Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)

Go down 
+3
kyle2120
lRoderick
Shinjin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjin

Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) Empty
PostSubject: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:10 pm

Hyam in the span of three days has decided to be quit lackluster in following his duties.

Yesterday and the day before that, 2 to 3 people were continously raging on chat (dont have screenshots of that, so you either take my word on this, or disregard this) while he was online, and no mutes, bans were given.

I log on today, and someone log-killed me, and then another proceeded to kill me whilest afk, and told me not to betray or die continously. I asked if I asked for his opinion on the matter, if not, to stfu.

Hyam's respons: chill your dick, and stop with the queer emoticons.

Love you too Hyam <3 <3 Smile Smile

Someone death avoided in war today as well, people were trying to bring this to Hyam's attention, he asked for 2 screenshots the before and after.

We haven't taked those screenshots, as in the course of 15 - 20 seconds you can't copy, paste, and save twice, unless you have things like dropbox, or any software that does this for you.

He continued by telling us we were to dumb to do it, as this was the only "logical" way to deal with death avoiding. The one that death avoided never logged back on in the war, so we couldn't possibly screenshot his HP.

I called out Hyam about these matters, he told us he wasn't online, all of yesterday, and the day before, and he clearly was. He went right back on his word too, but then excused it with "I said IF i was online". In my opinion a pretty lame, and sad excuse.

I made a screenshot about how he muted me, the reason was he asked us to stop talking about it. He never asked jack shit, he just muted me after he said dropped discussion, in which I think it got too hot for him, and he just wanted to be all badass and shit.

Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) 15fssxc

Can we see this guy have some repercussions, or atleast an apolagy...
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:13 pm

This is only a small degree of where Hyam has reached in levels of abuse.(This is also a bad SS of what you could have taken during this event.)

In general Hyam is far to emotional and blind when Angry. Which happends alot, it's Hyam anyhow.

Obviously it wasnt a good idea to make him a Gm, thats beyond understandable by now.

But atleast he hosts alot of events, so theres that plus side to him.

Nonetheless he needs to be stripped of that status.

I don't see it happening in the near by future nonetheless, as he tones down when Elp or Dante are around. And I don't think Dante really cares if he has abusive GMs.

So, just take the random illogical mutes and boots, atleast you get tournies.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:27 pm

Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) Rbif5g

We discussed it further, he kept denying his fact he resumes to be lackluster about his duties.

But seemingly me "harassing" him isn't allowed, but SADO can tell me to shut the fuck up, a thing for which I was slapped on the wrist for.

Got muted, and SADO is happily just talking crap about me, and no mute for him. Little prick Smile

Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 5:00 am

do you need a tissue dawg
Back to top Go down
Shinjin

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:37 am

Do you need a life sir, yes in fact you do.

If you have nothing of importance to say, just fuck off Smile
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:04 am

Dude, Cuffs, wya chicken-lover!
I wanted to tell you that new Clover chapters are coming out Surprised
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:16 am

Shinjin wrote:
Do you need a life sir, yes in fact you do.

If you have nothing of importance to say, just fuck off Smile
says the one bitchin bout gettin muted for bitchin @ people when told to knock your shit off lol

MusabDude, Cuffs, wya chicken-lover!
I wanted to tell you that new Clover chapters are coming out Surprised

ye i seen em comin out, just been doin other stuff Surprised
Back to top Go down
Shinjin

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:32 am

Except he didn't tell me anything, he just said "droped discussion" like the illiterate moron he is.

Besides that, and why does he bitch about me calling him out, or saying shut the fuck up to someone, if clearly more people
say that shit, and not get slapped on the wrist by a power mongering retard?

You sir, are a fucking moron first class, and you know it.

Now stop wasting your time, and mine while you're at it, alright?
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Somehow I don't think insulting people is the best way to go about this, but whatev. All I do is look at the forums, so idc about what goes on ingame.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:17 pm

I know youre checking if I posted something new every day, you hungry slut.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:19 pm

This was so pointless to begin with, taking that pointless shit to the forums isn't gonna bring you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:05 pm

You: Yesterday and the day before that, 2 to 3 people were continously raging on chat (dont have screenshots of that, so you either take my word on this, or disregard this) while he was online, and no mutes, bans were given.

-Usually Mods put OOC talk in low priority, because really: Most of the rage stuff of players are pointless to begin with. Just because he ignored or didn't see a few people doing it, doesn't mean he's disregarding the situation. On the contrary, Hyam is actually one of the few who actually cares about the Chat OOC, and deals punishments now and then. You have to cut the guy some slack. You do nothing: "people complain". You strike a punishment: 'people complain'. Plus, you can't expect us to ban people on rude behavior. If that were the case, we'd probably lose 95% of our community. I'm just saying...

You: I log on today, and someone log-killed me, and then another proceeded to kill me whilest afk, and told me not to betray or die continously. I asked if I asked for his opinion on the matter, if not, to stfu.

-Getting log killed or afk killed is a dick move of players. But there's nothing you can do about it, unless you log/afk in safe places. I can relate to why you complain about it though. Who wouldn't? 

