Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rework slows

Go down 
+4
ElpChidori
lRoderick
Eternal2
#Austic
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:46 pm

I think you need to remove all slows in the game for the time being, and rework them because alot jutsu that slow atm shouldn't slow, some shouldn't slow as long etc.

EDIT: It's pretty much impossible to win a 2v1 or better because every clan slows.
Back to top Go down

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:10 pm

this suggestions is stupid and you should feel bad. you dont suggest something that is incredibly difficult to do and put no effort into it. this is on the same level as "add sound clan i really want it."
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Slows need a nerf, and speed mastery needs a buff. Slows should slow you one rank less, and speed mastery should resist it one rank more. In the end stronger people shouldn't have to deal with walking omfg terribad speed, but will instead walk at a noobs speed when slowed.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
this suggestions is stupid and you should feel bad. you dont suggest something that is incredibly difficult to do and put no effort into it. this is on the same level as "add sound clan i really want it."
I was just trying to get the main point across that every clan shouldnt have slows and such and everything shouldn't slow because it takes away from the skill of the game.
For example if your Uchiha you can use fireball(an extremely easy move to hit) to slow down your opponents, then pretty much just unleash all your jutsu on them while still being slowed because ALL of Uchiha's fire jutsu slow. Kinda the same thing with Hyuuga and Kag, once your hit once youre pretty much slowed/bleeding the whole fight, never really have a chance to run/regather yourself because how long it takes for you to actually start running too.
All I'm saying is look into it because as of now the game is based off of slows/disable whatever stops you from running.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Slows need a nerf, and speed mastery needs a buff. Slows should slow you one rank less, and speed mastery should resist it one rank more. In the end stronger people shouldn't have to deal with walking omfg terribad speed, but will instead walk at a noobs speed when slowed.

This, and medic 2nd passive allows for you to move one tier above

I.e

I have rank 1 speed

I get slowed to 2nd rank speed

Medic passive raises me back up.

If 2 slows are applied

I go from 1 speed to 3 and medic passive raises me back to 2
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:49 pm

You have a decent point there though. Though I think the only main slows would be the bleeding effect of Kaguya's. A fireball for instance has inferno, though you should understand that it would be extremely difficult to land a perfect hit on your enemies without these slows. Uchiha's are medium-long ranged, so they have their own category there, my friend.
As for Kaguya's though, They already have a great surround range in close-combat, and it's even more difficult to keep your distance when they are slowing you like hell. A Hyuuga with Yuki passive is also very godly.

But I'm going to be honest and say that I don't mind it at all. There's no point in complaining about a Clan who has some benefits that you don't have. You could also just try to keep your distance. You have your own benefits as a Snake clan too bro
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:53 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
You have a decent point there though. Though I think the only main slows would be the bleeding effect of Kaguya's. A fireball for instance has inferno, though you should understand that it would be extremely difficult to land a perfect hit on your enemies without these slows. Uchiha's are medium-long ranged, so they have their own category there, my friend.
As for Kaguya's though, They already have a great surround range in close-combat, and it's even more difficult to keep your distance when they are slowing you like hell. A Hyuuga with Yuki passive is also very godly.

But I'm going to be honest and say that I don't mind it at all. There's no point in complaining about a Clan who has some benefits that you don't have. You could also just try to keep your distance. You have your own benefits as a Snake clan too bro

Please don't say that the Uchiha slow is more needed than the Kaguya slow? Oh the irony, since Kaguyas are a melee clan. What happened to this thing called skill that helped you catch your opponents? Slows are fine the way they are now. They just need a better way to be countered.

Oh, and thanks Rod. I had no idea the Medic passive slowed it down 1 whole rank. But even with that the medic passive still seems kind of weak imo. An immunity to slows for 5 seconds after being slowed the first time would make it worth it.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:58 pm

ElpChidori wrote:

Extremely difficult to land a perfect hit? Not so much. Before Uchiha had all these slows I dominated as one and there were no problems. People were saying Uchiha was OP then so idek why slows were added to them. Uchihas dont need slows AT ALL period
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Though, how am I supposed to hit a full-damage Fireball jutsu? You could get hit once, and run out of the ball. Yet with Inferno, you get a little bit more damage inside the flames. But you can evade serious damage by using substition. I usually use that move to avoid slows of Hyuuga's or Kaguya's
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:16 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Though, how am I supposed to hit a full-damage Fireball jutsu? You could get hit once, and run out of the ball. Yet with Inferno, you get a little bit more damage inside the flames. But you can evade serious damage by using substition. I usually use that move to avoid slows of Hyuuga's or Kaguya's
You dont have to hit a full fireball jutsu when you have inferno
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:24 pm

fireball is mainly to kill clones, noobs, and to add fire on the ground to make your opponent not step on it. It was not ment to do the greatest amount of damage because of its huge aoe, and the aoe of the fire left on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 pm

remove chidori current go go :O
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:11 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
remove chidori current go go :O
wouldn't matter Uchihas could still easily slow you with fireball .-.. And once your slowed gl running away/winning while you're burning in fire
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 pm

i never noticed fireball being a slow o.o
doesnt it just take away ur ability to run?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Uchihas are the strongest nin clan, and Kaguyas are the strongest tai clan. Uchihas needs that inferno slow taken out, because honestly if I wasn't a Kaguya I'd get raped by an Uchiha everytime.

For Kaguyas, cleave should be dropped from a % amount of damage to a percent of your attack power in damage. The fact that Inferno, and Cleave are stronger than the iron poison, which should in my opinion be the strongest DOT in the game (Becuase it's what irons base their damage upon) is rediculous.

The way it is now clans without dps, like wind are left with a pretty bad disadvantage.

P.S. Maybe Yuki should have the strongest DOT skill, but Iron should definitely be second.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:05 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
i never noticed fireball being a slow o.o
doesnt it just take away ur ability to run?
That's how it was before but now you're actually slowed .-.
They're even stronger than before and they were OP back then
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:22 am

Leave Yuki alone!
And yeah removing slows wouldnt be nice, i mean its more challenging fighting when you know a jutsu could fuck u up badly, makes you want to avoid that shit more.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:31 am

Kyuz wrote:
Leave Yuki alone!
And yeah removing slows wouldnt be nice, i mean its more challenging fighting when you know a jutsu could fuck u up badly, makes you want to avoid that shit more.
But every Uchiha fire jutsu has them. All they have to do is hit you with Fireball, which is extremely easy
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:36 am

Oh and for example when MC levels up to lv3 it stuns briefly? Why a high damaging move like MC doesn't need any other effects. ie moves like Chidori, Shukaku Spear. I think the game is becoming too complex for its own good
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:49 am

I usually sub out of flames, which clears any slows (supposed to) so, except for inferno not letting me run, i dont really mind about fire slows.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:56 am

The fire slow basically makes Uchihas better than other nin clans, imo.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 am

All a rank 1 slow stops you from doing is running which does not reduce your movement speed at all if you already have 30 speed, which almost everyone over 100 does.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:20 am

Tbh, i feel like yuki is better.
Just my opinion, cuz im good with it, never been able to be atleast 'kinda' good with uchiha, i dont like its fighting style
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:26 am

Zanos wrote:
All a rank 1 slow stops you from doing is running which does not reduce your movement speed at all if you already have 30 speed, which almost everyone over 100 does.
What about people like me who find 30 speed useless for nin clans, whom are waiting patiently for wind's third rb to come in and basically give me free speed stats for lightning flash.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 am

Does the 3rd wind passive actually gives you speed, or does it only give you the jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rework slows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rework slows   Rework slows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rework slows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next