Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PVP Revamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

PVP Revamp Empty
PostSubject: PVP Revamp   PVP Revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Everyone who has played this for a while knows that we will get bored deep in a pwipe so to counter that, pvp needs more rewards.

Experience

Right now this is not a problem, obviously but for future use...

- Buff Npcs and Make them give a legitimate amount of experience, enough to go to a village and raid for the npc's experience alone.

- Killing players that are near your level should also give much more experience, enough to make me want to fight a strong person even if Ik they're probably gonna kill me.

Bounties

- Bounty experience needs a definite increase as well. Bounties aren't easy things to get sometime, there needs to be a reason to get the cheap 2 senryo bounties. Rank Bounties as C B A and S rank (depending on lvl) and you get experience equal to what you would get for a mission of that same rank.

- Senryo on bounties is just retarded to me sometimes, why should killing a kage give me 2 freakin' ryo? Make it so you get a bounty to your name the moment you kill someone and it goes up by one senryo for every kill you commit. Also, every rank should have a different starting bounty amount. These numbers aren't final just giving an example.

Genin - 2 senryo
Chunnin - 5 senryo
Jounin - 10 senryo
Anbu - 12 senryo
Kage - 20 senryo

This way there are bounties everywhere and since they'll give more exp/senryo that means non stop pvp.

Rewards

And lastly...

To make pvping even more worth your while, i suggest new jutsu rewards for kills. After getting a certain amount of kills your rank will go up. Starting at E and going up to S. The requirements for D is a simple maybe 50 kills. A would be a harder 200 jounin kills and S rank would be a godly 50 Kage kills. And for every rank you can chose a special jutsu, maybe the jutsus that were meant to be in the Secret Scrolls. For example, at rank B you can chose between 3 different decent B rank jutsus, like clone explosion or something and when you reach S rank, you can chose between EMS, CS, or Reaper Death Seal. The things people live for.

All of these ideas don't have to be added, but I'm just giving ideas for how we can revamp the pvp system so people will have no choice but to fight, instead of sitting in KH grinding all the time.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PVP Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Revamp   PVP Revamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:11 am

I like it.
Back to top Go down

PVP Revamp
Page 1 of 1