Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion

Go down 
+3
Egor
chrisw
Mystifier
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystifier

Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion   Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:39 am

This is kind of branching off of another thread, but Amaterasu Unleashed is a really strong jutsu. It's pretty fast and hits hard. My suggestion for Mangekyou Sharingan is to make the blindness last longer and have more blindness affects. In the past version of NNG (1.96), mangekyou sharingan blindness took a really long time to recover. In most cases it took hours of resting in a bed to fully recover from blindness. So I propose the idea to make Mang blindness and recovery how it used to be. Make the blindness extremely hard to recover from and add more blindness effects outside of darking the screen. Maybe the off center screen and not being able to see villagers/jutsu could be added again? This would cause players to think twice about using mangekyou. Right now no player really fears mangekyou drawbacks because of how fast the blindness recovers.

Some other ideas would be to either

-Increase mangekyou jutsu chakra usage to the point where only 2 or 3 jutsu could be used at a time with it on.

-Nerf amat unleashed damage.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion   Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:13 am

I agree, 90% of the time when I fight an uchiha they immediately hit Mangekyou and Amat it up. And if it touches you just once your health is drained a ridiculous amount from the initial damage and then black inferno and of course with the whole running stop when hit you'll probably get hit more then once.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion   Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:27 am

Both ideas are good, maybe not THAT much chakra loss, to be able to hit only like 2 attacks. But making it this way, that after too much spamming with mangekyou jutsus Uchiha would be sucked out of chakra, they would automatically think twince what jutsu use, when use it and if it is a good situation to do so, instead of just turning mange every time cooldown is off and starting to spam everything till mange runs out. More skill, less rampage.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion   Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:35 am

It should be so that, when you have ''spammed all jutsus'' at least twice, you should already be around 10-20% Chakra. Also, I think that a slight nerf for Unleash Amaterasu wouldn't be that bad, BUT, it shouldnt be a major nerf. Instead, give Amaterasu Unleash an additional blinding.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion   Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:41 am

Too late, new update's coming in today, 40% nerfed unleash with higher CD
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion   Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:09 am

darkened screen is cool as fuck but alone its no real drawback...the old drawbacks should be added again
or instead of ur whole screen going darker by same amount it could be changed so that ur field of vision gets smaller and smaller
starting from the center ur screen should get darker and darker towards the edge of ur screen...ie after one use of mangekyou: 1 tile around u > 10% dark, 2 > 25%, 3 > 40%, 5 > 55%, 6 > 70% and so on
may be a retarded idea or hard to code idk but blindness effects should be worse than it is now
also i agree that mangekyou jutsu should drain a good amount of chakra
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion   Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:52 am

Thats actually a good idea
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion   Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Egor wrote:
Too late, new update's coming in today, 40% nerfed unleash with higher CD
40%? Jesus. Inferno slow got removed so it should be possible to escape from it now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion   Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:18 pm

I like the idea on drawbacks being more severe, but 2-3 jutsus is a little much for chakra cost. Maybe them being able to use like 5-6 at most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion   Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mangekyou Sharingan Suggestion
Page 1 of 1