Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.  Empty
PostSubject: Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.    Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Before I write, -anything- lemme put this tidbit in here.

Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.  Ironrn

So as we all know, Iron is now up there with the higher tier clans after its Skill tree was put in. Infact it's so powerfull that most of the game (20%) of the people in game are now Iron's or going to be Iron's so this number will raise drastically. So my main problem with Iron is just how much damage it can do.

Now I could use the example how Sub zero's(If zero makes a clan look op, you know something is wrong) level 34 -desimated- my Kag who was level 23, a tanky clan at that. I literally got hit with one triangle thing, then the cloud of rape, and it was game.

Now technically you shouldn't base something off of you getting raped, thats just nonsense. So we can use npcs for example. The game recently went into pwipe, so normally who is really going to be able to take npcs like Anbu? Well my good friend meww went all 'Fuck that' and if I remmember was able to kill Anbu npcs at level 30 ish?(Im sure some better Iron's were able to do it at lower).

Now of course this was was done by pure kiting and consisted of the Anbus being wiped out by simple damage. We can say that Uchiha is op, but when could a level 30 ish Uchiha slaughter Anbus? We could blame this on skill or blame this on the fact that the damage is just far to high.

Looking at my point of view you could say that its not solid enough without the numbers. Well, Ozi and zanos decided to play with Iron's yesterday and just bluntly put that, Iron's damage is op. It was literally that, clean and cut that the damage is just too high.

Now if we look at the mechanics of Iron it's pretty insane. You get auto slowed, with dps on you, with the cloud skill. You can pretty much lock away your opponent in spikes which my level 120 -dropped- in hp when fighting Divine(literally each spike took 15% hp). Now, Iron is hard to land, I can understand that. But if your in spikes, and with the cloud on you, your ganna die, no matter how much hp you have, a 100 Iron will kill you. Even Elp himself said he had to resort to Amat when Eternal was pretty much going to kill him.

Oh and I found this little gem for Iron's that claim the Iron tree list is balanced and doesnt need to be touched:

Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.  Iron2i

And I'm sure this isnt the only problem.

Anyhow post some other problems with Iron so we can possibley see some balance oncemore.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.    Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Lmao.... I shouldnt be able to kill NPCs at lvl 8 using poison only...
I think it should be nerfed a bit
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.    Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:55 pm

i almost killed an anbu npc at lvl 18...im soo op with iron...im gonna ditch uchiha for iron Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.    Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Im sure they'll be nerfed soon... so enjoy it while it lasts
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.    Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:35 pm

They were nerfed a bit ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.    Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thats right, I'm mad at Iron.
Page 1 of 1