Hyam's respons: chill your dick, and stop with the queer emoticons. 
-I guess he just asked you to calm down, in a rather rude way nonetheless. No need to take that personal or as an offense though. Smile 

You: Someone death avoided in war today as well, people were trying to bring this to Hyam's attention, he asked for 2 screenshots the before and after.[/size]

We haven't taked those screenshots, as in the course of 15 - 20 seconds you can't copy, paste, and save twice, unless you have things like dropbox, or any software that does this for you.[/size]

He continued by telling us we were to dumb to do it, as this was the only "logical" way to deal with death avoiding. The one that death avoided never logged back on in the war, so we couldn't possibly screenshot his HP. [/size]

-It is extremely difficult to confirm a death avoid. The reason why I've put the 2 screenshot rule is because it's the only way to show pure evidence.  How to do it: You can use Gyazo. Or Microsoft Paint.. It's not that difficult really. 

Some alternatives are: Message us the name of the person who had death avoided, so we can look out to this person in the future. And/or address the person if he had indeed death avoided. 

Alternative#2: Use the Admin Help to alert the Death Avoid and ask the Mod/GM to Teleport if possible. But please pay attention to: "if possible". We can't be present or active 24/7, so I'd really appreciate it if you could understand our point of view as well. Getting upset and complaining to a Mod isn't going to put things any better. 

Knowing Hyam, he was probably fed up with you complaining about it and wanted you to drop the conversation. Albeit, from what I understand from your perspective is that he was jumping the gun on you too quickly. Whereas he didn't warn you to stop, but muted you by force. Now I'll give you that one. (unless Hyam saw it otherwise though) 

Last but not least: Personally I know Hyam can be toxic now and then. But it doesn't take away his dedication towards his duty as a moderator. Everyone has their good and bad sides. Unfortunately people are keen to point out the bad parts a lot faster. I have some things I can agree with Hyam. But of course, there are some things I also disagree with. For instance: The lack of respect that he shows to some. 

You have to understand that everyone has their own habits though. You can't ask Hyam to Mod like me, nor could you ask me to mod like him. So my advice is to treat your staff as respectful as possible. You'll notice that Hyam is actually a lot nicer once you catch him on his good side. 

Overall, I think this post was a bit unnecessary, though I don't blame you for getting this off your chest. Furthermore I hope I have been able to inform you the best way I could. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:37 am

Chidori wrote:
Have a nice day.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:03 am

Now that's an reply I was looking for, now I can be at ease I suppose.

I will disregard this then, just for the sake of of not having a grudge.

You can close it now, I see no further use for this thread Smile

As for the people who find it pointless to post this here, why else is there a forum?

Are you too much of an retard to think people will post an abuse topic in the abuse subforum?

Right, now shush Smile
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:01 am

Reporting an abuse isnt pointless, what i meant is the subject. You provoked him over and over, by some shitty passive aggressive comments, were told to stop...you didnt --> mute. Later you did the same thing again --> another mute. I see no abuse there, so it was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:04 am

That you see no abuse doesn't mean it's not abuse, you have an opinion I have mine, wether you guys like it or not is besides the point.

Also one stated here:

Quote :
Knowing Hyam, he was probably fed up with you complaining about it and wanted you to drop the conversation. Albeit, from what I understand from your perspective is that he was jumping the gun on you too quickly. Whereas he didn't warn you to stop, but muted you by force. Now I'll give you that one. (unless Hyam saw it otherwise though)
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:11 am

He warned you and your screenshots even prove it
Back to top Go down
Shinjin

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Yet a fellow GM states otherwise Wink

Sorry to burst your bubble
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Shinjin wrote:

(Unless Hyam proves it otherwise) Razz A story always has 2 sides my friend.

Also at Vegito. I said the post was rather unnecessary. But it's certainly not pointless at all. People are free and welcome to share their thoughts or if they have something important to get off their chest. And if the post has been written respectfully, I will take it very seriously. =)
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Chidori wrote:
Shinjin wrote:

(Unless Hyam proves it otherwise) Razz A story always has 2 sides my friend.

Also at Vegito. I said the post was rather unnecessary. But it's certainly not pointless at all. People are free and welcome to share their thoughts or if they have something important to get off their chest. And if the post has been written respectfully, I will take it very seriously. =)

You will take it serious? You can't do a thing in this situation. It's not like you can strip him, this is up to dante.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:08 pm

With being serious, I meant being able to provide of any assistance and share my two cents in. That's what I do.
Back to top Go down
Shinjin

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Vegito doesn't understand people may have opinions on the matter, but hey, atleast he's a badass right?

Thanks Chidori.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:47 pm

It doesn't matter if a gm disagrees when the facts are sitting right there.

I'd also like to point out you've been running your mouth throughout this thread. Doesn't really help your case does it?
Back to top Go down
Shinjin

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:42 am

I've been running my mouth for sure, cause alot of you are just being dumbass hypocrits.

You always talk shit, you always lower the value of the game while chatting ingame, and supposedly that's alright, odd...

There's no point in argueing with blunt retards, cause they will never get it.

So I will just disregard anything you and vegito say from now on, as to prevent further pointless discussions Smile
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:47 am

You know I would actually be offended by that if I actually was a "blunt moron" however since I'm not I'll just point back to what I said before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)   Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyam - Not doign what he's supposed to :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next