank in there, but i dont see what an akatsuki member needs SoS for. Most are gonna be capped anyway.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Small things to add to Akatsuki Update   Small things to add to Akatsuki Update I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 pm

The price on all items are universal, why should akatsuki be special and have reduced prices on their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Small things to add to Akatsuki Update   Small things to add to Akatsuki Update I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:55 pm

If i somehow get to make new clothes, there could be a special akatsuki npc for them (if they are any good).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small things to add to Akatsuki Update   Small things to add to Akatsuki Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small things to add to Akatsuki Update
Page 1 of 1