Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nara Skil Tree Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami

Shinigami

Nara Skil Tree Guide Empty
PostSubject: Nara Skil Tree Guide   Nara Skil Tree Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:27 pm

This is a Nara skill tree guide, as you should be able to see. I only have 21 SP for it, so it's not going to be every thing on the tree. Deal with it.

Tier 1

Shadow Mastery: Increase the duration of Shadow Imitation by 0.5 seconds. 0/3.

Impact: Increase damage dealt by 4%. 0/5.

Shadow Shuriken: Your G fires a 3 tiled wave of shadow shurikens. The shurikens deal 40% ninjutsu power + 3% of your current chakra as damage, and gain 2% damage per tile they travel. Has a 4 second cooldown. 0/3.

Tier 2

Execution: Deal 10% more damage to enemies under 25% health. 0/3.

Inner Chakra: Increase maximum chakra by 10%. 0/3.

Inner Blood: Increase maximum health by 5%. 0/3.

Tier 3

Strangulation: Heals for 4% of the damage you deal with Shadow Strangle Jutsu. 0/3.

Terrorism: Place 1 extra bomb(s) when using Strategic Bombing. 0/3.

Assurance: Your next melee after Shadow Gathering will apply Shadow Imitation. Has a 20 second cooldown. 0/3.

Tier 4

Nightmares: Reduce the cooldown on shadow jutsus by 5%. 0/3.

Deadly Shadows: Hitting someone with any of your offensive shadow jutsus stop their regen for 2 seconds. 0/3.

Benediction: Convert 10% of the damage you do with Shadow Sewing to chakra. 0/3.

Tier 5

Overkill: Apply a slow for 1.5 seconds after you use Shadow Endgame. 0/3.

Dedication: Bombs that collide with an enemy from Shadow Clutch deal extra damage equal to 4% of their missing health. 0/3.

Shadow Regeneration: Heal for 1% of your max hp per second while you have someone in Shadow Imitiation. 0/3.

Tier 6 to be added later.

This is only up to level 60, and the higher levels may or may not be edited in if I main Nara as my final rebirth. Shoutout to Hitman for being a douche bag and killing me five tymes while I was making this guide. He's a true douche, and I respect that.
Back to top Go down

Nara Skil Tree Guide
Page 1 of 1