Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Rework

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Game Rework Empty
PostSubject: Game Rework   Game Rework I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:14 pm

The game is seriously repetitive right now, you die in only a couple of seconds no matter how much hp you got and every clan does considerable damage but the ones with reliable binds/slows rule the game because of their ability to just bind you and use every jutsu not on CD. Heres my list of 10 things that should be changed.

1. Buff the HP stat, HARD! I mean 6k hp should be a thing now.

2. Change the damage formulas for certain clans, the clan with the most hp in the game should not be doing the same if not more damage than the clan with the least amount of hp.

3. Clans with aoes, slows, and stuns should not have projectile jutsus that do some of the most damage in the game. Yeah, I'm looking at Uchihas and Winds.

4. No clan should have an aoe that slows considerably. Iron, wind, medic, honestly...

5. Snake needs to get some of their tanky stats back but as a result need to lose a lot of their rediculous damage. (They were designed to be a tank that is hard to kill but as a result couldn't dish out much damage.)

6. Rework Yuki in a way where they don't have to rely on ice prison to kill. As it is now, they only have one jutsu that hits without the help of ice prison and that is senbons, which is not that reliable damage wise. So with the new nerf they got, they really can't even land many hits anymore. If anyone has played Yuki they'd know that they need a rework.

7. Clans who have jutsus that aren't meant to be binds should not be able to be used as binds so their teamates can rape you in them. EX: Hyuuga palms, especially since it hits instantly.

8. Some clans have combos that just eat hp away when they bind you. Iron, Uchiha and Snake are the main offenders. Take their binds out (Iron binds would be toxic shock and iron blocks little prison thing) or make it so when binded you take less damage.

9. Amateratsu is not hurting these Uchihas enough. Make the effects so bad that it truly is a last resort and not the first damn thing you use.

10. Omg, this is what just like makes NO sense to me... Some clans have jutsu that just do soooo much damage out of the blue. You just don't even understand it. We all know them: Wind Bullet, Iron sand Condensed, the medic ground smash, and to top it all off, Chidori. Sweetspot used to be one of them but got nerfed to the point that it rarely hits now.

These jutsus just ruin fights for people who are having a good match and are around the same amount of hp. Honestly what I hate the most about the game right now. For clans that don't have these heavy hitter jutsus, they just feel despair after being hit by it. I can't say how many times I was in a good fight then got hit by one of these jutsus and pretty much took the good right out of the fight because of the lol around 1k damage they do. I find myself having half hp in a good 1 v 1 fight then suddenly "Chidori!" or "Ground smash!" and I just look up at my hp bar and wonder "God what have you done with my hp?".

Why do these clans have these monster jutsus? Especially since none of them are supposed to be the clans final jutsu. Nerf em all plox. Nerf em all.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Game Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Rework   Game Rework I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Why post it here. Reformist refuses to use this forums.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Game Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Rework   Game Rework I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:08 pm

He made his own forum or something?
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

Game Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Rework   Game Rework I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:19 pm

if chidori suppose to be nerf make it have a DoT
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Game Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Rework   Game Rework I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:38 pm

No eternal, he think the hub forums is good enough. And refuses to use "Berlin's" forums.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Game Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Rework   Game Rework I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:32 am

Well I guess when ever I feel like it I'll copy and paste this shit.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Game Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Rework   Game Rework I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:03 am

I'm slightly sorry I got the hub locked cause of my hatred for reformist. Good luck trying to get any of these ideas in the game.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Game Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Rework   Game Rework I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:09 am

Meh, not even playing this game right now anyway. Everyone's lvl is so much higher than mine that it's hell beating anyone who knows how to fucking play.

Also, I'm too fucking lazy to train!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Rework   Game Rework I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Rework
Page 1 of 1