Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spider Clan Bugs/Requests

Go down 
+4
KomuruZukitaki
kyle2120
Prototype
Dante
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Owner

Spider Clan Bugs/Requests Empty
PostSubject: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 6:37 am

Post all bugs and requests for the Spider clan under this thread.
Back to top Go down
Prototype

Prototype

PostSubject: Personal suggestions for Spider Clan(Opinion)   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:56 pm

From my playing experience with spider clan, I've noticed a number of issues that make them sub-optimal.(No offense Dante). These issues are as follows:
1) Spider Cocoon should have had a skill tree passive to reduce the damage blocked by cocoon. Losing 50% of your damage from it is a bit steep. Either that or just make the jutsu itself block less damage, which I assume is less tedious for you as a coder.

2) Spider Rain doesn't need to be control-able, simply make it face nearby enemies like an NPC does before it moves but it should stay stationary. The reason for this suggestion is that any time a player has to click on screen he exposes himself very severely because he will not be able to move as easy as he would if he wasn't clicking onscreen, not to mention the 3 tile of fire is easy to dodge even when the parent spider is controlled. So the player not having to worry about controlling the parent spider will be a great help. Considering that the jutsu also places dormant eggs where the parent spider walks, you can maybe just make the parent spider "launch" the eggs in the opposite direction to which she is facing in a laying effect.

3) Golden Spider Bow from the Spider Sticky Spit should give a little faster throwing speed to better compliment its use.

4) Spider Sticking Spit is a harsh jutsu, it is 1 tiled, which straight up makes it hard to land, the perk in the skill tree addresses that concern slightly but I still think something needs to be done to make it better. The best thing I see that you can do to make it more use-able but not op is to the projectile move faster than it does currently.

Oh and a quick side not, please update the forums about the stat usage of spider, I made a spider with only str only to realise that it could be used as a nin clan as well. Someone had to tell me that and I further found it to be true when I checked the tool tips, which to be honest, I barely ever check on any clan, I usually get all my info from the forums.

Sorry for the long post but I needed to state all my concerns in one go.
Also sorry for being "vague" Dante *Itama Senju*, I don't like annoying you but you were pretty defensive and I didn't even mean to insult your work, I didn't even know you were "online" as in not afk otherwise I would have asked you like I do every time I know your online if your knew of the bugs/spider concerns that needs addressing. I just said spider can be way better for the sake of common conversation to hear other peoples concerns.

-End-
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Spider Cacoon is negatable by Wind Shield and Disperse. There's some more but can't think of what they are atm.

I told you about the eggs only targeting players when you're near them as well or something, but i'll post here too. Same with the substitute with war bow out and leaving a left over icon on the ground.

A balancing request would be disabling Spider Reign while you have a Cacooned target. Spider Reign on still targets does insane damage and will be nearly OKHO if you land Cacoon.

Hm, maybe even swapping Juggernaut with Melee Damage increase or melee attack speed. The reason I'm thinking about something like that is, the higher your AP the more viable Snake's 2nd tier passive becomes. 160+ AP with Snake Passive is a lot of regen.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Spider CLan Changes?

This is my opinion not the whole player base keep that in mind.

Spider is pretty good overall with the trapping down to the SPider MInions >Smile but there are some problems but very few in my mind thats pretty good for the first release of a clan Very Happy.

~Jutsu~
Spider Jutsu are great but some are malfunctioning and some just doesn't fit my taste.
Spider Egg cooldown is pretty much instant and it takes the spider about 2-3 seconds to pop out the egg to attack. Maybe have the SPider pop out instantly and make a 5-10 second cooldown.

Spider Cacoon great overall easy to prevent it from trapping you but has a good amount of time for perfect set ups Smile but there are times where Cacoon straight up stops working and people can still see and walk right out of it. Heres a good and balanced changed. once someone is hit with the Cacoon it should stop all jutsu they are using( ofc if they are visible on your screen) and then trap them with the cant see cant move effect. I know some people will claim its broken but think about it Cacoon reduces 50% damage taken and so people know what 50% means, it means you do half the damage you would normal do.

Spider Reign Unique I love it but I hate that you got to click to control it, I was wondering if you could make it like WASD or toggle it with Arrow Keys, I tend to lose momentum when I got to look more my mouse then start click on the map.(I use Arrow Keys and Im Right handed so using the mouse with my left is dead xD.

Craft Bow Perfect I always imagined it in NNG and u made it perfect, But you can still shoot it while charging the Great War Bow. Make it so u cant.

Great War Bow is cool but can u make it so you can change direction? Very Happy

thats all for the moment
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:55 pm

If Spider Reign is changed to WASD, are you suggesting it becomes more like Clays Dragon instead of a click to move around? To be honest, I like the click to move around, it adds an interesting challenge to the clan.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 9:48 pm

kyle2120 wrote:
If Spider Reign is changed to WASD, are you suggesting it becomes more like Clays Dragon instead of a click to move around? To be honest, I like the click to move around, it adds an interesting challenge to the clan.

The Click is kinda not fun if you're using a Small Laptop Mouse and I was suggesting a Toggle BUtton for Reign between WASD and Arrow keys cause I know some players use WASd to move. You leave yourself wide open when you got to click around.
Back to top Go down
wulf
Admin
wulf

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 6:34 am

KomuruZukitaki wrote:
kyle2120 wrote:

The Click is kinda not fun if you're using a Small Laptop Mouse  and I was suggesting a Toggle BUtton for Reign between WASD and Arrow keys cause I know some players use WASd to move. You leave yourself wide open when you got to click around.

