Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kage Suggestion

Go down 
+8
Krypto406
Eternal2
lRoderick
Mystifier
Zanos
ElpChidori
Shadow
Takeda Ikki
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Good idea?
Yes
Kage Suggestion I_vote_lcap79%Kage Suggestion I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
No
Kage Suggestion I_vote_lcap21%Kage Suggestion I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm

This isn't something you can code, it's more along the lines of rules.

First, that first 3 day period for Kages needs some work. Its unclear on whether or not the village can do anything about a bad Kage in those 3 days. So I suggest making a rule that within those first 3 days (and only then), the village can remove the Kage and replace him/her with a majority of the online villagers' vote. After those 3 days, it'd be free game, since there's challenging and all that.

Second, only if the Kage isn't talking about resigning, only let people in the village challenge him/her for Kage position. No missing nin challenging for Kage positions. That way, the villages won't have just anybody challenging their leader.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:43 pm

lul i support this idea... theres no point in having a leader the majority of the vilage doesnt even want to be in the village

i dont think the second one will be neccasary (or however u write it) when the village can vote the kage out
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:45 pm

The idea isn't that bad. But I was thinking about a relatable rule that would go as the following:

The challenging person for the Kage spot should have some recognition or slight approval for the Kage spot. It feels a bit strange that any random person at the level of 120 beating a Kage, could just step into a village and become its leader. A leader is someone that is approved by the village and should have the most important value to its village.

For instance: If it's an Anbu of the same village. That person would instantly be able to challenge a Kage if they feel like it. No Leader would mind that at all. Neither would the villagers have any objection towards that. (In most cases of course.)

Lets say, it's an outsider from Leaf, picking Hunter in this case. I think the villagers of Sand in this example, should be asked if they want to give Hunter a chance. If not? Hunter should join the Sand village, and stay in that village for 3 days, for the recognition points.

In conclusion, only a person who is approved or has an important contributing towards the village. Tell me what you think about that folks.

Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Are you still mad about Shadow whooping your ass?

Anyone being able to challenge keeps it more dynamic.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Well Zanos, my point is: I don't suppose that any Akatsuki Leader would get randomly challenged and have his spot taken? That doesn't make any sense, because that challenger should be in the Akatsuki first right?
I suppose myself and many others would say: '"Get in Akatsuki first.''
I think the same prinicipal goes for Kages.

But I do agree that it surely does make it more dynamic and controversial. Though I don't think it's the right dynamic for an entire village to be the burden of it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:08 pm

psst im resigning tomorrow anyway so its not cause of me...i probably did cause this suggestion of takeda though
on-topic...it does keep the game more dynamic but at least givee the village the ability to vote out the kage in those 3 days
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Hm.. with that being said. I agree with you on there Shadow. If you could vote a Kage out, it should be okay. In that matter, it would surely be more dynamic and fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Nah it wasn't you I thought about how they choose Kages after fighting SL, looked at the Kage rules topic Ozirus made, and came up with this thing.
Quote :
Are you still mad about Shadow whooping your ass?

Anyone being able to challenge keeps it more dynamic.

This is my suggestion, not his. Kages represent the village so what's the point of keeping a bad one for the whole 3 days?
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Of course the Akatsuki Leader can be challenged by anyone. It actually makes more sense and that's a really bad example. Why would a bunch of criminals follow some dude if some random guy was stronger than him anyway?

Being able to vote a Kage out for being truly awful is reasonable I guess.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:52 pm

ah come on dont lie takeda...i was indeed the reason
besides im not a bad kage bish>:O...i was rarely on anyway lul
u guys just dont like me
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:33 pm

No
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Only noob villagers keep noob kages

Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:45 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
u guys just dont like me
I wasn't saying you were, just a vote-kick in general would be an alright rule.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Zanos wrote:
_Shadow_ wrote:
u guys just dont like me
I wasn't saying you were, just a vote-kick in general would be an alright rule.
uhm i know lul...that post was only meant for takeda Razz
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Meh. Shadow could've actually done a great contribution if he felt like it. xD He was just being a lazy ass. Also why the heck would I be mad? He beat me fair and square :S Although the Kazekage title doesn't suit him Wink

Anyway on-topic, I can agree with the vote-suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:45 pm

The Kage title has to be for the strongest guy. If a Village is mad because their Kage was beaten then they are retarded. Who wouldn't want a stronger Kage? If the Kage was a complete douche-bag then maybe he can be impeached, but that is the only reason a rule like that would be necessary. That being said, a GM himself must decide if the Kage is truly a douche in order for this to happen.

I prefer the idea of "If you aren't happy, do something about it." Force the people who hate the Kage to actually work to beat him. If you can't then blame yourselves.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Well, a Leader is not a leader when the people don't want to follow him/her. Eventually you'd either have a village hating the fk out of you, or everyone mass leaving the village xD. Not really a good balance.

On the other hand, it is funny for the village to revolt against the Kage and try to take the spot. But wouldn't that mean the Kage would have to face like multiple challenges in a row? Razz
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:07 pm

How many people actually liked Danzou? And as for as for facing multiple challenges in a row, too bad. That's the price for wanting to be Kage of a Village that hates you.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Mystifier wrote:
No
^A missing nin should be able to fight for kage, and if a kage is douche join another village or be^ missing nin nobody is forcing you to stay in the village if you don't like the kage.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:20 pm

^ This dude has a point though. But for an example, what if I didn't feel like leaving a village? I wouldn't leave a village just because of 1 person, while I'd be perfectly okay with the rest of the guys.

But I think Eternal makes the best point here. If you don't like the Kage, just beat his ass.

How about a compromise? A Kage that is being dislike voted is being stripped of the 3 days entitlement and can be challenged whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:39 pm

I doubt that would be bad. But they should get at last 1 full day. Getting no free time at all would just suck lol.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Your a noob kage when or if you are challenged.

(You should be so good that the villagers won't even waste their time)
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:40 pm

I agree with Eternal. If the villagers aren't happy with their new Kage then simply leave the village. Also, anyone can challenge for kage. Villagers have no say in that. I do not support either of these ideas.

Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:45 pm

I like this idea, however I agree on the Akatsuki one. Anyone should be able to challenge Akatsuki leader no matter where they're from. As for village leaders I think it'd be a good idea to keep it within the village. There should be enough people in each village for it to be 'dynamic'.

EDIT: Something we could do is just allow the villagers to be able to impeach a new Kage if majority of the village doesn't like the new Kage.

Last edited by Meww on Wed May 15, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:48 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Your a noob kage when or if you are challenged.

(You should be so good that the villagers won't even waste their time)

The problem with that is people outside the village challenge them too, other then that I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suggestion   Kage Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage Suggestion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next