Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga's Chakra Reap increases Max HP/Max Chakra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Satoshi

Hyuuga's Chakra Reap increases Max HP/Max Chakra Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga's Chakra Reap increases Max HP/Max Chakra   Hyuuga's Chakra Reap increases Max HP/Max Chakra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 12:46 pm

If you disable someone as a Hyuuga with Chakra Reap passive, your max HP and max Chakra both go up if you haven't lost HP/Chakra equal to the amount that Chakra Reap is supposed to heal (2-6% of your max value). However, you will not regen to that new value if you're hit/lose a little Chakra.

For example, if I have 2371/778 max HP/Chakra and I disable someone, I'll have 2513/824 max HP/Chakra suddenly. If my opponent hits me and I get down to 2400 HP, I won't regen HP at all. If my opponent hits me and i go below 2371 HP (my original max), I will regen normally again, back to my original max HP of 2371. It's the same case with Chakra.

If I relog, it doesn't fix it. I have to wait until I get hit below my original max values for it to be fixed.

This could easily be abused... please fix it quickly.
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga's Chakra Reap increases Max HP/Max Chakra
Page 1 of 1