Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

buff health

Go down 
+8
lRoderick
Zanos
Kyuz
Eternal2
Siku
Egor
Meww
Shadow
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

buff health Empty
PostSubject: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 am

if u look at some fights now...they are over in like a few seconds only
and im not just talking about kaguyas
uchiha, wind even sand can manage to kill ppl in less than 5 seconds
so what im saying is health should be buffed by like 200% and nerf regen to 50% instead
this would make fights last longer but also wouldnt let ppl regen too much health in a fight

EDIT: or instead of increasing it by percent...should give ppl like 1k(or a bit more) more health like eternal suggested
cause 200% would also increase gap between health of the different clans
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:24 pm

im up for this idea Surprised this would be cool, make fights last longer.. however the bad thing about this would be runners =/ would be even more annoying to kill them..
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Few updates ago Berlin changed HP system and if I remember well, one of the reason was to make fights more dynamic, not that long. Fights over in few seconds? It has to be something like Wind trying to win with Kaguya in close range.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:32 pm

If people are dying to quick, they should take this single word of advice from Piccolo. o.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9VWofx5XG8
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Shadow

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:41 pm

meh tongue
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Buff hp! On average, every jutsu (that does not hit multiple times) does about 20% of the opponents hp. That means 5 hits and it's over; and that's without counting damage over time jutsus. Basically, who ever gets the most hits in first wins. And I know that people run alot, but I've never had a problem catching a runner. (I don't wanna hear anything from you Micheal, I told you I got lazy.) Regardless a 5-10 sec fight is nothing like a 20-25 second fight. Buff hp for everyone by 1000, it will keep clans like Yuukis from being ohkoed, and it'll increase the time of our battles.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Lmfao Siku
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:12 pm

man i love dbz abridged Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Fights are only over in five seconds if you get stuck in a combo/stand in fire tiles/are afk/are fighting a hyuuga.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:49 pm

You've listed quiet a few scenarios there, and it's funny, 'cause those 4 scenarios account for 70% of all fights.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
You've listed quiet a few scenarios there, and it's funny, 'cause those 4 scenarios account for 70% of all fights.
Hyuugas/combos is pretty much the same thing. If you're AFK/Stand in fire like a jackass then you deserve to die.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:04 pm

well since we are still testing couldnt we have a hp buff for a while to see how it is?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
well since we are still testing couldnt we have a hp buff for a while to see how it is?

I agree.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:05 pm

No.

Fights arent suppouse to be for ages, if anything its suppouse to be fast paced and out of the way. If hp is buffed it will only elongate the inevitable and buff some clans beyond being beatable(i.e kags/ yuki). This only leads to banners and bandums being -harder- other than population problems. The hp should stay the same and just adjust some damage.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 pm

lRoderick wrote:
No.

Fights arent suppouse to be for ages, if anything its suppouse to be fast paced and out of the way. If hp is buffed it will only elongate the inevitable and buff some clans beyond being beatable(i.e kags/ yuki). This only leads to banners and bandums being -harder- other than population problems. The hp should stay the same and just adjust some damage.

Did you just say yuuki would become unbeatable with an hp buff? Wow, I can't believe you just said that! If you can't catch a Yuuki then go practice the basics of this game 'cause with a 1k hp buff for everyone (well maybe Kaguya), I don't see how a Yuuki could become "unbeatable." And with all of these new stuns/slows the game should really use more hp so people won't be able to hit with one bind and basically oscko someone.

Oscko= One stun combo knock out.

Last edited by Eternal2 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Buff hp! On average, every jutsu (that does not hit multiple times) does about 20% of the opponents hp. That means 5 hits and it's over; and that's without counting damage over time jutsus. Basically, who ever gets the most hits in first wins. And I know that people run alot, but I've never had a problem catching a runner. (I don't wanna hear anything from you Micheal, I told you I got lazy.) Regardless a 5-10 sec fight is nothing like a 20-25 second fight. Buff hp for everyone by 1000, it will keep clans like Yuukis from being ohkoed, and it'll increase the time of our battles.

You're just slow. =P
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
lRoderick wrote:
No.

Did you just say yuuki would become unbeatable with an hp buff? Wow, I can't believe you just said that! If you can't catch a Yuuki then go practice the basics of this game 'cause with a 1k hp buff for everyone (well maybe Kaguya), I don't see how a Yuuki could become "unbeatable." And with all of these new stuns/slows the game should really use more hp so people won't be able to hit with one bind and basically OSCKO* someone.

Ohcko= One stun combo knock out.

lol Ohcko =/= One stun combo knock out

Oscko = One stun combo knock out
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:13 pm

@Kyrpto: I edited it, hoe. lul

And stfu Micheal. Probably was edited anyway lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 pm

[quote="Eternal2"]
lRoderick wrote:
No.

Oscko huh...MAWAE

MAWAE = Might as well acronym everything

Smile
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:48 am

[quote="Mystifier"]
Eternal2 wrote:
lRoderick wrote:
No.

Oscko huh...MAWAE

MAWAE = Might as well acronym everything

Smile
LIRL TBH
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:08 pm

I'd like to add that the +10 str/+10 nin RB passives aren't in yet, and once they're added the fights will go from 3-5 seconds to 2-3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Seems hp was buffed. Berlin didn't say anything about it, but it was buffed quite a bit actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

buff health Empty
PostSubject: Re: buff health   buff health I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

buff health
Page 1 of 1