Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga palms rework / buff

Go down 
+2
Krypto406
lRoderick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Hyuuga palms rework / buff Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga palms rework / buff   Hyuuga palms rework / buff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:04 am

Currently palms is literally the worst skill I have yet to see. Not only does the disable mean nothing because you put a pose after its usage, while the enemy is free to move. But also because of its damage(so that disable is useless). Alongside the many nerfs Hyuuga has gotten over the ages, palms is now trash.

With precision I can knock someones def 40% below normal. I did this on some random person who is about level 50, so they have about 20 something defence(Corv) and after me debuffing them by 40% I did palms, and my damage was only
Spoiler:

Buff plox.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga palms rework / buff   Hyuuga palms rework / buff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:18 am

You do know palms silences for like 4-5 seconds that sounds really good to me even if the damage is low.

Inb4masteredsubthismasteredsubthathowaboutwejusttakethejutsuout
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga palms rework / buff   Hyuuga palms rework / buff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:40 am

Krypto406 wrote:
You do know palms silences for like 4-5 seconds that sounds really good to me even if the damage is low.

I could counter this rather easily with the usage of examples and actual numbers. But since I deleted my hyuuga, I no longer care, keep the palm damage the same.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga palms rework / buff   Hyuuga palms rework / buff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:05 am

lRoderick wrote:
Krypto406 wrote:

I could counter this rather easily with the usage of examples and actual numbers. But since I deleted my hyuuga, I no longer care, keep the palm damage the same.
O yea you're right, delete the capped account and make a new one. It's not like you can make another account on the 2nd slot, o..wait...you can.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga palms rework / buff   Hyuuga palms rework / buff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:33 am

I remember when Emp ragedeleted his char too, funny as fuck.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga palms rework / buff   Hyuuga palms rework / buff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Kyuz wrote:
I remember when Emp ragedeleted his char too, funny as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga palms rework / buff   Hyuuga palms rework / buff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Asks for buff, deletes character an hour later.

Seriously though, palms is fine. The skill is inherently unfun because it offers almost no counterplay to your opponents while doing guranteed damage. In village fights it can disable tons of people for a long period of time(they're stunned for the duration, remember?) while other people lay on the mad dps.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga palms rework / buff   Hyuuga palms rework / buff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Zanos wrote:
Asks for buff, deletes character an hour later.

Seriously though, palms is fine. The skill is inherently unfun because it offers almost no counterplay to your opponents while doing guranteed damage. In village fights it can disable tons of people for a long period of time(they're stunned for the duration, remember?) while other people lay on the mad dps.

Indeed. On a 1 on 1 fight, it takes precision to aim this. However, people have a huge tendency not to notice the Hyuuga playing a huge factor during raidings. Even when 128 Palm is hit, your enemies are not moving during that brief moment. That's when the rest comes to play to take that oppurtunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga palms rework / buff   Hyuuga palms rework / buff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga palms rework / buff
Page 1 of 1