Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kage Notice

Go down 
+6
Destructo
Zanos
lRoderick
ElpChidori
Kenzo
Takeda Ikki
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:58 pm

I'm suggesting to give Kage an announcement/notice verb. What it would do is open a text box and the Kage types something important he/she would want the village to know. This notice is only seen when a villager logs in or when the Kage updates it. Give it a cooldown to prevent spamming and make it stand out from the chat (maybe yellow text?). And to regulate what the Kages announce, the Staff can get a heads up what the change it to.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:03 am

Nice little feature. Me likey
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 am

So in other words, something like a GM announcement style, except just for the village.
I suppose the Yellow text would be pointless, because a Kage has bold/bigger letters to begin with. And with a 30+ you get yellow text anyway.

But I like the thought. Maybe it could be implemented in the feature, though I think the priority of adding this is pretty low, considering of what needs to be done first.
Back to top Go down

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:37 am

whats the point of this
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:22 pm

GG :[
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
whats the point of this

Kage getting some more fun stuff to play with. Also, since people (alot) are noobs kage can put upa announcement everytime they come on so they can see it.

I.E

Naruto3242 Logs on

*Kage announcement pops up ina box ion the screen*

This announcement can have a guide as well as kage exspectations, etc etc. It also can post some reconginition to players, so they feel more important.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Kage's have big enough egos already.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:15 pm

As if GM's don't Wink
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:27 pm

The point of this is so Kages wont have to repeat something over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Or Instead the Kage could just set the Village priority, he'd have a selection of options such as Missions, Raids, Banners and so forth. Pushed a step further the Kage would be able set-up a custom priority such as the Hunt of [PlayerName(s)].
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:11 am

Yeah, welcome message sounds nice, wont hurt for sure and can be helfpul
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Bump for justice
Back to top Go down
meteorphoenix

meteorphoenix

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:14 pm

I don't want a message to be thrown in my face whenever a kage feels like saying something I don't care about. I'd be fine with a village priority, where you can set a custom priority, and a player would have to see it in the "Main" tab. I already get people yelling "spam missions" a bunch of times when I'm already doing it, I don't need a kage to do that bigger and bolder.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:15 pm

What if it isnt a popup but a message in the vsay? That would fix the "I dont want shits to pop to mah face" Q.Qing...
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:38 pm

I disapprove of this idea.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:33 pm

It's not a popup message. It's mainly so your Kage won't have to tell you guys one thing a million times. I'm thinking of it to be text in the window, like picking up a mission. I did not even say popup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Notice   Kage Notice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage Notice
Page 1 of 1