Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerorojr

Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth.   Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:16 am

This is an issue I have noticed ever since I rebirthed for the second time into Hyuuga, and that is the fact that I dash into random targets and either kill them or damage them, after awhile you tend to ignore it, but it really gets on your nerves, and is most of the times a disadvantage in a fight, since people know how to get past it. For example take this situation into account: I am walking into Leaf, I see someone I want dead I dash to them and deliver a hit, and an academy student or genin waltz by to see what is going on or do a mission, and I dash towards him, giving my enemy three options A) Attack me from a long ranged area, B) Run away(out of the range of dash, so I will continue to dash to the nearest target that isn't him) And or C) Attack me near the said academy or genin so that I can't get to him.

Others tend to figure out the weakness of this passive instantly, so they either Shadow clone jutsu(Not much of a problem) or bring a copious amount of people as back up and let them crowd around me so they can't be hit by my techniques/punches.

So my idea on this is to add a Target passive for those who Rebirth into Hyuuga as their second Rebirth, to minimize this weakness. The target passive would work like, that of a normal target system, Where if the person walks off your screen they're instantly untargeted(I would say off byakugan range but people can argue about that) And that by clicking them once/ or attacking them targets them, or double clicking them and or pressing a verb allows you to deselect them as your designated target.

With the cool down on dash added, It seems like more of a problem, since your kind of wasting the opportunity to get close to your opponent, before they can start attacking you, making it very tedious to have to repeatedly kill people near you or have others kill them and risk getting negative karma, or your opponent doing what was mentioned earlier, before you can fight them on equal standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth.   Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:29 am

it was already supposed to do this. i disabled it to fuck aroudn and look all dbz while "demonstrating" it in leaf. forgot to enable it. its back
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth.   Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:15 pm

we've never had a targetting system what is he talking about, the second RB passive just hits who is in range if it doesn't work on clones, then it's just impossible to counter without running out of range... boxing in is a legit if little base tactic
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth.   Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:06 am

"demonstrating" lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth.   Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target passive for Hyuuga second rebirth.
Page 1 of 1