Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2

Go down 
+6
Gluscap
Mystifier
minigus
Meww
Kidogima
ElpChidori
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:02 am

I was thinking to have a Black Dragon Flames in the MS Mode. No buff damage, just Icon change. Apparently Black Inferno is in effect even if you hit Dragon Flames, so I'm suggesting an icon change with a black fire. It would be cool

Also. I wrote this on the other section of Suggestion: Uchiha. Nobody read it though. I said:

I wrote this once before but nobody really read through it: I think that the effects of Tsukuyomi should be similar to the battle of Itachi vs Kakashi. Meaning that, once you're caught in Tsukuyomi, your vision will continously get disrupted by a pop-up flash of 0.5-1 second every several seconds.
In other words. Your vision will return to Tsukuyomi now and then. It should last pop up 2-3 times at least. Every time it pops-up, it should do a little a slow (breaking your running) untill your vision gets back.

Extra Edit#2: Susano should have different colours, just like the different Mangekyou Sharingan eyes they have. Also it would be fun if you could change the colour/eyes yourself.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by ElpChidori on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kidogima

Kidogima

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:18 am

black dragon flames would look badass xD. tsukoyomi would be interesting since people complaining its a stun anyway this could be a fix. and chidori current the defense buff isnt that much so i dont see a problem with it
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:19 am

Sounds epic Very Happy might make an uchiha XD
Back to top Go down
minigus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:30 am

BUMPY
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:30 am

Thanks for the replies guys ^^ And yes. I do think Tsukuyomi would do better since it would change from a stun to a vision disruption / breaking run for 1 second. As for Chidori Current, people might complain because it's a buff, but Silence could always get replaced for the Defense / Lightning Emition. The damage of Chidori Current is mediocre anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:32 am

Tsuk is already a slow and Berlin won't make any changes to it. DF gets a dmg boost in mang mode I believe, but the icon change would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:36 am

Black flames would be nice touch, making it even more noticeable that someone is using mange. It would be nice if this or something similar was done to Tsukyomi because it was a genjutsu in the show.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:46 am

tsuk never stunned. why do everyone think it stuns
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:50 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:

Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:35 am

Wait so, it does nothing but disrupting vision? In that case I think it's all the more reason to have a little kick-back in the Tsukuyomi world every several seconds. If you would agree on that of course. I merely thought about this suggestion since the jutsu is practically useless. I don't know how you think about it Berlin.

And what is your opinion about the Black Dragon Flames?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:06 am

I don't like the def boost idea from current but black flames from Dragon Flames would be cool as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:55 am

increase mang cd to 200 go go
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:36 pm

I said tsuk slows....

and Shadow 200 what? I hope you don't mean seconds. If so, you might as well give up on that idea now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:38 pm

200 mins ofc
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:

I didn't get too far in the abridged series, but from what i could guess from the early fight with kakashi and itachi it looked like itachi had to hold his place in order to trap kakashi in the genjutsu and it didn't seem like kakashi was able to do anything. I assume that would be why most people including myself think its a stun.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:05 pm

It was only for a few seconds but felt like a long time, so maybe it should be an extreme slow on everything, hs atk spd walking all of that
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:57 am

Guys but the thing is that Uchiha's shouldn't need stuns like that. Remember that in the anime, Kakashi was trapped in the genjutsu, and then he got his vision back in the real world, and got sent back again. Anime wise it was, eternity in Genjustu, 5 seconds in real word, another eternity in Genjutsu.

But in the game it should be the other way around. Your vision should get disrupted repeatedly and just break your running for that 1 second, a slight slow, but not a stun.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Little bump since I editted some stuff about, the Mangekyou Sharingan Eyes and Susano colours.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Uchiha's don't need any more slows, considering they out DPS anyone, and their burst dmg on Phoenix Fire is retarded. So standing still for one second, is enough to hit you with TWO Phoenix Flames.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Lord King wrote:
Uchiha's don't need any more slows, considering they out DPS anyone, and their burst dmg on Phoenix Fire is retarded. So standing still for one second, is enough to hit you with TWO Phoenix Flames.
Mhm you might have a point there. And the rest of the ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2   Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Mode #2
Page 1 of 1