Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Satoshi

Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned? Empty
PostSubject: Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?   Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:13 am

With the short cool down, it just seems unreasonable. I suggest removal of the passive that allows Hyuuga to use rotation while stunned. If the cool down was longer, I would understand, but since apparently it's okay for a high-damaging clan to have a negate-all-damage jutsu with an extremely short cool down, I think its utility while being stunned is absolutely over the top.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?   Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:28 am

There is a large... How do i quite put it? Merit? Controversy? Perhaps both, the issue that I.. No, you or perhaps anyone would find in this argument is that without rotation working in stuns, hyuugas would massively deteriorate as a clan.

There is a plethora, no a multitude of reasons for this. One of such is that most clans stun/bind rather than slow/disable/etcetera.

Also it is worth noting, hyuuga's can't rotation 'all' "stuns" anything that i personally consider a 'root-stun' can't be rotated inside of.

I would/will elaborate if anyone worth of note challenges me on my point.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?   Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:33 am

I'd actually prefer Hyuugas to have a higher cooldown on rotation so they won't Deus Ex Machina their way out of every counter-attack that I have to offer.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?   Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:39 am

Chidori wrote:
I'd actually prefer Hyuugas to have a higher cooldown on rotation so they won't Deus Ex Machina their way out of every counter-attack that I have to offer.

You're a freaking nara, they can't even rotation your imitation.
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?   Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:44 am

Levi wrote:
Chidori wrote:

Hyuuga is the perfect counter for a Nara. They can rotate when I use Shadow Gathering pull, before I can punch them into imitation. So that basically renders one of my jutsus completely useless. Not to mention trying a sneak pull with shadow clones won't work that well with the low cd as well. So basically my only hopes of slapping some damage to hyuuga is the slight interval of their rotation cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?   Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:48 am

Chidori wrote:
Levi wrote:
Chidori wrote:

Hyuuga is the perfect counter for a Nara. They can rotate when I use Shadow Gathering pull, before I can punch them into imitation. So that basically renders one of my jutsus completely useless. Not to mention trying a sneak pull with shadow clones won't work that well with the low cd as well. So basically my only hopes of slapping some damage to hyuuga is the slight interval of their rotation cooldown.

Ya'could you know... Land imitation? Lol, in my opinion rotation is virtually unusable against a nara. Unless you're running my old rotation loop build i.e. thirty intelligence... At which point i bloody damn well hope that you can use rotation constantly, because it's what the build is made for. (Naturally there are drawbacks from dumping into int)
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?   Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:17 am

Levi wrote:
Chidori wrote:
Levi wrote:
Chidori wrote:

Ya'could you know... Land imitation? Lol, in my opinion rotation is virtually unusable against a nara. Unless you're running my old rotation loop build i.e. thirty intelligence... At which point i bloody damn well hope that you can use rotation constantly, because it's what the build is made for. (Naturally there are drawbacks from dumping into int)

Well you see, Shadow Gathering is actually a 1 second stun during the pull, yet they can rotate out of it. I'm fine with their ability to escape binds though. I don't mind that. But I find it cheap that they're able to escape bind after bind due to their cooldown. I try to compare it to Uchiha's body illusions/disperse, or Yuki's mirror escape. No matter how you look at it, Hyuuga has the best counter measure. Also yeh I can land an imitation obviously. But if you play against a Hyuuga who knows how to play one, it's a pain in the butt for real.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?   Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:48 am

Chidori wrote:
Levi wrote:
Chidori wrote:
Levi wrote:
Chidori wrote:

Well you see, Shadow Gathering is actually a 1 second stun during the pull, yet they can rotate out of it. I'm fine with their ability to escape binds though. I don't mind that. But I find it cheap that they're able to escape bind after bind due to their cooldown. I try to compare it to Uchiha's body illusions/disperse, or Yuki's mirror escape. No matter how you look at it, Hyuuga has the best counter measure. Also yeh I can land an imitation obviously. But if you play against a Hyuuga who knows how to play one, it's a pain in the butt for real.

The "Knows how to play one" comment can be said for anything. I mean, fuck me; I'm an absolute bitch to kill as a medic, but fuck is it broken because i'm amazeeballs at something?
The measure of someone's ability cannot be measured as the clans, yes there is shite that's wrong with hooga. But rotation is a vital part of the clan, potentially you should simply bumping up the chakra cost again to being 5+5%max chakra again.

And yes i've lost some grammatical speech with this miniature essay, but i'm on a phone. Alas, as i was saying I personally think you should instead look at how 'silly' gathering is as a 7x7 tile 'pull' stun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?   Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Hyuuga really be able to use rotation while stunned?
Page 1 of 1