Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INF Gains op

Go down 
+3
Kyuz
Shadow
#Austic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:12 pm

As it stands INF gains are way to high atm, villages shouldnt be getting 3 inf for c ranks EVER.
GA isn't based off whether youre the stronger vill, but if you have more people spamming missions.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:36 pm

even if inf gain was lowered to 10% leaf would still get the most gas..and i thunk thats what u want to change? so its not about the inf gain being op...its about the way how u gain inf...so what u actually want is that inf gain should depend on kills and not on mission? unless u mean that only c ranks inf gain is op?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
even if inf gain was lowered to 10% leaf would still get the most gas..and i thunk thats what u want to change? so its not about the inf gain being op...its about the way how u gain inf...so what u actually want is that inf gain should depend on kills and not on mission? unless u mean that only c ranks inf gain is op?
I'm just saying just because a vill hasnt gotten the past 2 ga's that there c rank missions should give 3 inf and b ranks like 5 and shit. Lower the inf for missions is what im trying to say
Back to top Go down
Shadow

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:14 pm

bish u should have said that in ur first post...ignore my first post <3...berlin originaly added that effect cause leaf was getting all the gas and now its helping leaf to get gas huehue...
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Actually i feel like its good the way it is. And when i get one i never see leaf getting more than 2 GAs in a row, which is perfect cuz the other villages can get their GA too. But it's true that the inf boost for not getting a GA could be reduced a bit, but not too much, or else overpopulated villages would just get every GA barely trying while underpopulated villages work hard for it.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Kyuz wrote:
Actually i feel like its good the way it is. And when i get one i never see leaf getting more than 2 GAs in a row, which is perfect cuz the other villages can get their GA too. But it's true that the inf boost for not getting a GA could be reduced a bit, but not too much, or else overpopulated villages would just get every GA barely trying while underpopulated villages work hard for it.
But I want all the GA's.. gotta get the vill a GA but I can't cause they got genins turning in c ranks for 3 inf
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm

That means they havnt got a GA for a while then. It usually gives less than 1 inf.. maybe they deserve a GA once in a while wouldnt be really fair if they were to train at 80% inf all the fucking time cuz their village is full of nubs/low levels
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:26 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:

Now Now now, who can tell me what's wrong here.
Anyone?

Poor old shadow THUNK, that's right he started thunking.

Yolo
Back to top Go down
Shadow

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 pm

oh fuck i did a fucking typo...should i hang myself now?
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Still waiting for the reduced INF PATIENTLY
Back to top Go down
chrisw

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Maybe if you also had more villagers you could get ga's...instead of camping a village constantly you could try recruiting new players and teaching them, but idk
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 am

Don't be a white knight, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 am

chrisw wrote:
Maybe if you also had more villagers you could get ga's...instead of camping a village constantly you could try recruiting new players and teaching them, but idk

It seems like someone has been getting spam killed. afro Leaf gets a newbie every 3-5 minutes. Sound basically gets one when someone RBs lol. If the Otokage wasn't inviting people sound would not have much of a population at all. But seriously, where are all of these White Knights coming from so suddenly, Ozy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INF Gains op Empty
PostSubject: Re: INF Gains op   INF Gains op I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INF Gains op
Page 1 of 1