Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support)

Go down 
+2
Krypto406
Cheezz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheezz

Cheezz

Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support)   Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:19 pm

First things first, Sand.

-Sand Shower (OP slow, and a ton of damage because of its ability to burial after)
-Sand Spear (OP damage, pierces, and bleeds enemy)
-Sand Armor (Defends way too much)

Side Comments: Sands are suppost to be tanky and slow, but they do more damage than any other clan except maybe uchiha, and can be just as fast as any other clan while also being quite defensive.

Ingame Support:

Click above the white line to see images
Spoiler:
Scroll down!

Wind Buff

NOTE: If you havent played wind lately please dont post a reply, because they are much different now.

-Sickling Wind
-Great Sickling Wind
-DS (Honestly the damage is terrible, but whats worse is the charge, if you decreased charge time i would just use it for crowd control and not worry about the damage)

Ingame Support:

Click above the white line to see images

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support)   Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:29 pm

just saying if yall might have been talking about me, i had 14 ninjutsu at the time. And sand damage is insane, but coffin hella hard to hit, spear hella hard to hit, tsunami can be seen a mile away, their only reliable damage is shower which does have a low cd.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support)   Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Sand Shower or Shuri spam (Both 3 tiled btw...) -> Then you can land anything with the OP slows. its as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support)   Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 pm

krypto406 wrote:
just saying if yall might have been talking about me, i had 14 ninjutsu at the time. And sand damage is insane, but coffin hella hard to hit, spear hella hard to hit, tsunami can be seen a mile away, their only reliable damage is shower which does have a low cd.
I think Shower at least needs its dmg lowered, cause you can set up with it pretty easily cause of the slows
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support)   Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 am

What happened to 64/128 palms? Once you used the jutsu you cant avoid it, i remember sub used to work to dodge that shit, but now its just instant rape, barely killed Egor with a single 128 palms, and he was full hp..
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support)   Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:27 am

Sand needs to be toned down something fierce. Considering sand shower is fast, instant, three tile, and slows, using burial with it shouldn't even do close to as much damage as it does right now.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support)   Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:12 am

wind needs a c/d nerf with the right skill tree you can use sickling All day long. not only that but it's the best jutsu for blocking, and sand storm has a haxs slow which GSW just adds to. I find to kill this clan i end up having to take the hits and go on a, you hit me i hit you. luckly i deal more damage.

any decent person playing wind is nigh impossible to kill.

with uchiha anyway. probably most melee clans struggle as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support)   Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Nerf/Buff (With ingame support)
Page 1 of 1