Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga Diamond Passive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami

Shinigami

Hyuuga Diamond Passive Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Diamond Passive   Hyuuga Diamond Passive I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Having reached level 120 as a Hyuuga, I couldn't help but sigh in relief that I still had Empty Palm while I was expecting to cringe at the jutsu it was supposed to be replaced by-- Vacuum Palm.

That said, let's examine some diamond passives.

Uchiha
Learns the jutsu Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

Sand
Grants Living Gold Sand. Living Gold Sand has a 20% chance to block an attack, reducing damage taken by 50%.

Iron
Obtains the passive Iron Skin. You gain 10% defense and regenerate 6% of your maximum hp every 12 seconds.

Senju
Grants mastery of Sage Mode. Can now keep it up permanently.

Copy Ninja - You know the four jutsu, so no point in listing them.

Spider
When taking damage that puts you below 50% HP, you have a 30% chance to enter Curse Seal Stage 1 for 20 seconds. Entering Curse Seal restores 20% of your maximum HP, drains 20% of your maximum HP over the duration, grants 20% cooldown reduction, and grants 20 attack and ninjutsu power. When taking damage that puts you below 30% HP and if Curse Seal Stage 1 has not activated, you have a 20% chance to enter Curse Seal Stage 2. Entering Curse Seal Stage 2 restores 30% of your maximum HP, drains 30% of your maximum HP over the duration, grants 30% attack speed, grants 20% cooldown reduction, and grants 20 attack and ninjutsu power. Curse Seal has a 300 second cooldown.

Now, all of these diamond passives are pretty impressive and give a huge edge in combat.

However, a radar for Hyuuga is cosmetic, really, and only good for seeing hidden targets. This is something all Hyuuga could do at one point, while EMS is certainly not, and CS when it was in had to be mastered and you had to do some 'favours' for the Sound Leader at that point to even get it. All of this in mind, I'm suggesting, and welcome everyone here to suggest, a viable diamond passive for Hyuuga.

Suggestion 1: Hyuuga's melee now drains 3% of the opponents max chakra per hit, and that chakra is converted to 150% of that amount to the Hyuuga's chakra, but cannot exceed the maximum chakra.

Suggestion 2: Double Lion Palms. Stance that can be active with Precise Palms or Rapid Palms. If active with Precise, it increases the attack speed to 400% and when active with Rapid Palms, it increases Critical Strike rate by(Attack Speed%/50).
Back to top Go down
Mikey175

Hyuuga Diamond Passive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Diamond Passive   Hyuuga Diamond Passive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 11:08 am

Suggestion 1: Hyuuga dont hit people enough for that passive to even matter.

Suggestion 2: Attack speed doesnt mean anything cause  Hyuuga cant make people stand still enough to really utlize multiple hits.

Then again, alot of other clans have useless diamond passives, so hey, maybe one of these suggestions is better than nothing.

-Gluscap
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Diamond Passive
Page 1 of 1