Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyuuga revamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Hyuuga revamp Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga revamp   Hyuuga revamp I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Right now Hyuugas are basically a clan that can do 1000dps with a 3-5 sec stun. Maybe in a fight where someone is prepared they can try to avoid it, but if you are surprised by a Hyuuga you're going into the hospital. I don't think they need just a nerf they need a revamp.

1. Empty palm is 3 tiled (allows it to hit easier) but only slows, doesn't stun.
2. Hyuugas do 1/2 less damage while in their stances. (When they hit they won't end the fight in 1 second.)
3. Dispatch slows the user.(idk if it already does)
4. Remove every other stun they have. (A clan doing 1000 dps should never ever stun.)
5. With the Hyuuga RB passive it won't be that hard to hit anyway.

Let me hear what you guys think about this.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Hyuuga revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga revamp   Hyuuga revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 am

Eternal2 wrote:
2. Hyuugas do 1/2 less damage while in their stances. (When they hit they won't end the fight in 1 second.)
What stance are you talking about (never been hyuuga)
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Hyuuga revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga revamp   Hyuuga revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:35 am

They have 2 stances. I was talking about both of them. Since they both are op, one allows for mt crusher spam and the other is omfg high attack speed they should be doing half damage. But I think precise is already half damage or is it decrease crit rate? Idk i haven't been a Hyuuga in awhile, but even if it is the former it needs to be half damage of whatever it's doing now anyway. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuuga revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga revamp   Hyuuga revamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga revamp
Page 1 of 1