Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senju Jutsu List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami

Shinigami

Senju Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Senju Jutsu List   Senju Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 pm

So I figured I may as well make a list of each clan's current jutsu-- however, seems I won't be able to get all the masteries, partly because of the cap, but also because I'm just too damn lazy to get each clan to level 100, just for the sake of doing this. So, here goes Senju.

Level 4 - You have learned Tree Roots! With this jutsu, nearby enemies have roots come out of the ground and wrap around their legs, dealing damage and stunning them briefly.

Level 9 - You have learned Tree Bind Burial. Enemies who have roots around their legs have the roots expand into a coffin. After a short delay, the coffin caves in, dealing heavy damage. People inside the coffin take 50% less damage.

Level 10 - Your Tree Roots is level 2. The cooldown has decreased by 5 seconds.

Level 13 - Your Tree Bind Burial is now level 2. The cooldown has decreased by 5 seconds.

Level 14 - You have learned Trees of Life. This jutsu creates two trees that emit healing waves for you and nearby allies.

Level 18 -  You have learned Thorn Outburst. This jutsu causes a thorny canvas of branches to erupt beneath you, encasing you inside it. While inside your branches, you take 90% less damage. You can press G to fire wood spikes in your direction. Lasts 5 seconds or until you activate the jutsu again to release it early.

Level 19 - Your Trees of Life is now level 2. The heal has increased by 5%.

Level 20 - Your Thorn Outburst is now level 2. You can now stay in the branches for 2 seconds longer.

Level 22 - You have learned Wood Grave. With this jutsu, you can click somewhere on your screen to impale that location with big wood spikes. The spikes remain in place for 5 seconds, damaging and slowing anyone who walks on them.

Level 26 - You have learned Wood Drill Barrage. This jutsu fires several waves of wood drills in your direction. The drills sap hp from enemies they connect with, and the drain increases while they fly through the air.

Level 28 - Your Wood Grave is now level 2. The damage has increased by 5%.

Level 30 - You have learned Deep Forest Emergence. Dense branches form over a large area around you. The branches block enemy movement, creating a maze like formation. Poison then forms and looms near the branches, damaging everyone in it's path.

Level 32 - Your Tree Roots is now mastered. The damage has increased by 10%.

Level***

Shoutout to HUGE Sack who killed me repeatedly as I made this guide-- even as I was level 10 and below.
This is as far as I can get right now, what with the game crashing as it did. Or I assume that's what happened. I'll edit the rest in once it comes back up.
Back to top Go down

Senju Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1