Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk

Go down 
+3
Leeroy Sweetleaf
Kenzo
Kutski
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kutski

Kutski

Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk Empty
PostSubject: Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk   Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:39 pm

My name is Ayuki ^.^ or well lol in the game.... and my key is Kutski... this is like my first thread... kk Omg well I found this Bug all on my own Oh... I meant like in the game not an actually bug!!!! and its like where someone who goes to the rebirth place thingy and if you are like an anbu or like a kage or whatever with advanced tracker you can teleport to them at the rebirth place with them. But what I also found out! is that after you teleport to a person who is at the rebirth place you can also actually talk to that old guy sitting on the fireplace and he'll tell you if you want to rebirth also even if you are on your 3rd Rebirth and capped. Omg I think I did it right! My first thread woot- elephant
Also! Umm.... after you teleport to the rebirth place thingy you can not get out of it I think... because I tried to get out of it, but couldn't so Ozirus (pervert) summoned me.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk   Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Title is too long brah
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Sweetleaf

Leeroy Sweetleaf

PostSubject: Re: Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk   Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:44 pm

-insert random hate-
Back to top Go down
Kjjones

PostSubject: Re: Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk   Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:52 pm

Why is there an elephant emote...
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

PostSubject: Re: Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk   Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Kjjones wrote:
Why is there an elephant emote...

Because Elephants are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk   Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:35 pm

They wont actually be able to RB doing this btw. Even if someone is ready to RB if they tele there it doesn't work if they tell NPC they wanna RB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk   Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Austin get your girl, I think she is retarded.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk   Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Uhm...like...like...uhm..like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk   Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm.... this is a "rebirth bug" that Michael guy told me to post it as a name for it I think. kk
Page 1 of 1