Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Poison Nerf

Go down 
+6
lRoderick
Ozirus
Kidogima
Shadow
Eternal2
Mog
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mog

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Currently I am a level 100 iron, and I literally make people eat my shit, especially if it's a 1v1. So, I think what could use a nerf for iron is it the poison passive on tier 2, it increases the poison damage by 100% when its 1v1, maybe reduce it some. I also think the critical increase for poison is another thing that should be nerfed. Maybe reduce the crit chance from 50% to 35-40%? These are the 2 main things I see that still make iron OP, the jutsu damage is perfect were its at now. I just think the spear should be made into a 3 tile large kunai, like back in old 1.96, and it wouldn't home onto the person at all.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Half the damage of poison, but double the time it stays on the opponent. Would make Irons a high dps clan (what they are intended to be), instead of a high burst damage clan like they are now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:22 pm

doubling time would mean doubling slow time
Back to top Go down
Kidogima

Kidogima

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:25 pm

your acting like when you get poisoned against an iron you have time for it to clear
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:36 pm

actually yes u do if u can dodge
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:44 pm

I don't feel like dying in 2 seconds to anyone. I get tired of the 700-1000 hp combos Uchihas and Irons pull out of their asses. Gets annoying as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:01 pm

_Shadow_ wrote:
actually yes u do if u can dodge
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Well, syaing something so bluntly leaves room for Iron to be nerfed all to hell(like Hyuugas).

So, I suggest more a mechanic nerf, and still a posion nerf as well. The problem as of now is that Iron controlls so much that the posion -will- land. I consider myself able to dodge an attack or guess whats going to happen...but...well. When my good friend Mog wants something to happen, it happends. The spikes raise before I have the chance to react, or anyone else at that.

I suggest more chargeup time,then the posion nerf won't have to be so serious.
Back to top Go down
Mog

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:17 am

Hm, well I do have 2 points the passive that reduces the charge up time on world by alot, also 10 HS, so maybe reduce the passive so my iron world isn't pretty much instant. I still do handseals for it, but its very brief, no one notices it.

But also so all of you know, my main damage is coming from implants+kage power, just something for all of you to consider before you shout for more damage nerfs.

Edit: Also, if you guys learned to fight Iron, you would know to flash outside of my iron world instead of trying to run out of it. Eternal seems to be the only one to have figured that out, so now he can actually put up a decent fight as a yuki.

Last edited by Mog on Sun May 26, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:19 am

I think the time of poison is okay where it's at, it lasts quite a while. So just a damage nerf would be fine no need to make it last longer. -My opinion
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:45 am

Is it still possible to lightning flash outta iron sand cluster thingy?
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:53 am

The time of the poison is what makes it unique in comparison to something like Inferno. The time is okay imo.
And I've been saying since day #1 that the poison damages a lot. So I fully agree on this.

I found it funny how a level20-30 Iron is capable of beating NPCs/Sasuke so easily.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:35 am

Mog wrote:
Hm, well I do have 2 points the passive that reduces the charge up time on world by alot, also 10 HS, so maybe reduce the passive so my iron world isn't pretty much instant. I still do handseals for it, but its very brief, no one notices it.

But also so all of you know, my main damage is coming from implants+kage power, just something for all of you to consider before you shout for more damage nerfs.

Edit: Also, if you guys learned to fight Iron, you would know to flash outside of my iron world instead of trying to run out of it. Eternal seems to be the only one to have figured that out, so now he can actually put up a decent fight as a yuki.

Read your skilltree. Its like 4 seconds after getting poisoned (so also in iron world) that you cant use lightening flash. Running out of it, avoiding spikes, is the onlly way to survive till block on tele goes away.
Back to top Go down
Mog

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Egor wrote:
Mog wrote:

Read your skilltree. Its like 4 seconds after getting poisoned (so also in iron world) that you cant use lightening flash. Running out of it, avoiding spikes, is the onlly way to survive till block on tele goes away.

Um actually you can flash out of it, so get your facts straight. Smile

Edit: the only way for someone to not flash out of it is if I get the passive that prevents sub/flash if I use toxic shock on them, which is 4 seconds maxed out. I don't have one point in it.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:29 pm

I honostly never got that skill, it's good but imo theres better skills to get. And honostly as epic as i am walking through spikes since theres no hinderance on them its honostly no challenge to keep up with someone in spikes.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:03 am

Weird, i try to flash out of it every time and didnt manage to even once.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:10 am

Lightning Flash won't work if you're slowed. Unleash slows if you take even one step, or if you get unlucky and it hits you when it firsts starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron Poison Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Poison Nerf   Iron Poison Nerf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Poison Nerf
Page 1 of 1