Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuki Suggestion

Go down 
+7
Takeda Ikki
Mystifier
ElpChidori
Zanos
Krypto406
Kyuz
Eternal2
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Yuki seems weak to me, and as I've said on another topic, I've rarely ever lost to one. They need something to help them survive, though it shouldn't be hp it needs to be something unique to a speedy clan. Right now Yukis supposedly have higher speed than anybody else, but 30 speed is 30 speed for everyone not just that clan lol. Their damage is perfect, their hp is perfect, what they need is a new jutsu. The final Yuki clan jutsu fails, BAD! If I close my fragile Yuki ass in a small place with an Uchiha, iron, Kaguya etc. I'm raped, I mean just compare it with the other aoe jutsus in the game, like ferns, tsuami, or iron sand unleash, you can tell that they're obviously better. It should be replaced with a jutsu similar to golden sand, except it basically doesn't increase damage at all.

You have learned Holy Speed! For 10 seconds while this is active, you will evade 50% of all attacks, move 1 speed level faster, (If you have rank 1 speed you will have rank 0 speed, which we had in the beta but it was taken out.) ,your body flicker jutsu can be used to zap behind the opponent. The cool down of boy flicker is also halvened.

Most of the people I asked about this idea liked it, since it really didn't make them more overpowered offensively, but gives them a speed advantage, and better survivability, which they really should have in my opinion. Feel free to add anything that could make it better. I think Yuki could really use a passive like this.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:12 pm

"The cool down on boy flicker is also halvened."
Ice Dome is kinda a bad jutsu to use in the beginning of a fight unless you're 100% sure you'll land stuff while its on, or else you just trap yourself and thats not good for a fragil hp clan with no kind of defencive jutsu.

I approve this idea.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Least your idea isn't some op damaging move. It seems alright.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Was being able to take damage in mirrors fixed yet?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Nope, and I don't think it's going to be. Honestly this would fix the mirror problem anyway, since they'll dodge the damage they receive in mirrors 50% of the time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Ohadx told me it got fixed..
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:05 am

It did? Idk it seemed like I was hurting him with it earlier. I used iron sand rain and he teled out of mirrors everytime I did it. I figured it was hurting him. I guess I'll have to ask him personally.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:10 am

Teleed out of mirrors? He probably canceled em, the damage you take doesnt stop the mirrors, and also, if you poisoned him b4 he used it, thats probably what damaged him
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:24 am

I like the idea. Buff plox + Oh and, give them a 3 second longer dome time. 12 seconds is pretty short.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:35 am

Should just remove dome all together. Fragile clans being stuck in a small place with another clan can be good, but if you fight the wrong person you're gonna get raped in it, imo. But Berlin did have to go through the trouble of iconing it and shit, so keeping it wouldn't kill anybody.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:41 am

I likez Dome...
Isnt really a Ultimate jutsu, imo, but its still usefull if you know how to use it
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:44 am

Then, why not add something additional in the Dome? Defense boost or something idk...
But idk Eternal. If I were a Yuki, i'd use Dome followed up with Ice stun and Mirrors, + Needles to fk around. If you'd time it bad, a Kaguya/Uchiha would fk you up indeed.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:50 am

I think it's good, but it's just too 50-50. If I play it right then I'm good, but if I don't I may end up in critical. :\
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:51 am

Let them have Superspeed in the Dome then ;P
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:02 am

You'd waste so much damaging potential with that combo... Anyway, superspeed in a kinda small Dome, that could work for and against Yukis. AoEs and stuff like flames arent as easy to dodge in it, so if you're running super fast arround that small shit you'll most likely get it by it by accident..
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:08 am

In my opinion I think they should get around a 30% jutsu damage boost or maybe make the damage boost larger on the skill that makes there defense lower. I say this because the intention was for them to be an assassin. With higher damage they'll actually be able to kill quickly.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:50 am

Hm, I don't see anything wrong with the suggested jutsu. But there's a skill called Needle Dance that has a chance to throw a wave of senbons backwards when you use Body Flicker and makes Body Flicker instant. I'd suggest if this jutsu gets put in you reverse the direction so it goes toward whoever we're going behind. As it is, it might conflict this. By the way, Ice Dome traps enemies and boosts Mirror's damage. If you get raped in that giant space in that small amount of time, then you need to practice. If anything needs to change in Ice Dome, make the opponent slowed until it ends.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:04 am

Another Slow? e________e...
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:21 am

Maybe not a slow, but something useful?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:35 am

You seem to think that the ennemy will stand there and tank all your shits, and that doesnt happen. Stuff like fire explodes when they hit the walls of the Dome, shits like the blinding jutsu from medics, iron rain, great sickling wind, palms and most likely any kind of AoE would turn that Dome into a big ass disadvantage... I think that it would be good if the holy speed shit was added only inside the Dome, that should make it more like an Ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:42 am

Arent there skills that makes you take less dmg and make more dmg inside dome?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:45 am

I dont think so, lemme study their skilltree all over again and i'll edit this post if there is one

There isnt
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:07 am

Well I think you should get a damage reduction inside the Dome. It's your damn Jutsu to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:15 am

Yeah, i remember playing Yuki and i barely used this jutsu. Its just useless right now, creating closed, small arena for mid/long range clan with the lowest hp in the game. Maybe make the fog doesnt dissapear inside dome when you move around? I dont know.
Back to top Go down

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:13 am

other ppl cant lightning flash and you deal 20% more damage and take 20% less damage if youre level 120 with this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuki Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Suggestion   Yuki Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki Suggestion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next