Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

uchiha nerf

Go down 
+4
chrisw
Zanos
Eternal2
Shadow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:52 pm

not gonna list the ones that got their own thread

so lets start with clone explosion..thats the jutsu i always thought to be op once ur lvl 120
the stun + damage is too much especially when we fight kaguyas/hyuugas...so either decrease damage or decrease the stuntime or both

lets go on with phoenix flower
decrease damage by 10% and remove one shot

dragon flames should either be slowed down and/or damage decreased by 20%-25%

chidori is fine

and i dont rly know about fireball

idk about falcon drop since i rarely use it

and again i still think cd is a bit too low
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:28 pm

The main thing for Uchihas is CDs and projectile speed. Every jutsu they have does good damage, compared to other clans that usually have 1 or 2 jutsus that can do good damage with a reasonable chance to hit. If a clan has 5 high damaging jutsu, then there is absolutely no reason for them to be have such low CDs and such high dmg.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Uchiha is the only clan in the game with chakra issues that has to invest heavily in Int and their skilltree only for chakra.

Also, every Uchiha jutsu is predictable even at max projectile speed.

Fireball has a pretty high charge time, and still has handseal time even with 15 handseals and sharingan.

Dragon Flames is single tiled.

Phoenix is single tiled and slow.

Clone explosions requires you to be stupid enough to hit something standing completely still and consumes a pretty decent amount of chakra.

The two melee clans in this game can trash Uchihas if you play smart because

1. Hyuugas drain chakras which Uchihas regenerate at snails pace and
2. Kaguyas can just attrition Uchihas into burning chakra by running around and with their higher regen/damage reduction.

If you keep moving, an Uchiha will never hit you, ever.
The lower their CDs are, the more chakra an Uchiha is using to spam shit. And most Uchihas have the first two Uchihas rebirths which are
+12 handseals(cooldown reduction)
and -20% nin CDR from dojutsu mastery.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:02 pm

thats my suggestion if the majority of them are complaining about uchihas being op
if thats not the case and its only eternal ignore this thread
also if ud try to dodge as much as we uchihas do i doubt ud say uchihas are op
actually u would be able to own pretty much any uchiha
its not my fault if its easy as hell to hit u with a linear jutsu
Back to top Go down
chrisw

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 pm

lol zanos, and fire stays around for quite a long time so you dont even have to get hit by the actual fireball to be damage really high and clone explosion when your a melee is almost instant so if your punching already it's almost always gonna hit
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:07 pm

You say the word dodge as if it's a verb and if I clicked it more I'd dodge anything. Every last one of my jutsus are one tiled, so I'm bound to get hit by your one-tiled jutsus am I not? But maybe I was wrong, maybe Uchihas aren't overpowered. I guess Uchihas > Yuuki. If that's the case, buff Yuki please.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
thats my suggestion if the majority of them are complaining about uchihas being op
if thats not the case and its only eternal ignore this thread
also if ud try to dodge as much as we uchihas do i doubt ud say uchihas are op
actually u would be able to own pretty much any uchiha
its not my fault if its easy as hell to hit u with a linear jutsu

Windies can do this and still lose because 2 of our good damage dealers are self stuns leaving us wide open for a easy kill, no point in dodging everything only to not be able to kill your opponent because you only have 1 good jutsu that deals damage on the move, which has a decent cd.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
You say the word dodge as if it's a verb and if I clicked it more I'd dodge anything. Every last one of my jutsus are one tiled, so I'm bound to get hit by your one-tiled jutsus am I not? But maybe I was wrong, maybe Uchihas aren't overpowered. I guess Uchihas > Yuuki. If that's the case, buff Yuki please.

You're a horrible Yuki if you're doing anything besides lightning flash->ice prison->iceberg breaker-> sweet spot 1k needles.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:15 pm

@krypto
well wind needs a buff then...
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:48 pm

I'm not capped yet Zanos. I can't use lightning flash, and my CDs are still kinda high, since I haven't trained handseals yet. Sad

I'm sure I'll rape at 120. But if you couldn't tell most of that comment was sarcasm. There's nothing wrong with Yuki. Except maybe their hp.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Zanos wrote:

2. Kaguyas can just attrition Uchihas into burning chakra by running around and with their higher regen/damage reduction.

imo, I could say the same thing. uchihas can trash melee clans if you play smart and wait until the first sign of committal from kags/hyuugas before using their clone jutsu.

i don't really sympathize with the "you have to be stupid to be hit with this jutsu" argument, i mean stupid people will just use it whenever and stupid people will attack it whenever. if its used with an ounce of intelligence it can be used very potently
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Nathanok wrote:
Zanos wrote:

imo, I could say the same thing. uchihas can trash melee clans if you play smart and wait until the first sign of committal from kags/hyuugas before using their clone jutsu.

i don't really sympathize with the "you have to be stupid to be hit with this jutsu" argument, i mean stupid people will just use it whenever and stupid people will attack it whenever. if its used with an ounce of intelligence it can be used very potently
are you trying to tell me I'm the goat?
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 am

_Shadow_ wrote:
not gonna list the ones that got their own thread

so lets start with clone explosion..thats the jutsu i always thought to be op once ur lvl 120
the stun + damage is too much especially when we fight kaguyas/hyuugas...so either decrease damage or decrease the stuntime or both

lets go on with phoenix flower
decrease damage by 10% and remove one shot

dragon flames should either be slowed down and/or damage decreased by 20%-25%

chidori is fine

and i dont rly know about fireball

idk about falcon drop since i rarely use it

and again i still think cd is a bit too low

Clone explosion is kind've a given, don't hit anything that runs then suddenly stops moving, sometimes you can't stop yourself though. Longer CD would be nice though.

Phoenix flower is fine, and if ANY nerf, maybe like 5% or so.

Dragon flames is fine

Chidori needs a LONGER cooldown, people've been using it to run away at retarded speed, and with it having such a low cooldown for right now?lolchidoribye

Falcon drop is fine.

If anything just a little longer cooldowns.Or fucking remove inferno so the fucking shit doesn't keep adding up

[strike]Edit: This is from a hyuuga's PoV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

uchiha nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha nerf   uchiha nerf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uchiha nerf
Page 1 of 1