Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mangekyou Sharingan

Go down 
+3
Amida.
Flam3mast3r
Uchiha Dart
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Dart

Mangekyou Sharingan Empty
PostSubject: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:08 pm

I think the Mangekyou Sharingan could have an application a little more difficult something like only 30% of Uchiha can awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan or steal the eye of someone who has, because if not all Uchiha of game will have Mangekyou Sharingan and this not is successfully synced with anime
Back to top Go down
Flam3mast3r

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Uchiha Dart wrote:
I think the Mangekyou Sharingan could have an application a little more difficult something like only 30% of Uchiha can awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan or steal the eye of someone who has, because if not all Uchiha of game will have Mangekyou Sharingan and this not is successfully synced with anime
its a game not the anime and in the way you say it its like turn game into rp
Back to top Go down
Amida.

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:30 pm

But Dart all the people should be able to explode with all the power what his/her clan have i guess. The people take experience with the time.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Want it to be like anime,FINE.

-Add mission to mordure very clan member of some clan and then this clan is locked for whole wipe ( Mission only given by kage)
-Make MS blindness not go away
- Make MS jutsus shit and you will need to spam them to make them good ( I think it took Itachi 3 years to develop Sasanoo?)
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Mordure? LOL ok anyways. I agree with not everyone should be having MS, at least make it very hard to get with hidden requirements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:44 pm

It is pretty hard to get. You need to be at least on second rebirth to get it. By then every clan has their cool shit and rebirth clans will be a option. Prolly will see a lot less with Mangekyou in the real game.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:42 pm

I think there shuld be also more MS jutsus cuttomized on your build.

if your Primary Stat is Ninjutsu you might get:
-Amarterusu
- Kamui Shoot ( shots a Kamui in a streight line for 10 spaces if it hits enemy it does heavy damage and DoT)
- Sasuke Sasanoo ( Boosts nin power)
-

Inteligence:
-Tsukiomi
-Genjutsu: Stacks of Fear ( Stumps enemy in place for 3 secs as long as you reamin eye contact with them, when you look into their eyes nonestop they might aswell die. Does small damage overtime based on Int. If you or him get attacked it cancels it)
-The Eye of Sharingan ( Passive) Your genjutsus do 15% more damage ( It might be handy when genjutsus be added on)

Speed
- Kamui Portal ( When you use it you must click anywhere on the map to activate it there, it baisicly sucks enemys in and they more time they spend inside it the more damage they will get when it ends. Damage is based on time spended inside it. The socking in power is speed based. Baisicly you got low speed its useless in real fights.)
- Sharingan Refles (Passive) + 15% chanse to auto dodge a jutsu of melle ( move aside)

Staima
-Itachi Sasanoo ( huge defence bonus. You can sushin or run while in it. You also walk slower)

Back to top Go down
Maniaker

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:49 am

Miron257 its great idea but in this game is only 2-3 genjutsu then i think that uchiha when he gain int he can unlock some special uchiha genjutsu and no uchiha but aviable to all ppl genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 am

i think you should have about 5 types of mangekyou, including tsuk as i believe every uchiha with mang had a form of tsuk.

Now i think when you get EMS you should have to steal someone elses ability adding for a 1+1= 2 powers
so you get another one, this will also solve LolAmat everything always.

because not everyone will have amat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 pm

nah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan   Mangekyou Sharingan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mangekyou Sharingan
Page 1 of 1