Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slows. Nerf them.

Go down 
+2
Mervens
Envy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Envy

Envy

Slows. Nerf them. Empty
PostSubject: Slows. Nerf them.   Slows. Nerf them. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:37 pm

They need a hard nerf. Even with Agility(Passive), they slow you so hard you may as well just have been rooted.

Every time I've been slowed I may as well have been wearing weights for all the mobility I had.
The shit is this?

Edit: Alternatively, replace slows with roots. If I'm going to be fucking unable to move anyway at least make it a proper root.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Slows. Nerf them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slows. Nerf them.   Slows. Nerf them. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Envy wrote:
They need a hard nerf. Even with Agility(Passive), they slow you so hard you may as well just have been rooted.

Every time I've been slowed I may as well have been wearing weights for all the mobility I had.
The shit is this?

Edit: Alternatively, replace slows with roots. If I'm going to be fucking unable to move anyway at least make it a proper root.

I agree with nerfing them, but not exchanging them with roots. Already have stuns, roots are basically same and I actually like the concept of slowing better.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Slows. Nerf them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slows. Nerf them.   Slows. Nerf them. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:44 pm

i mean, i would agree if it wasnt for the clans that only have slows and no stuns. And as for slows, gotta learn to sub.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Slows. Nerf them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slows. Nerf them.   Slows. Nerf them. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Cant always sub, and shits like sand shower slows way too much.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Slows. Nerf them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slows. Nerf them.   Slows. Nerf them. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:58 pm

I was taking the piss with the exchange with roots, that'd just break things.

Some slows are just ridiculous.
Others, on the other hand, do absolutely nothing.

Make slows actually impede your movement speed, as opposed to pummelling it into the ground.
I'd still like to be able to dodge some of the jutsu being thrown my way.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Slows. Nerf them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slows. Nerf them.   Slows. Nerf them. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Envy wrote:

Some slows are just ridiculous.
Others, on the other hand, do absolutely nothing.

Make slows actually impede your movement speed, as opposed to pummelling it into the ground.
I'd still like to be able to dodge some of the jutsu being thrown my way.

Honestly, Hyuuga's need to stop being so damn powerful after a single stun. Get combo killed in an instant and that's bullcrap.
Sand's need less slows and more stuns. If Berlin disposed of the slows on Sand and added more intricate methods for Sand like "Landing a NORMAL ATTACK, cause Shurikens have OP range, on someone in Sand village stuns them for 0.5 seconds" would be some good shit.
Kaguya is just...............never lost to one.
Yuki, never played as one, but I guess they are sort of fine as they are currently. Maybe needed a bit of a upgrade I think..
Uchiha is just trash. An Uchiha without much Ninjutsu can do a ton more with Taijutsu and that is just bad.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Slows. Nerf them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slows. Nerf them.   Slows. Nerf them. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:49 am

[quote="Mervens"]
Envy wrote:

Uchiha is just trash. An Uchiha without much Ninjutsu can do a ton more with Taijutsu and that is just bad.

No...
sharingan mastery increases hit speed up to 90% and adds 60% of ninjutsu into hitting damage.
my rush build has like 10 strength 10tai 20nin.
so i naturaly deal quite a bit with just punching.

add on the Shadow katana 75+ each hit
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Slows. Nerf them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slows. Nerf them.   Slows. Nerf them. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Nerf slows to hell!!
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Slows. Nerf them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slows. Nerf them.   Slows. Nerf them. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Gamble wrote:
Nerf slows to hell!!

only wants them nerfed, because he's a uchiha and he can't slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slows. Nerf them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slows. Nerf them.   Slows. Nerf them. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slows. Nerf them.
Page 1 of 1