Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spider Revamp Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Spider Revamp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Spider Revamp Idea   Spider Revamp Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:21 am

Spider Kekkei Genkai

Jutsu

• Spider Web Spit - This allows you to form spider webs using chakra. If this hits your enemy they are slowed for 2 seconds. Your Webs Sticks to your enemy if they are hit with it 3 times within 10 seconds. After 10 seconds the stack resets.

Your Kunai are now coated with Golden Spit. The kunai will be as fast and as strong as a regular kunai dealing 5(+15% of atkpwer).

• Golden Spider Armour - When this is active you create armor of golden spit that makes you immun to all crowd control and increase your defense by 30% lasting 5 seconds. Degenerates your defense by 6% per second.

• Golden Spider Spike - You will Fire 3 Boomarangs made from Golden Spit, It does 30% Less damage if the enemy gets hit by it. If an enemy is hit from the Spike while it's returning it sticks to there back for 3 seconds dealing 3(+10%atkpwer) damage per second.

• Great Spider War Bow - This jutsu allows you to fire a piercing arrow at the speed of light dealing 120(+30%atkpwer). You are able to charge the bow for up to 3 seconds, the arrow gains 15(+8%atkpwer) for every 0.5 seconds charged.You are able to turn in all four directions while charging.

• Spider Cacoon - Traps whoever that is affected by spider web net for 4(+6%chakracontrol) seconds based on your chakra control and their chakra control. Enemies in the cocoon take 75% less damage.

• Rain of Spiders - You Jump into the air on you your summoned spider, becoming invincible for 3 seconds. As you are in the air you will drop a barrage of exploding spiders dealing x (20%atkpwer) every third of a second at a 3x3 range. You are able to walk around during the jutsu's duration and slow enemies while they are in the jutsu. Duration lasts longer the more it levels up.

or

• Spider Reign - The user will summon a Spider that will walk around the area dropping webs spider eggs on the ground. The Eggs will contain different types of spiders at random selection. The Eggs will hatch when an enemy walks near them. If the egg has not hatched within a certain amount of time then the egg will turn into sticky webs on the floor.

Egg1 - The Spider will explode into purple gas poisoning the enemy!
Egg2 - The Spider will explode causing atk power or nin power damage to the enemy!
Egg3 - The Egg will explode sending golden kunai in all directions!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spider Skilltree

Tier 1

Spoiler:
Tier 2

Spoiler:

Tier 3

Spoiler:

Tier 4

Spoiler:

Tier 5

Spoiler:

Tier 6

Spoiler:

Edit the Damage as needed. Give Honest opinions about it also I can handle the insults if it is not good

Last edited by KomuruZukitaki on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

Satoshi

Spider Revamp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Revamp Idea   Spider Revamp Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:43 pm

KomuruZukitaki wrote:
Golden Spider Spike - You will Fire 3 Boomarangs made from Golden Spit, It does 30% Less damage if the enemy gets hit by it. If an enemy is hit from the Spike while it's returning it sticks to there back for 3 seconds dealing 3(+10%atkpwer) damage per second.

Why would it do 30% less damage when it hits the enemy? Wouldn't that make its base damage meaningless? I don't understand.

KomuruZukitaki wrote:
Great Spider War Bow - This jutsu allows you to fire a piercing arrow at the speed of light dealing 120(+30%atkpwer). You are able to charge the bow for up to 3 seconds, the arrow gains 15(+8%atkpwer) for every 0.5 seconds charged.You are able to turn in all four directions while charging.

I really like the idea of being able to turn in all four directions while charging. It would encourage more free use of the war bow instead of saving it for spider cocoon.

KomuruZukitaki wrote:
Rain of Spiders - You Jump into the air on you your summoned spider, becoming invincible for 3 seconds. As you are in the air you will drop a barrage of exploding spiders dealing x (20%atkpwer) every third of a second at a 3x3 range. You are able to walk around during the jutsu's duration and slow enemies while they are in the jutsu. Duration lasts longer the more it levels up.

So you would summon a giant spider and then jump on top of it and while in the air smaller spiders would rain down on an enemy in a 3x3 area directly in front of you? What would be the purpose of jumping onto a spider? Would it just be to look awesome? Also, it seems to me that the exploding spiders should heavily slow, since 3x3 isn't that large of an area and someone could run out of it pretty quickly. Either that, or the damage should be pretty high. It depends on whether you want to make this a utility jutsu or a high damaging jutsu.

KomuruZukitaki wrote:
Spider Cacoon - Traps whoever that is affected by spider web net for 4(+6%chakracontrol) seconds based on your chakra control and their chakra control. Enemies in the cocoon take 75% less damage.

So the enemy's chakra control would reduce the cocoon's duration? Would it be 6% of their chakra control? Also, 6% seems quite high to me. If you have 90 chakra control and the enemy has 60 chakra control, that's still 5.8 seconds. That's quite a long time to be in a bind, in my opinion. Also, R.I.P. tai specs who require no chakra control... because if you have 90 chakra control they'll be in the cocoon for 9.4 seconds.

Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Spider Revamp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Revamp Idea   Spider Revamp Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:45 pm

KomuruZukitaki wrote:
Golden Spider Spike - You will Fire 3 Boomarangs made from Golden Spit, It does 30% Less damage if the enemy gets hit by it. If an enemy is hit from the Spike while it's returning it sticks to there back for 3 seconds dealing 3(+10%atkpwer) damage per second.

Im sorry i didnt phrase this better. After the enemy is hit the power on the spike will be reduced by 30% is what it's suppose to say.

KomuruZukitaki wrote:
Rain of Spiders - You Jump into the air on you your summoned spider, becoming invincible for 3 seconds. As you are in the air you will drop a barrage of exploding spiders dealing x (20%atkpwer) every third of a second at a 3x3 range. You are able to walk around during the jutsu's duration and slow enemies while they are in the jutsu. Duration lasts longer the more it levels up.

Well in the anime Kidomaru summoned the spider and cut it to get thousands of spiders out there so I guess that could just be me wanting it to look cool but i didnt want to waste the spider Icon after it's bee worked on as I icon myself I hate when my icons aren't used when I worked hard on it also it's apart of the skill tree in the last tier and yes I did fail to mention that it will slow.

KomuruZukitaki wrote:
Spider Cacoon - Traps whoever that is affected by spider web net for 4(+6%chakracontrol) seconds based on your chakra control and their chakra control. Enemies in the cocoon take 75% less damage.

Well I see what you mean so I would say it can't go past 6 seconds.

Thank you for your feedback satoshi

Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Spider Revamp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Revamp Idea   Spider Revamp Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 5:30 pm

I like some of these ideas, and will be using some of them. I love the boomerang idea sticking into their back. You've got to remember, I don't have unlimited resources at my disposal. Your Rain of Spiders idea would be horrible, lag wise. I'll be doing the boomerang and the spider war bow movement for sure.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Spider Revamp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Revamp Idea   Spider Revamp Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Dante wrote:
I like some of these ideas, and will be using some of them. I love the boomerang idea sticking into their back. You've got to remember,  I don't have unlimited resources at my disposal. Your Rain of Spiders idea would be horrible, lag wise. I'll be doing the boomerang and the spider war bow movement for sure.

Ahhhhh thats something I should have considered "Can this be coded" and Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yomi Snow

Spider Revamp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Revamp Idea   Spider Revamp Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 8:06 pm

FLIPPA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spider Revamp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Revamp Idea   Spider Revamp Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider Revamp Idea
Page 1 of 1