Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regeneration and Health

Go down 
+2
Guy
Eternal2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Regeneration and Health Empty
PostSubject: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:20 pm

Regeneration is a very disrespectful stat in a sense. Someone could completely pulverise you but with a good regeneration passive you can run around and essentially reset the match. Regeneration should be able to increase your health by +25% in maybe a 2 minute span at the most. But the way it is now, people can gain +25% hp in about 10-20 seconds with the right combinations of clans and stats. This puts clans that do not have the regeneration prowess of others look pale in comparison, for example, wind. I'm sure everyone would agree that beating someone in a fight then have them run around or spam jutsu (In the case of the senju passive) is just not fun game play. The senju passive doesn't even look op on paper, but 2.0 NNG has a bad history of op regeneration.

My suggestion is to replace the two regeneration RB passives with something else because without them regeneration was always a little too good, now it is just out of this world. Secondly, buff health in general because we are dying very fast as it is now and without this regeneration I feel we will need it.

Kaguya needs a change, the clan is like shrouded in diamond armor, but fights with a feather. Without cleave, Kaguyas do like 50-60 damage with camelia and willow (Not combined obviously.) and this is with the highest damaging build I could think of. It is just kind of boring to be honest. I see almost no results win I land my attacks, yet my hp and regeneration is so good that I can still win fights with that alone. My suggestion is to decrease their hp and regeneration/defense to not rival a Snake but to rival maybe sand or something, and increase their damage to a more respectable level.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Nobody wants their hp and regen to rival a sand, sand tankiness was completely nerfed so now they are squishier than at least half of the clans in the game, and they have no heal/regen.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:18 pm

I said that kinda wrong, sand was originally suppossed to have the 2nd best defense in the game behind snake but obviously that didnt happen lmao. So think of it that way lolz
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:04 am

I'm inclined to agree with some of what has been said here... regeneration at the moment is OP. Not unbeatable, but very annoying.

I've never played Kaguya extensively, so I can't really comment on the idea to nerf their regen and increase their damage. All I'll say is that it sounds more akin to the Naruto universe's version of a Kaguya, and therefore more appealing to me, personally.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:52 pm

There no skill if someones barraging you with jutsus only for you to regen it back by running around for 10-20 sec. Especially kaguya and snake always been like that, and medic for a long while too. And while we are at it the SL regen needs a nerf. Kaze and Hokage powered is nothing compared to SL.
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:21 pm

You guys should understand that if kags never had good regen, clans with great burst could just pull 1 combo and do alot of damage and since kags skills are in a sense harder to land than most clans they would be under some serious disadvantage basically they would be a standing wall that you will eventually break as for regenertion as a whole it is a great strategy the fact that you get another chance beat down your opponent if you some how made a mistake and took most of their hits you can get another chance to fight back instead of bleeding for days hoping the guy slips up and misses for days. You can't really blame the person who is regenerating like a baaaaooss, you can only blame your self for making them regen
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Lmao so I should I blame it on myself if they keep their distance to regen when their health is low? High regen is and always was bs. And the thing is regen doesnt just give them a second chance. It gives them as many as they want.
Oh and waht if I as an uchiha fuck up and get too low health in one session from like a yuki or hyuuga or even another uchiha? Should I then also get a second chance?

If a regen cap does make kaguya, tai or snakes underpowered they can still get more health. More health would give them another chance like you want but not a few chances.
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Notice what clan your talking about, Yuki counters any clan that relies on regent and shadow uchiha has several escape and defensive techs you should be in beast mode when your low becuz your thinking more clearly on how not to die and empj has a low enough cd to heal up back and quickly especially if you have senju 2nd rb passive
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:11 pm

So does kaguya. They got ferns to sit in. They got taht regen boost jutsu. They got that mode where their def is op. Regen needs a cap. And you wanted them to have a second chance right? A second chance you get with high health not high regen. HIgh regen is multiple chances. And senju passive is bs anyway. Needs one more nerf
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 6:13 pm

If a kag sit in ferns the only clans who would be at a disadvantage are hyuuga,tai spec and kaguya(the clans you are complaining about). You're an uchiha you are mostly projectiles don't allow them to camp
Back to top Go down
ShadowV4

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 7:43 pm

"Dont let uchihas hit you with ephemeral for regen." "Dont attack them while theyre in crows." "Keep distance and dont attack while they using vengeance." "But kag and everyone else also can get senju passives."
Do you understand?

