Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron tweaks

Go down 
+3
ElpChidori
HeilMeinExodus
Lord King
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord King

Lord King

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:38 pm

When using Iron Sand Spike AND Scattered Showers NPC's seem to be able to block it/them with a kunai/shuriken

As an Iron/Magnetic Release user, it makes sense that we should have a deflection affinity to weapons (Shuriken Barrage/Basic Weaponry (Katana/Kunai/Shuriken) so I think basic weapon attacks should bend around us and katanas should have no effect.
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:26 pm

I concur, you'd think that a giant iron spike wouldn't be outdone by a simple Kunai
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:33 pm

This includes for more jutsus. Wind or Fire jutsus are blocked by Kunais as well
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:44 pm

Every jutsus projectile should break kunais anyway, except Yuki senbons, sand shuriken, etc. Even though I really want projectile jutsus to not be countered out so easily by kunai/shuriken, special g button skills shouldn't be as affected because I can already tell that they will just become useless. I remember before the Uchiha revamp whenever I used senbons as a Yuki, I would get hit with fire spam whenever I tried it, which is pretty much made Yuki's best weapon a liability.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Basic attacks should not bend around irons. The weaponry bends around then because it has metal in it. Your fist should not be affected unless you have a metal weapon in your hand ex: katana. But even then It shouldn't deflect fully just do maybe 1/4 less damage.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Elp, which fire jutsus are you talking about?
Im pretty sure i said suggested something about them on another thread.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Basic attacks should not bend around irons. The weaponry bends around then because it has metal in it. Your fist should not be affected unless you have a metal weapon in your hand ex: katana. But even then It shouldn't deflect fully just do maybe 1/4 less damage.

That's what I was thinking, just a damage reduction. Especially since our Ultimate only slows & poisons. It doesn't seem so "ultimate" anymore.
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Lord King wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:

That's what I was thinking, just a damage reduction. Especially since our Ultimate only slows & poisons. It doesn't seem so "ultimate" anymore.

Iron is pretty strong, actually its still tier 1 clan and people still say it is op.
Well Iron has tons of burst thats true but thats the purpose of the clan, the ultimate we speak off is good Poison is one of your main damage dealers and makes you enable to use "toxic shot" to stun for 2.5 seconds which should be reduced to something like 1.25 second. No stuns should be higher than 1.5 that is not an ultimate, 2.5 lets you land everykind of jutsu with ease its just too op in team fights.

No damage reduction this time just lower their CC from toxic shot.
The spikes from the ultimate well they should have atleast a minor damage, they are spikes so a 75% weaker version of the previous ultimate could do it.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Kyuz wrote:
Phoenix Flower / Dragon Flames
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:00 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Kyuz wrote:
Phoenix Flower / Dragon Flames

There you go.
Kyuz wrote:
ElpChidori wrote:
The fact that these jutsus or Uchiha jutsus like Phoenix Flower or Dragon Flames are also being blocked by Shurikens is bullshit too lol. These are just glitches that will have to be fixed later.
Actually Phoenix Flower are Small fireballs slightly bigger than a shuriken, i remember sasuke hid shurikens in his so when the flames would put out, the shurikens would still rush at the ennemy's face. So if their size is that small, i do think that they should be blocked by another projectile if they're hit by it. I havnt seen the mechanism of DF, maybe it should just block the shuriken that binds but let the flames hit (heard there was a binding shuriken).

Oh and Eternal added a good point about special throwing projectiles.
Eternal wrote:
Yeah, shuriken should probably block pheonix. If shuriken were made to not block anything, clans like Yuki will just get spammed with projectiles whenever they tried to throw their senbons. This kind of happens now, but it would be even worse if they changed it. For Dragon Flames, shuriken should block the bind, since it is a shuriken wrapped in wires anyway, but the actual flame should fire as if it made contact with a person. Bascially DF will not bind if hit by a shuriken, but will still fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron tweaks   Iron tweaks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron tweaks
Page 1 of 1