Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stat Gains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Stat Gains Empty
PostSubject: Stat Gains   Stat Gains I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:09 am

For some reason the stats in the game don't increase at the same speeds and its really kind of messing with gameplay making you train stats you don't want to first because they're unbearably slower than the rest. Like Hanseals, Speed, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu increase greatly. Then for some reason, since you punch so slowly when training strength it goes up slower than those 4. And Stamina and Intelligence go up so slow that if you don't train it before 100 I don't think you should waste your time.

Dante, you gotta buff how fast you gain exp per tick while training Stamina and Intelligence. Also allow us to punch faster while training Strength. I mean the way it is now, clans that focus on the slow stats are gonna be weaker even though they have the same play time as someone who focuses on the other four.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Stat Gains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat Gains   Stat Gains I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Str is incredibly slow at low levels, but it speeds up a significant bit once you get it to like 20.
Back to top Go down

Stat Gains
Page 1 of 1