Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff

Go down 
+5
Eternal2
#Austic
Ozirus
Krypto406
Gluscap
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluscap

hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff Empty
PostSubject: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:13 pm

some things i think need changing

empty palms - does too much dmg for utility

no hyuuga jutsu should apply the "disabled" passive

128/64 palms need to be buffed, it lackluster unless used explicitly as a finisher

chance of disabled need to be reduced

mountain crusher - fine

rotation - fine

precise strike passive - needs to reduce attack speed by 10%, maybe 20%

these are some of the things i saw with hyuuga that seem to strong. i honestly don't see this problem facing other hyuugas, but when i fight people this is how it seems. maybe i'm misjudging my strength because i'm level 100+, but discuss how others would feel about these nerfs/buff
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Or make empty palm break on damage like how piercing gaze should work, so people don't get halfed before they can even move again.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:45 pm

128Palms doesn't need a buff, its perfect where it's at.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Ozirus wrote:
128Palms doesn't need a buff, its perfect where it's at.

no its not, its completely unreliable. if you could use it when needed then sure, but if lion palm(not sure if bug or intended because they're both palm techniques) is on c/d you can't use 128 palms. i'm going on the basis that it isn't a bug, and because of the unreliability of the technique i really think it needs a buff.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:15 pm

I think dmg wise 128 Palms needs a little buff, I also think it should cripple your chakra regen? Idk if it already does that tbh, but it should
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:22 pm

It 128 palms gets a buff its going to have to loose its 99% chance to hit. Palms was nerfed so it wouldn't just be a 1 key ohko. Instead, it does a reliable 25%-35% of your opponents hp as well as alot of chakra, and it doesn't miss. It's the best it's ever been don't change that now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Yeah i also feel like i gwt disabled WAY too often by any hyuuga :/
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:02 pm

never been hyuuga, no idea the chance of disable or what it does, but every time i fight a hyuuga i get disabled after like every hit.
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:14 pm

krypto406 wrote:
never been hyuuga, no idea the chance of disable or what it does, but every time i fight a hyuuga i get disabled after like every hit.

-cough- learn to sub Krypto. But Yeah 128 palms is so unreliable and sometimes won't work when lion palms is on cooldown so I took it out of my hotslot. But for some reason 64 palms still works during lion palm cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Kutski wrote:
krypto406 wrote:

-cough- learn to sub Krypto. But Yeah 128 palms is so unreliable and sometimes won't work when lion palms is on cooldown so I took it out of my hotslot. But for some reason 64 palms still works during lion palm cooldown.

cant sub when i get hit by empty palm, then when i spam it im down to about half or maybe even dead.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:39 pm

I feel like palms is perfect where it is also. It does good damage with good chakra drain and almost always hits unless you're retarded.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Zanos wrote:
I feel like palms is perfect where it is also. It does good damage with good chakra drain and almost always hits unless you're retarded.

You see, this would be true if you could use it when you want to.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 am

Nathanok wrote:
some things i think need changing

empty palms - does too much dmg for utility

no hyuuga jutsu should apply the "disabled" passive

128/64 palms need to be buffed, it lackluster unless used explicitly as a finisher

chance of disabled need to be reduced

mountain crusher - fine

rotation - fine

precise strike passive - needs to reduce attack speed by 10%, maybe 20%

Empty palms has a pretty decent cooldown, kindly fuck off.

Hyuuga jutsus not doing disabled? Every jutsu except ONE is one tile away. Fine as is.

64/128 is...iffy, 64 is pretty decent but 128 feels like it's lacking (especially with LP bug), but I could be wrong.

Chance of disabled is based on crit, not some RGN.

Both rotation and MC is indeed fine.

PRECICSE STRIKE, one thing I do agree, because it's not exactally presise when you hit at nearly doubled attack speed near level 80/100s.

Are you secretly cheez trying to nerf hyuuga clans AGAIN?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 am

Nathanok wrote:
Zanos wrote:

You see, this would be true if you could use it when you want to.
Pretty sure that's a bug. If so it'll get fixed anyway and you don't need to argue to have the jutsu buffed to compensate for something that is a bug.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff   hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hyuuga nerfs, 1 buff
Page 1 of 1