Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga Rebuff.

Go down 
+5
Violence
Siku
Kutski
Kyuz
Kerorojr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerorojr

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Okay, with the Hyuuga nerf, I been dying an unusual amount of times, I agree Hyuuga was overpowered, but all things considered every clan but Kaguya, was overpowered and right now, As a hyuuga it takes me 10 normal hits, and about 3-4 of my jutsu not including 64/128 palms to get a person down to about 25% of their health, when Sand users can coffin and Shuakku spear and kill me, or wind users can spam the 3 tiled wind move and after 4 hits can kill, or Yuki can ice freeze me and have that ice the spreads out and comes at you than hit you with ice spikes and your dead. What you did was balance out Hyuuga, with other clans not balanced, which puts us at a disadvantage to other clans who have not been balanced, and the results are showing with the numerous amount of deaths I accumulate, though I land more hits and use more jutsu than that of my opponents.

So with that all in mind all I say is that [font=Arial Black]That Rotation damage be rebuffed(Not to what it was before) But enough so that it atleast does a little more damage than it is doing now, and that Empty Palmdoes a little more damage than it does right now[/font.
Not saying Hyuuga is weak right now, it is just not up to the standards of the other clans, like that of Sand, wind, yuki or even Uchiha now, since when fighting some they can use 2-3 jutsu on you and your dead, so unless you use 64/128 palms your not going to win that battle.

But for others who question my gameplay of the clan, I have seen other Hyuugas suffer the same disadvantages of the nerf, with the fact that many of them are instantly killed by the likes of Wind users or that of sand users, which I tend to witness a lot during fights, that I am just spectating instead of actually participating.

If not than a nerf of some of the other clans would be better, since it seems Hyuuga was balanced to much to really compete with them, I mean our stuns are good, but as soon as they are unstuned they usually have 45-60% hp left and can start their onslaught while our jutsu is on cool down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Why not balance/nerf the other clans instead of buffing one to the standards of the other ones? I feel like it would be better, longer fights and shits, people wouldnt be able to do 70%-80% hp of the ennemy's hp... i feel like the gameplay would be better
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Totally Agree with you.... I mean It's true that Hyuuga was OP and everything before the update. But now after update Hyuuga became so weak. I mean 64/128 palm is so useless now it doesn't even do a good amount of damage or either take a decent amount of chakra for a master jutsu, because I used it on a genin (aka Jill/Empee) when he was a Genin and he was manage to have more than half his health and chakra and he was like lvl 40 and I was over lvl 100 and he killed me... I mean it wouldn't be bad just to boost up Hyuuga strength just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:16 pm

I also do feel they went form a bit OP to... not good, just overall they fall a little short is all, especially for how fragile they are now compared to others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:25 pm

increased hyuuga hp from fragile to tough tier. buffed rotation damage by 2x
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Isn't nothing in fragile bar sand now which is better then tough anyway...

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 am

yuki
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:31 am

K, whoever made this topic is a dumbass. If you havent gotten mountain palms yet, you dont know OP.

I have come to the conclusion today, Hyuugas have a perma stun.

MC stuns, and with enough taijutsu you can do MC so many times that your oppenent is stuck there. Ofcourse every once in a while it wont be permanent. But Hyuugas only need 3-5 seconds to kill anybody.

Just because i like creating OP clans to see the effect, im creating a hyuuga as well.Or i might just rb my sand. Well see.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:45 am

And unless these clans are a lower/equal level than you your comments are unstaisfactory. It takes all of my jutsus 2x over to kill someone. And Yuki aint even that good, after there stun you can easily dodge there moves. As for kaguya there simply balanced, same with uchiha. Hyuuga is just above all clans atm. They do the most damage in the smallest amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:32 am

But if you keep in mind that you cant let them walk close to you, is not that hard to pwn hyuuga. Its same thing with wind, just dont stay in straight line, not too far away and be prepared for tornado Very Happy Offtopic: i love yuki vs uchiha fights. Those 2 clans are pretty even and it just makes good effect
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:40 am

I feel like hyuugas needed that though hp, i was getting tired of windies doing 1 great sickling wind and ripping hales and killing me... And i dont think the poster is a 'dumbass' for stating his point of view and suggesting something, hyuugas are a melee clan, they need to get close to damage the ennemy, to do that they have to tank shits they cant always avoid, just like any other melee clan. So yeah that increased hp is a good thing imo
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 am

Kyuz wrote:
I feel like hyuugas needed that though hp, i was getting tired of windies doing 1 great sickling wind and ripping hales and killing me... And i dont think the poster is a 'dumbass' for stating his point of view and suggesting something, hyuugas are a melee clan, they need to get close to damage the ennemy, to do that they have to tank shits they cant always avoid, just like any other melee clan. So yeah that increased hp is a good thing imo
naw eveyones a dumbass who doesnt share the opinion of the almighty cheezz
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:19 am

Kyuz wrote:

they shouldn't be tough maybe medium but not tough, being one of the hardest hitting clans out there, they shouldn't have second to highest hp as well.
it ruins the balance.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:29 pm

I saw the new buff and Hyuugas are fine now. There should be no complaining about them being op, or being too weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuuga Rebuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Rebuff.   Hyuuga Rebuff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Rebuff.
Page 1 of 1