Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Copy Ninja Jutsus

Go down 
+3
Zane4345
Muaga
Violence
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Note: Consider these skills as separate skills from original ones.

Assuming
Attack/Nin Power = 250

Tier 1

Fireball Jutsu
AoE 3 width ball that when contacted deals 5 width nin damage. Leaves fire for 5 seconds. Total 204-545 damage
15 second CD

Senbon Wave
Wide + diagonal senbons. Non-piercing deals 125-375 tai damage based on needle distance traveled. Further the better.
5 second CD

Sand Clone
Creates two shadow clones with 30% of your health. Attack damage calculated by 20% of your attack and ninjutsu power combined(100 in this case).
60 second cooldown

Sickling Wind
Fires a rolling 5 width slow for 2 second wind dealing 200 nin damage
10 second CD

Tier 2

Striking Shadow Snake
Become invisible for 0.5 second and creates a clone that fires a fast snake that binds the first enemy hit dealing 83 nin damage per second up to 3 seconds. You can press the jutsu again to end it early and pull the enemy to your clone, dealing 200 tai damage.
20 second CD

Water Clone
The next time you get damaged your water clone with 20% of your current health will take the hit and fight for you. Attack damage calculated by 20% of your attack and ninjutsu power combined(100 in this case).

Peregrine Falcon Drop
Same with uchiha except it slows massively for 3 seconds instead of messing up controls afterwards. 375 tai damage.

Phoenix Flower
Fires 5 fireballs, dealing 170 nin damage each.

One Thousand Years of Death
Teleports behind the nearest enemy and fires them forward 5 steps and slowing them down massively for 3 seconds. Deals 83 tai damage.

Tier 3

Primary Lotus
Toss a bandage in front of you. If it hits you enter 1st gate, increasing damage by 15%, move at max speed and decreasing the effect of slows for 10 seconds. You then wrap them in bandages, kick them up in the air and drops them down for 500 tai damage. After the boost ends you take 15% more damage from all attacks. Must have sharingan active.

Pre-Healing Jutsu
You take 90% less damage from the next hit you take.
25 second CD

Dragon Flames
Fast projectile dealing 250 damage on impact and 83 fire damage for up to 5 seconds.

Chakra Absorption
Absorb 10% of the chakra of all enemies in 3 width in front of you per second and slows them down massively. Lasts up to 10 seconds or until canceled.  
25 second CD

Chakra Scalpel
Stance: Deal 83 nin power per melee attack plus 25 stacking nin damage every second for 5 seconds.

Set Jutsu 4
Ice Prison
Piercing Gaze
Empty Palm
Twin Dragon Weapon Barrage
Rasengan

Set Jutsu 5
Great Dragon Flames
Dragon's Storm
Iceberg Breaker
Violent Wind Palm
Poison Fog
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:30 pm

about the sickling wind it's odd to understand, it slows?
and doesn't shred or what?
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:58 am

can't wait for this clan.
Back to top Go down
Zane4345

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:53 pm

i dont really get this can someone explain copy ninja for me?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Zane4345 wrote:
i dont really get this can someone explain copy ninja for me?

I think you pick a jutsu from the list for your jutsus to use.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 pm

It works like this. As a copy ninja, when you level up you gain 5 blank jutsus. Tiers 1-5. When you use a blank jutsu it'll give you a list of the jutsus to pick from. You pick one and you'll set that blank jutsu as the jutsu that you selected. You repeat this step with all of the blank jutsus until you have an arsenal of jutsus. There's another jutsu that you'll recieve at a low level called "Clear Jutsus". Clear Jutsus resets your jutsus (tier 1-5) back to their default state allowing you to re-select them again. Basically, this clan's fighting style is completely unpredictable since nobody can possible guess your jutsu selection before engaging in a fight with you. You can be a long ranged fighter, a close ranged fighter, or even a mixture of both. Either way, this clan will be pretty difficult to play against since you won't know what they're capable of.

Last edited by Kenzo on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zane4345

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Hope berlins further clarifies this and a few other things
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:23 pm

Gonna be the most common lvl 100 clan, just watch. Even I'm getting this clan.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Good, I want to be the only Senju in-game.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm

And I want to be the only medic, but that's not gonna happen. ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Copy Ninja Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copy Ninja Jutsus   Copy Ninja Jutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copy Ninja Jutsus
Page 1 of 1