Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand Nerf Asap

Go down 
+5
Violence
Cheezz
#Austic
Eternal2
JeffryXD
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffryXD

JeffryXD

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Sandneed to nerf they have op slows,low cd,armor,and do ton of dmge.This clan need to be nerf.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:04 pm

The best defense in the game + the best offense in the game with only what seems to be a very small running speed reduction = a clan that can fight an entire village without many problems. They used to do overpowered damage before the hp nerf, but now it's gotten flat out rediculous. Best course of action: a damage nerf, make sand shower move very slowly instead of bolting across the screen.(as it is now it's an easy to hit with 3 tiled slow that if used with burial can do 25% dmg, then go on CD for 5 seconds to be done again.) And buff all of the CDs up a bit.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Yea I feel like some of the Sand clan jutsu are very high dmg. For example Spear does like 3k which is an insane ton of dmg topple that with the move that slows( shower) which is also spammable and it can make a sandie hard to kill on top of their already armor/def and stuff
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
The best defense in the game + the best offense in the game with only what seems to be a very small running speed reduction = a clan that can fight an entire village without many problems. They used to do overpowered damage before the hp nerf, but now it's gotten flat out rediculous. Best course of action: a damage nerf, make sand shower move very slowly instead of bolting across the screen.(as it is now it's an easy to hit with 3 tiled slow that if used with burial can do 25% dmg, then go on CD for 5 seconds to be done again.) And buff all of the CDs up a bit.

https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t199-clan-nerf-buff-with-ingame-support#1065
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:08 am

main problem i see is either the spears massive damage, or sand showers speed/haxs slow which basicly means if it hits damage plus slow GG bruh u die.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 am

Armour is OP. No other clan really has a way to not take ANY damage like they do. Should work like shell does now, reduces a % of damage and drains chakra while activated.
Simply not taking damage is rather retarded, it allows them to tank away at you, while hitting ridiculously hard...

Well, either chakra drain per second or they take significantly much more damage after it breaks, while retaining the slow for a few seconds. At least then they have an opening.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:02 pm

I'm playing sand, fighting with anybody near my lvl isnt that easy. Better jutsus are really hard to successfully hit, and some attacks ignore armor. For example when i have armor and shield on, wind can pwn me easy with sickling wind.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Egor wrote:
I'm playing sand, fighting with anybody near my lvl isnt that easy. Better jutsus are really hard to successfully hit, and some attacks ignore armor. For example when i have armor and shield on, wind can pwn me easy with sickling wind.

Any sand complaining about being able to land an attack. You have 2 slows (Sand Shower and 3succesful Shuris(Which are both 3 tiled and spammable)), you also have 2 stuns (Sand Coffin and Sand Tsunami). If you cant land an attack with a sand, Simply close out NNG, Uninstall Byond, and shutdown the comp.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Funny one. First of all, im saying its not OPed, it just has its adventages and disadventages, just like every other clan. If you're still crying about everything being too powerfull because you die, then you're the one who should turn off the game
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Egor it's obvious you're only saying this because it's your clan. People who will defend insanely op clans just because they're playing it is the reason the wind clan was op for so long. I was the sand clan twice, but got bored with it because it was just too op. I practicly walked up to someone sand showered them, sand coffined them, speared them and clicked burial and it was over. It just got boring.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Egor wrote:
Funny one. First of all, im saying its not OPed, it just has its adventages and disadventages, just like every other clan. If you're still crying about everything being too powerfull because you die, then you're the one who should turn off the game

Ha-Ha, iknow im hilarious. And i bring the people's complaints to the forums. Now on topic, What are sand's disadvantages? and Why does it have to so many advantages compared to any other clan?

Sand's Offense,

-Sand Shuriken
(Spammable, eventually slows, and a burial after 4 hits)

-Sand Spear (Nearly OHKO's any player, more damage than other jutsu in the game, and Bleed's players who survive for 30 seconds)

-Sand Shower (Nearly spammable, Slows so much its close to a stun, and does damage on contact, and does damage after burial)

-Sand Burial (Ability to use quite often, After 4 Shuris, If oppenent is caught in Sand Coffin, and/or caught in Sand Tsunami).

Before we move to Defense, Let's evaluate sands offense,

-3/4 jutsus are spammable or near spammable
-2/4 slow oppenent down
-2/4 have the ability to do massive damage

NOTE: If you havent read previous comments, landing a jutsu with sand is quite easy, considering they have 2 slows and 2 stuns.

Sand's Defense,

-Sand Shell (Blocks all damage except piercing, and can attack while in it, this inculdes jutsu's)

-Sand Armor (Low cooldown(Can be used in a fight near two-three times), Blocks a shit ton of damage(4-5k?)

-Sand Coffin (Controlled by player, Does percent damage overtime when caught, stuns, does damage with burial)

-Sand Tsunami (AOE stun(the size of the screen) useable in under 2 seconds, and does the highest damage with Burial)

Now let's evaluate Sand's Offense,

-2/4 jutsu's block alot damage while still able to use jutsu's
-2/4 stun and do alot of damage with burial
-1/4 is a controllable stun
-1/4 is an aoe the size of the screen stun

Please re-evaluate your position on sand being a balanced clan. I see no disadvantages of this clan and way to many advantages.

Last edited by Cheezz on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:05 pm

To be honest i was playing only two clans (and Yuki is definitely better one) till now, so you may be right. I replied just to tell about disadventages of sand manipulator and his jutsus, because anybody who plays against sand see only adventages. Its just made that way i think, to be slow, but stronger than rest. Also there is plenty effective ways to fight sand I have already seen. And really, im giving my opinion just like the rest of you, im not really care that much of my character to worry about buffing anything Smile

Cheezz: i will read it later, gotta go.

