Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tweaks to Nara and Sand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prototype

Prototype

Tweaks to Nara and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Tweaks to Nara and Sand   Tweaks to Nara and Sand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:32 pm

In observing the way Shikamaru fought I though to myself, "Naras are in a good spot in terms of damage in NNG as well as being strategic but I don't agree with the limiting of shadow imitations control mechanic." Shikamaru was only limited by his chakra usage when using shadow imitation and I believe changing Shadow Imitation to reflect that would be a good idea. I propose the idea of making Shadow Imitation's duration, based on his chakra some how. For instance, for every 100 chakra you have, your shadow imitation can be maintained IN MOTION for 1 second more, (+1 sec). What that means exactly is that you can control the movement of your shadow imitation longer making it duration based only, not based on duration and the number of turns. However to counter balance this long duration, I suggest adding like 5-10 seconds more on its base cooldown. Also in closing this point understand what im saying, the IN MOTION duration is suggested to be lengthened, not the bind duration, that's another story completely.

On to Sand. I believe that sand users have a fairly good amount of jutsus but most of them are very avoidable which heavily contradicts Gaara in the anime. Gaara was one of those people you DON'T want to meet in a battle to the death because he was relentless. I can go on and on but to be short and sweet I want to get to the proposal.

ADDITION OF ONE MORE JUTSU:
Sand Drizzle - For this jutsu the user would cause sand to rain within a large area however the sand itself doesn't do damage but builds up on enemies within range just causing an effect like Sand clans passive *Lingering Sand*. This will cause 1 stack of sand to accumulate on an enemy every 0.5 seconds during the duration of the drizzle. When its reaches a said number of stacks, maybe 10, the sand user can use sand burial to do (0.75 * ninjutsu power) damage to enemies. It should be a relatively medium cooldown i'd say about 30-35 seconds due to the unavoidable-ness of the jutsu. Its range should be about the range of iron sand unleash. When leveled up it should lower the cooldown of your other sand jutsus except tsunami by 5 or more seconds inside its range while it is activated and when mastered it should give the sand user slightly more defence when inside its range.

P.S I am also willing to icon it for you @ Dante.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Tweaks to Nara and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweaks to Nara and Sand   Tweaks to Nara and Sand I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 4:16 pm

I agree to both of your suggestions. If you icon Sand Drizzle, I'll add it for sure.
Back to top Go down

Tweaks to Nara and Sand
Page 1 of 1