Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyam abusing GM verb

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan23

Hyam abusing GM verb Empty
PostSubject: Hyam abusing GM verb   Hyam abusing GM verb I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Im Taikun i saw him(Hyam) summoning away Your mom( a player) cause he was killing hyam while hes training his alt ... and he said "im no wasting my time and my scroll cause your a dick , Later you can kill me " and then "Your mom" respond its ok.... 10 min later i was training my alt whit shyryne and scroll and your mom come to atack me ( same thing happend to hyam) and i relog to avoid deaht cause im gonna lose my scroll and time and HYAM jail my main Taikun 1200 sec jail my alt 1200 second too and change my name cause that ... i think if he doing shit like abuse GM powa wats wrong whit log? hope tell him stop abusing man you guys always protecting your GM and mod but sometimes they acting like assholes !
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Hyam abusing GM verb   Hyam abusing GM verb I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:01 am

see this is an actual abuse thread lol

though, you did DA so you deserved your punishment regardless. 2 wrongs don't make a right
Back to top Go down
Shinjin

PostSubject: Re: Hyam abusing GM verb   Hyam abusing GM verb I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:06 am

Well I think Hyam should get repercussions for this as well, as he did somewhat DA himself by TPing away people from his alt, thus doing the same shit as what this guy's been doing.

No screenshots though, so no way to confirm that I guess, maybe logs.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Hyam abusing GM verb   Hyam abusing GM verb I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:07 am

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Hyam abusing GM verb   Hyam abusing GM verb I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Taikun. I'll be honest and say that your punishment of DA is completely unrelated to Hyam's own actions. Seriously they're two complete different things. Though I guess what you're trying to say is that, you got punished for something because you're a player and deserved it. And the other got away with it because he's the admin. So I'll admit that he could've just jailed himself for 1200 seconds on his own accord lol.

Hyam abusing GM verb Ivq0p
Back to top Go down
Juan23

PostSubject: Re: Hyam abusing GM verb   Hyam abusing GM verb I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:47 pm

exactly.. ik DA is wrong but hyam doing bad things too and no1 saying nothing x.x
Back to top Go down
Shinjin

PostSubject: Re: Hyam abusing GM verb   Hyam abusing GM verb I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:44 am

It's the way of the abusers, admins get away with everything cause they are admins, players are their minions, they can get slapped on the wrist Smile

Thus is the way of most byond games sadly, I've yet to come across one GM or Admin that's genuine.
Back to top Go down
LustGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hyam abusing GM verb   Hyam abusing GM verb I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:43 am

There is normally a max of 12 players online. who cares? <-----See that's way it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyam abusing GM verb   Hyam abusing GM verb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyam abusing GM verb
Page 1 of 1