Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buff Kage kill INF gains

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Buff Kage kill INF gains Empty
PostSubject: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:02 pm

With the INF gains increasing as rapidly as they are now, I think the kage kill, which used to be the gold mine of INF has been reduced to being something you'd rather get for the glory than the INF; which inevitably makes it a bit less desirable or less worth it in my opinion..

I think you should get either 10 INF from killing a kage, or have kage killing be effected by the INF gain percentages, like missions.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:28 am

Kage kill inf is fine imo, everything else needs to be reduced/decreased.
Ga was perfect in the old game
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:12 pm

i didnt want to make a new topic so...
inf gain is too broken...the amount of GAs we get is just No
inf gain as well as underdog should be nerfed
my suggestion would be
d rank = no inf gain
c rank = 0.5 inf
b rank = 1 inf
a rank = 2.5 inf
underdog should increase inf gain by only 10%-20% every time the village doesnt get a ga...and i also think it should be 50%-60% max
also a penalty could be added to balance it a bit more...everytime a village gets ga its inf gain will be decreased by 10%-20%, 50%-60% max
a reverse underdog effect

EDIT: actually nvm the reverse underdog shouldnt have a limit
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:17 pm

remove underdog tbh. GAs 1.96 were perfect tbh, you had to work to get em, and if you worked hard enough, could get ALL of them, in this you get maybe 2 in a row if you're lucky and its unfair to the stronger villages tbh
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:18 pm

nah underdog is a nice idea but it shouldnt be that op
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:27 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
nah underdog is a nice idea but it shouldnt be that op
how? All it does is create gas for villages that shouldnt get them imo
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:33 pm

the weaker/underpopulated villages should also get a ga once in a while
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:37 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
the weaker/underpopulated villages should also get a ga once in a while
once in a while doesnt mean every other ga. they pretty much rotate atm. I wanna be able to get my village 5 ga's but I cant because...?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:40 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
i didnt want to make a new topic so...
inf gain is too broken...the amount of GAs we get is just No
inf gain as well as underdog should be nerfed
my suggestion would be
d rank = no inf gain
c rank = 0.5 inf
b rank = 1 inf
a rank = 2.5 inf
underdog should increase inf gain by only 10%-20% every time the village doesnt get a ga...and i also think it should be 50%-60% max
also a penalty could be added to balance it a bit more...everytime a village gets ga its inf gain will be decreased by 10%-20%, 50%-60% max
a reverse underdog effect

EDIT: actually nvm the reverse underdog shouldnt have a limit
thats why i made this suggestion
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:45 pm

I agree with the inf gains, but the underdog effect as is increase 25% everytime right?
Should be 5 % percent everytime, up to maybe 30%
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Underpopulated villages need love too...
30% is too damn low. That'd be gay as fuck.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Maybe underpopulated villages can focus on killing kages then why is how you should be getting a ga.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Oh sure, im sure that a village with 15-25 villagers less than another one and that train slow as fuck with normal influence or less (cuz of the overpopulated village's GAs) could totally go kage hunting... even if they kill him once, that wont give them a GA. Stawp the hate if you're part of the overpopulated village and cant get most of the GAs then deal with the lazy villagers, underpopulated villages work as hard or even more to try to get GAs so i think they deserve it once in a while.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Kyuz wrote:
Oh sure, im sure that a village with 15-25 villagers less than another one and that train slow as fuck with normal influence or less (cuz of the overpopulated village's GAs) could totally go kage hunting... even if they kill him once, that wont give them a GA. Stawp the hate if you're part of the overpopulated village and cant get most of the GAs then deal with the lazy villagers, underpopulated villages work as hard or even more to try to get GAs so i think they deserve it once in a while.
lol I'm in an underpopulated village. And it doesn't matter how hard you try because when other villages are getting 1 inf for c ranks and like 6+ for A's you can get a GA in like 5 minutes, which is retarded

Edit; Also no villages are even underpopulated as much people say/think. No vill in the game at this moment has 15 more members than another
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:21 pm

c rank 0.5
b rank 1
a rank 2.5
underdog 10% everytime up to 100%
reverse underdog 5% everytime with no limit

also u should be able to see ur villages inf gain rate in ur main tab
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:28 pm

I dont see the need for reverse underdog
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Oh! Oh well then yeah underdog should be nerfed, i was talking in my pov, when i stoped playing snake wasnt added yet so sound had like what? 12 players active most of the time? While sand was oped as fuck. Even with underdog, it was a pain in the ass to ger a GA against a village that had more than twice our villagers. I forgot that the snake clan was gonna balance it out. My bad.

Maybe it should affect the inf depending on the number of villagers? That would make it so when all the villages are pretty much balanced, it doesnt boost the inf gain as much than when there are big ass villager gaps between the villages, it would give the poor underpopulated one some GAs too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buff Kage kill INF gains   Buff Kage kill INF gains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buff Kage kill INF gains
Page 1 of 1