Some of us European's have an AZERTY keyboard, wasd would make it unusable for us.
Back to top Go down
LustGirl

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi, Critical Increase Passive for spider doesn't work or at least doesn't show up in stats.
Back to top Go down
LustGirl

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Typo found: Deadliness Passive: Increase Critical (It increases Nin)

Eight Legs Passive with 1000 Chakra and maxed out (3) should give me 100% attack speed. It doesn't. For every 10 chakra I gain 1% attack speed. Is it suppose to be 1 instead of 1% cause maxed out it only gives like 2 points after lvl 2.
Back to top Go down
LustGirl

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Also for bow to be more playable during combat I think you should give 100% attack speed to bow instead of kunai. I like kunai for jutsu cd reduction but that about it. I would use bow to fight hyuga at long range and switch back and forth with kunai. Sword I haven't really found use for. The bonus is nice but I rather use kunai over it. For some reason I don't see the damage being close or more than using kunai.

Bow- Increase attack speed by 100% + travel damage
Kunai - ninjutsu cd reduction (fine with just that) which I noticed only works for spider jutsu (maybe)
Sword - Increase attack power by (whatever it currently is) + deal 1% max health
Back to top Go down
Tellog657

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:46 am

Spider cocoon should have infinite range. It makes it almost useless with it's long cd. The Spider Sticking Spit is hard enough to hit alone.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami

Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Deadliness - Gain 1/2/3 ninjutsu power for every 100 chakra you have, this is now 5/10/15% critical rate in the skill tree, and with Spider how it is right now, you either go for the OHKO or you try to play it out right.

I think that, at least until Spider's Diamond passive is added in, the 1/2/3 Nin Power per 100 Chakra should be re-added, because even with the Sword which gives 10 Nin stat boosts, high HP and Juggernaut, I only have 83 AP and 52 NP, alongside lacking much combat abilities. With the number of escapes most clans have, it's hard to play as a Spider in this format because all you can do is land a web, either cocoon or try to land a Spike, and then pray someone panics so you can land a warbow. This combo would have to be done several times, and Spider is underpowered with this play style.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:55 pm

Spider Revamp/Changes

This clan is of course 99% Original only mechanic thats the same a.k.a 1% is Sticky Spit  every thing else is different from 1.97 so people can stop complaining about it now please Very Happy.

Jutsus In Need

• Spider Sticky Spit - Sticky Spit is kinda dull cause it's pretty much like 1.97 if your want a 100% OG spider I was thinking or revamping this jutsu. Also the current one sometimes isn't activating. New idea below!

The User will spit of a wad of spit that will stick onto the enemy if they are hit by the web. Hitting the enemy Once will poison them, Second time will slow the enemy, and the Third time will stun the enemy in place(Much like how sticky web was like on 1.97.

• Spider Reign - Quite an improvement from the first time round of Spider 2.0 Debut but I feel like it's still missing something important about it.

The user will summon a Spider that will walk around the area dropping webs spider eggs on the ground. The Eggs will contain different types of spiders at random selection. The Eggs will hatch when an enemy walks near them. If the egg has not hatched within a certain amount of time then the egg will turn into sticky webs on the floor.

Egg1 - The Spider will explode into purple gas poisoning the enemy!
Egg2 - The Spider will explode causing atk power or nin power damage to the enemy!
Egg3 - The Egg will explode sending golden kunai in all directions!

• Spider Cocoon - To be honest Cocoon is actually pretty good its just that sometimes the jutsu never activate but I believe theory is that the user is not within a certain range so if you could confirm that it would really help people understand. But the fact that it is usable while someone is using sub or smoke bomb is kinda of unlogical!

• Dormant Spider - Just adding this to the list because some people do not know about the new change to Dormant Spider.

The User Fires a fast moving Spider Projectile that laches(attaches) on to enemies it comes into contact with. After 5 seconds, the spider explodes. Dealing a default damage of 60 + 10% of the damage you've done with your clan jutsus over the 5 seconds.

Best change of spider so far in my opinion it is a great jutsu to catch that enemy in shock when they do not notice that you threw a spider on them and they randomly explode.

• Great War Bow - I love it but I feel like you should be able to turn while charging up the bow. It's a pretty easy move to punish if the user miss-clicks or is planning to bait the enemy.

• Armour Sticky Gold - The user is basically immune to all forms of attack like Sand Armour but the difference is that it takes less hits and slowed the enemy once they hit the user. The jutsu is a cool balance to Spiders Squishy nature but it's still not a strong enough armour to prevent total  destruction. So I was thinking that the armour is on for a limited time but decreases damage received. and instead of slow it should just damage the enemy with light atk power/ nin power.

Str vs Nin Spider Important Please Read

When you first said Spider will be both Nin and Str I was excited and hyped for it but ya, know they are alot more different then what i thought it would be like.

Now if you compare a strength Spider to a Nin Spider its actually not even balanced even to be a Pro and Con with each other. Like I was thinking Strength Based Spiders should have more of a Burst feel and a Nin Spider should have more of a Damage Per Second(DPS) feel.

Now ingame I made a Str Spider because people talk bad about it so I wanted to know why and I see why. Literally If you get all the Spider Jutsus before training Nin or Str you will see that Nin Does more damage seriously not jokeing even with 30 str jutsus got more Nin Damage Boost then Str Damage boost Surprised. Str Spider is a Rip-Off. If you Cannot attend to the changes above then at least plz Balanced out Nin Spider and Str Spider.

Last edited by KomuruZukitaki on Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added More Request Change)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider Clan Bugs/Requests   Spider Clan Bugs/Requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider Clan Bugs/Requests
Page 1 of 1