Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balancing of the Kaguya passive

Go down 
+6
#Austic
Lord King
Prototype
lRoderick
cjlshadow1
Muramasa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Muramasa

Balancing of the Kaguya passive  Empty
PostSubject: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Ok so I have been seeing a lot of Kaguya nerf plz topic so as a Kaguya I'm going to tell you what make us op and how to fix it.

First Kaguya can do a lot of burst damage but the main part of that is the bleed damage. We got two passive that that go toward the bleed:
Tier 1: Cleave - Stops regeneration and damages the enemy for 1% of their maximum HP every second 2/3/4 seconds after a dance or critical melee

Tier 6: Impaler - Increase cleave damage to 1.5/2/2.5% of the enemy's max HP per second.
These two passive define the bleed damage that Kaguya can do.So in order to help balance this out rather then nerfing Kaguya to hell change Cleave from 1% to .25% and then have Impaler to increase it from .25% to .75/1.25/1.75%

I have tested the damage of the bleedon Rob with and without his powered on by reset my skill tree to see how much the bleed damage does. With this people should be more able to fight against Kaguya rather then complain about how Kaguya are op and need a nerf.
Back to top Go down
cjlshadow1

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:14 pm

looks legit
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:17 pm

cjlshadow1 wrote:
looks legit

Well of course were going to have to see how this looks in game, but most of this testing was done on myself, so I dont know how this effects normal players. Nonetheless it seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Prototype

Prototype

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 pm

the problem lies in the stacking of the bleed damage, if yall use 3 dances back to back all of them add the bleeding effect back to back
Back to top Go down
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:35 pm

To solve that add a 8 second c/d after the bleed effect so it will be a 4 second bleed every 8 second
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:42 pm

I want a small base dmg buff on Camelia then if my bleed is being nerfed.

Essentially the move is 3-tiled, a direct hit should do more dmg, and result in a slight stun.

x - x
x - o <- moar dmg
x - x
Back to top Go down
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Yea i would like that like 10-15% more damage if it a direct hit and a .5 stun time would be nice
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Please for the love of god no more fucking stuns
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
This^^^^

Stuns ruin the game. To be honest, I wish all stuns were removed besides the few obvious stuns that only seem logical to have them stun.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 pm

The CD on cleave will be enough. Nerfing the damage on it and giving it a CD would make it a very pathetic DOT jutsu. 1.5% dmg every 8 seconds is really terrible. 4-5% with a 10 second CD seems legit, and camelia doesn't need a stun. The passive should just give range and more damage instead of invisibility, which really isn't even that good at all. Camelia with the dash of body flicker would be way better than a stun.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
The CD on cleave will be enough. Nerfing the damage on it and giving it a CD would make it a very pathetic DOT jutsu. 1.5% dmg every 8 seconds is really terrible. 4-5% with a 10 second CD seems legit, and camelia doesn't need a stun. The passive should just give range and more damage instead of invisibility, which really isn't even that good at all. Camelia with the dash of body flicker would be way better than a stun.

You can already kill in less than 5 seconds. Adding more damage to it but more CD means nothing, you just kill them faster.

Fights now:

Eternal does 60% damage on Rod after he subbed out

Fights after a higher CD but more damage

4-5% is ...double the damage, so you pretty much killed me in -1- burst of damage.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Oh wait I misread what Mura was talking about. I was thinking 5% as in 1% per second equaling 5%. I was kind of out there when I wrote it like that, and now that I look at it, what Mura said seems about right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balancing of the Kaguya passive    Balancing of the Kaguya passive  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balancing of the Kaguya passive
Page 1 of 1