Okk, you did good work here so i will spend few more minutes on it Razz

You're mostly right. But when shielded you can just attack meele, shurikens and shower, so 'including jutsus' is a bit too much. As i know there is not very much dodging/avoiding for sandies, its just based on defense, with armor - you move slow, with shield - you cant move at all. All the time when using. Its pretty big disadventage. Also saying you can spam with sand shower is too much for me, i can spam with shurikens (maybe not this much like with yuki's needles, but still, ok), shower is just a weak jutsu, doing a bit more damage than shurikens. I may be wrong, not saying that, thats my observations.

Last edited by Egor on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Egor wrote:
To be honest i was playing only two clans (and Yuki is definitely better one) till now, so you may be right. I replied just to tell about disadventages of sand manipulator and his jutsus, because anybody who plays against sand see only adventages. Its just made that way i think, to be slow, but stronger than rest. Also there is plenty effective ways to fight sand I have already seen. And really, im giving my opinion just like the rest of you, im not really care that much of my character to worry about buffing anything Smile

I had a feeling you would say their slower than everybody else, but its funny, I had 30 speed, and was running just as fast if not faster than everyone else.

Also, if thats their only disadvantage in your eyes its not a very good one.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Egor wrote:

Okk, you did good work here so i will spend few more minutes on it Razz

You're mostly right. But when shielded you can just attack meele, shurikens and shower, so 'including jutsus' is a bit too much. As i know there is not very much dodging/avoiding for sandies, its just based on defense, with armor - you move slow, with shield - you cant move at all. All the time when using. Its pretty big disadventage. Also saying you can spam with sand shower is too much for me, i can spam with shurikens (maybe not this much like with yuki's needles, but still, ok), shower is just a weak jutsu, doing a bit more damage than shurikens. I may be wrong, not saying that, thats my observations.

-While in shield have you tried to use sand armor, sand coffin or sand tsunami? unless Berlin updated, they all work.

-And you can dodge/avoid just as well with sandies as any other clan, if not more since you have sand armor and are just as fast as any other clan with the right amount of speed.

-And Sand Shower has a 3-5 second cooldown maybe less, and when your in a fight, thats nothing.

-And Shower isnt a weak jutsu, its does 2x shuri contact damage, slows, and you can burial for a a ton more damage
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Burial from shower isnt same as from tsunami or coffin, and you cant use tsunami or coffin in shield Smile As for sand shower, i really dont feel i can spam it when i play, probably its cd is around 5s, but still, its just a minor, simple attack and sometimes when i use it on someone equal (with burial) i dont even see his hp bar goes down

As for the shukaku's spear, yeah, its pretty strong. I would say its an ultimate, not tsunami Razz But to be that powerful it takes 7 skill points, 4 for relentlessness, 3 for imperial pierce. Also meant there is no passives/skills in tree for avoiding and dodging, everything based on defense, taking hits on your chest. Maybe spear should take more chakra or take longer to prepair, i dont know
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Egor wrote:
Burial from shower isnt same as from tsunami or coffin, and you cant use tsunami or coffin in shield Smile As for sand shower, i really dont feel i can spam it when i play, probably its cd is around 5s, but still, its just a minor, simple attack and sometimes when i use it on someone equal (with burial) i dont even see his hp bar goes down

im suprised, it nearly does 2/3 of my HP. But even without its damage, its cooldown and slow is enough, and after you burial it slows even more like a 2 second stun.which is enough time for a Spear.

EDIT: And im assuming sisnce your not agrguing about anything else you agree they all need nerf?
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Egor wrote:

As for the shukaku's spear, yeah, its pretty strong. I would say its an ultimate, not tsunami Razz But to be that powerful it takes 7 skill points, 4 for relentlessness, 3 for imperial pierce. Also meant there is no passives/skills in tree for avoiding and dodging, everything based on defense, taking hits on your chest. Maybe spear should take more chakra or take longer to prepair, i dont know

Pretty strong? Spear is OP. More damage than any other jutsu and bleeds for 30 seconds. "pretty strong" doesent give it enough credit. Part of those skills im sure have other bonuses, and in addition you end up with more than enough to have plenty of SPs in other stats. you end with like 25 or something.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 pm

I think Sand is fine how it is now.
Requires counter play, and active skill from the enemy to take them down.
It's a highly trained Sand you should be fraid of, and one that has good positioning.

Gaara could take down anyone that had gotten caught by him, but everyone had the speed and ability to dodge him.
It's not like you saw him moving much at all, just letting the Sand do the work for him.

What I do wish for though is Sand like his fathers, where I wouldn't have to carry that gourd and where I could move and be more resourceful.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Cheezz wrote:
Egor wrote:

Pretty strong? Spear is OP. More damage than any other jutsu and bleeds for 30 seconds. "pretty strong" doesent give it enough credit. Part of those skills im sure have other bonuses, and in addition you end up with more than enough to have plenty of SPs in other stats. you end with like 25 or something.

Spear is OP. But every clan has OPed skill. Mangekyou, i know, with blindness, but still, is way more powerful than spear. Hyuga's palms can take off all the chakra and a lot of hp. Without chakra, in most cases fight is done. Etc. etc. Tsunami is really shitty comparing to some ultimates.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Egor wrote:
Cheezz wrote:
Egor wrote:

Spear is OP. But every clan has OPed skill. Mangekyou, i know, with blindness, but still, is way more powerful than spear. Hyuga's palms can take off all the chakra and a lot of hp. Without chakra, in most cases fight is done. Etc. etc. Tsunami is really shitty comparing to some ultimates.
That statement gives me reason to question if you've ever even used mangekyou.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Never Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand Nerf Asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Nerf Asap   Sand Nerf Asap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand Nerf Asap
Page 1 of 1