Tevin wrote:
...as for regenertion as a whole it is a great strategy the fact that you get another chance beat down your opponent if you some how made a mistake and took most of their hits you can get another chance to fight back instead of bleeding for days hoping the guy slips up and misses for days. ...

ShadowV4 wrote:
... If a regen cap does make kaguya, tai or snakes underpowered they can still get more health. More health would give them another chance like you want but not a few chances.
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 pm

But you do know senju passive has nothing to do with your base regen so how would a regent cap prevent a kag for regening quickly and what uchiha can't land emph
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 9:22 pm

I was gonna give a productive comment but i got bored.

Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:03 pm

>Tevin< wrote:
But you do know senju passive has nothing to do with your base regen so how would a regent cap prevent a kag for regening quickly and what uchiha can't land emph

I agree with everything Shadow is saying.

Err, what Uchiha can't land ephemeral? It's not a matter of landing it. Even if you do land it on a kaguya, oh goodie! SUCH MASSIVE HEALS WOW I'M FULL HP AGAIN. No. You get barely anything back while the kaguya is tickled. Then, if you use the ephemeral slow to land a df + pf and then even a chidori and fireball afterwards, THE KAGUYA IS STILL ABLE TO REGEN FROM ALL OF THAT. And did you say earlier that kaguya jutsus are harder to land than most clans? What world do you live in?

I have witnessed a kaguya with SL powered regen my EMS damage from critical state to 80% in ~20 seconds or less. Do you know that means? It means if I miss a few jutsus while they run around for a bit, it's a full reset. What full reset do I have? Huh? Want me to land 100 ephemerals in a row while avoiding all their damage? Want me to use disperse which has a 90 SECOND COOL DOWN? Want me to use body illusion which allows me to escape 1 hit every 15 seconds? GOOD THING MY REGEN IS SO GOOD CUZ MY HP WILL BE BACK TO FULL JUST LIKE A KAGUYA'S IF I DO ALL OF THAT!!! YUP!!!

Meanwhile a 120 kaguya can land 1 clematis and their dances as a combo to halve me, a 120 uchiha. Wait, wait! What about my second chance??? Too bad all of that stops my regen for a while.

You know what you described by admitting that kaguya's regen gives them multiple chances for a comeback? You described a baby-mode easy clan that can make several mistakes several times in a fight and get away with it while the other guy can only make a few against them. If you can't see that, you're truly out of your mind. If you think I'm completely wrong, I'd LOVE to see you get on an uchiha and face Meliodas. Then we'll see how constant, overwhelming regen is simply "good strategy." WTF does "good strategy" even mean? It's not like you have to DO anything to regen as a kaguya!!! It doesn't require any careful planning or SKILL to regen your HP in a small amount of time, contrary to landing dozens of CONSECUTIVE ephemerals and DFs + PFs simply to KEEP UP with them as an uchiha!!!!

Why is it that Makenshi and Lipton can make kaguyas, and on day 1 of their experience as kaguyas, as level 100-104, can beat my 120 uchiha consistently? Why is it that a vast majority of people I've spoken with and a vast majority of the NNG community as a whole thinks kaguya's regen is ridiculous? And before you say something stupid like, "well maybe you're just bad," please take a moment to step back from any salt you may have accumulated and tell yourself the truth.

Note: I *have* played Kaguya now. I made one and got it to 104. It was the easiest clan I've ever played on any NNG. It was embarrassing to end fights with 90% HP despite taking lots of hits in the fight because I felt that I could be lazy - and guess what - I was right. Take a full combo and get dropped to 50%? Meh. I'll just toss ferns or run around fighting defensively while I regen to full in hardly any time at all. But that's just me using "good strategy" right. Sure.
Back to top Go down
Kamaitachi Demulidor

Kamaitachi Demulidor

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Cannot say it is not true. Kaguya is the main problem (even more than snake IMO) due to the fact that they combo the regen with the defense while the other is mainly Regen only. The clan does feel really close to what was shown in the anime, tho (Since kimimaro was a monster when it came to survivability and fast af).  

Kaguya is, in fact one of the easiest clans. I hope Dante's update makes it a little bit harder for the player to use and fairer for the other players, long as the kaguya-like feel remains (#KeeptheDashes2016)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regeneration and Health   Regeneration and Health I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regeneration and Health
Page 1 of 1