Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga Buff?

Go down 
+5
Siku
chrisw
Shadow
Miron257
Cheezz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:21 pm

-In response to the Hyuuga change, it just made them stronger.. the start up time is near instant and non escapable and the dmg is still OP, ohkos every time, the dmg you probably dont account for is the punching dmg they do while doing it.

-Also it is literly impossible to escape it now, they can do their stun -> palms -> then punch you and your stunned for the duration of the start-up time, and it is an OHKO or near OHKO every time. Only reason im complaining is because no other clan can compete with an ohko as easy as this.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:52 pm

yea they are a BIT too OP
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:11 pm

imo hyuuga is the weakest clan in game...
so for me theres actually no problem for them to have this ohko move in exchange
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm

So give a under-used clan an OHKO to suffice for its underpowered-ness? How about buff punching stuns and nerf Palms damage by 40%. That gives hyuugas plenty OPness to kill but not enough to kill everybody in the game with one move.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:59 pm

i dont think the stun from punchs is the problem...
most hyuuga hardly can get a chance to punch ppl...u would somehow have to make it easier for them to hit anyone
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Lmfao, its as easy as there stun, to lion palm, to MC, to lion palm, to punches. and their oppenent is dead.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:03 am

I agree with the fact that 128 palms does a bit....way too much damage. I think maybe the damage should be dropped a bit, ranged increased and instead of stunning at start it gives a significant slow so they have a chance to get away, but with the increase range it's not incredibly easy.

Also hyuuga's need more gap closers, it might just be the lag, but it's almost impossible to get close to someone especially if they are constantly moving around in circles spamming range jutsu with pretty wide area and low cd while also slowing you dramatically.
Another thing, after the initial rotation damage, if you are hit by a fire jutsu or tsunami it will just go over your rotatoin animation and you will take the effect. So I was thinking maybe Hyuugas can get the blow body move to like remove all debuffs to help as a gap closer but make it like a 30-60 sec cd so it's not so op.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 am

Palms got a nerf in damage today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Troy

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:33 am

Hey there Porsche.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:04 am

note, all you fags complaining about hyuuga suck, Why? because most decent hyuuga users raped villages so what if the opponent isn't going to let you get close to him easly?
If anything hyuugas are stronger before the only difference is there lack of weaponry which goes both ways
these complaints are stupid stop.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:58 am

TrutH wrote:
Hey there Porsche.

I want ya.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Neko Amnesia wrote:
note, all you fags complaining about hyuuga suck, Why? because most decent hyuuga users raped villages so what if the opponent isn't going to let you get close to him easly?
If anything hyuugas are stronger before the only difference is there lack of weaponry which goes both ways

If the complaint was stupid then the nerf in palms damage wouldint of happend. Good day sir.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Ozirus wrote:
TrutH wrote:
Hey there Porsche.

I want ya.

I know.. i know.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Neko Amnesia wrote:

If the complaint was stupid then the nerf in palms damage wouldint of happend. Good day sir.

Learn to read, I said complaining that hyuuga sucks.
Not that it was a stupid complaint, OHKO no matter the clan is something to be complained about.

Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
Cheezz wrote:
Neko Amnesia wrote:

Learn to read, I said complaining that hyuuga sucks.
Not that it was a stupid complaint, OHKO no matter the clan is something to be complained about.

I never read things thoroughly :<
Back to top Go down
TeenGogeta

TeenGogeta

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:28 pm

450 attack power, shadow sword + 2nd hyuuga rebirth (teleport within 2 tiles every punch) makes it an actually pretty good clan + it has some stuns and mountain crusher is good.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:40 pm

TeenGogeta wrote:
450 attack power, shadow sword + 2nd hyuuga rebirth (teleport within 2 tiles every punch) makes it an actually pretty good clan + it has some stuns and mountain crusher is good.

iirc=if i recall correctly

iirc sword stop hyuuga passives i.e chakra drain, etc,etc.
swords aren't ment to be used with hyuugas they no longer work well.
Hyuuga clan is good full stop.
I'll demonstrate it this wipe
Back to top Go down
TeenGogeta

TeenGogeta

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
TeenGogeta wrote:

Who cares about chakra drain and some passives if you get 75 more attack, with 2 tile teleport that's deadly, and rapid palms/precision would only make it better, if sword doesn't work with those then it's fine without it too I guess, as long as your crit rate is very high.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:28 pm

TeenGogeta wrote:
Neko Seijuro wrote:
TeenGogeta wrote:

Who cares about chakra drain and some passives if you get 75 more attack, with 2 tile teleport that's deadly, and rapid palms/precision would only make it better, if sword doesn't work with those then it's fine without it too I guess, as long as your crit rate is very high.

You sir obviously haven't seen a pro, playing hyuuga.
also no chakra drain is pointless.
And you don't need massive crits to kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuuga Buff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Buff?   Hyuuga Buff? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Buff?
Page 1 of 1