Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nerf Inferno Damage

Go down 
+3
#Austic
Shadow
Eternal2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Nerf Inferno Damage Empty
PostSubject: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:29 pm

If I was a capped Uchiha focusing on mainly damage, my Inferno would be doing 110(nin power)*0.5(inferno dmg)*6(Inferno hits)*1.9(jutsu damage) = a whopping 627 damage! I know this seems to be exaggerated but that is what I got. If I had my skill tree damage passive, sharingan, the Genius passve, and the 1st Iron RB passives and maxed nin, that would be my damage.

I doubt everyone may have all of that, so they may only be doing around 400-500 (Which I think is the problem right now), but still that's a huge amount! That's basically the main problem with Uchihas.

Since Uchihas already have DOT from ground flames, another op DOT jutsu is just too much. The Sand clan and the Kaguya clan, both only do about 10% max hp damage over time with their passives, which on average is about 170 hp damage. P.S. they don't even slow.

Nerf Inferno to the point where it is only doing 2% dmg per half second for 2.5 seconds, instead of 50% nin dmg every half sec for 3 seconds. Balancing it out with the other clans.

It doesn't seem to add up, maybe Berlin isn't done with the skill tree completely, but if that's their potential nerf please.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:37 pm

its 100 nin bish >:O...also im not sure if inferno is affected by that 190% damage increase
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:42 pm

If it's not then it's damage will probably be much lower, still op, but much lower. You have 110 nin because of the Iron RB passive, and the Genius passive. If what you said is true Shadow then the damage will be 330. Since Cleave and the Sand DOT are only doing around 170 on average, 330 is still too high. It should work just like those jutsus. The nerf I asked for really isn't a nerf if Inferno isn't stronger than cleave, so by having the same damage formula as cleave, it will keep it even, right? So it's either a balance nerf, or no change at all if it is already balanced. So this has no chance of nerfing an already balanced jutsu.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Can't really speak on this, but where did you get the inferno formula?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:51 pm

I basically just looked into everything. It's 1 hit per half second times its 0.5 times ninjutsu damage times jutsu % damage. Shadow says it may not have anything to do with the jutsu damage %, so that might explain why my number was so high. Even without that though, it still does the damage of about 2 cleaves, or any other percentage based DOT.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:53 pm

u have 100 nin cause of iron rb and not 110
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Genius - Increase experience gain by 4/8/12/16/20% and ninjutsu power by 2/4/6/8/10.
^That. I also added that to the formula. And I know everyone is going to get it lmao.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:04 pm

actually no not everyone...im getting it until im capped at 120 then gonna remove it for something else
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:07 pm

This has almost nothing to do with this post, stop trolling. >.<
If Inferno is even with cleave it won't be nerfed at all just by having the same damage formula as cleave. That's all I'm saying. You know it's stronger and that's why you don't want it to be brought down to cleaves level.

Should actually do less damage since it slows, just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:08 pm

noone ever complained sbout inferno before...at least this much..its just cause of df bind >:O
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:11 pm

It was always op, Chidori current just out shined it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:14 pm

idc about inferno rly...but i think u guys will never stop with these nerf threads until u can beat all uchihas...
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Inferno has always been a bit to strong to me imo, especially since it slows now. (which is bullshit)
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Dafaq? Shadow i been saying inferno was oped for the past 3ish wipes, way befor all those revamps and before current was added, i still think it is and I dont understand either why the fuck it slows.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:06 pm

shut up >:O...dont prove me wrong and make me look like an idiot
bish
and ur yuki sucked..nub
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:12 pm

I've always had a slight problem with it, only when it lags because basically you're just barbecuing in it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Lawl @ Shadow
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Inferno wasn't changed at all.

How is it OP now?

The amount of +Jutsu damage Uchihas can get hasn't changed(Not sure if that affects inferno), and the amount of nin power they can get has barely changed.

It's also a Sixth Tier skill now.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Well it's kind of been op the whole time Zanos lol. If it does more damage than cleave, which doesn't slow, is used by a tai clan, and has a 6 second CD it needs a nerf, period. And like I said, giving it the same damage formula as cleave and the sand DOT isn't a nerf it's balancing it out. It should be doing barely any damage at all, since it fucking slows.

P.S. For some reason it got a slight buff from 2.5 seconds to 3 seconds after the revamp. Just sayin'.

Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Nobody complained about it after the change a few months ago.

I still don't think Berlin should do ANYTHING until multiple people hit 120 anyway.

P.S. Cleave stops regeneration, which is significant.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Stopping regeneration for 3 seconds is okay I guess, but I think a slow outweighs that. Regardless of what special things each of them have, it still does like double the damage of cleave, and has no CD. Overall, we all know that it's much better than cleave, so I don't see why it can't get a nerf.

And that is not a valid excuse Zanos. "Nobody complained about it after the change a few months ago." There are 2 things wrong with that statement, 1 we sure as hell were complaining about it, but chidori current just kind of overshadowed it at the time. 2, lowering it's damage to cleave's level, or the sand DOT passive's level (someone please tell me it's name) is not a nerf, but it's just balancing it out. Why do Uchihas need a DOT jutsu stronger than the other DOT jutsus? Give me a valid answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerf Inferno Damage   Nerf Inferno Damage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerf Inferno Damage
Page 1 of 1